Illegal Aliens Bring Incurable Diseases Into The Country!

That possibility exists, Pauli, though usted is the form used when you don't have a relationship with someone. If I'd have been talking to you, I would have said are a doosh.

And that's why I love ya, Rav. :D

“Illegal Aliens and American Medicine”, article 6.

“Many illegal aliens harbor fatal diseases that American Medicine fought and vanquished long ago, such as drug-resistant tuberculosis, malaria, leprosy, plague, polio, dengue and Chagas disease.”

The Journal of American Physicians and Surgeons
Volume 10 Spring 2005

Journal of the American Physicians and Surgeons - Vol. 10 No. 1
Well good thing we get vaccines and by the way you have to get a tb test if you are working in close contact with the public such as a nursing home or as a teacher. And they have a cure for leprosy along with the fact the number of illegal aliens coming into the US is down. But hey lets spread some more fear around.

I don't see facts. I see generalizations and baseless stats reported as "fact." For example, the first post in this thread makes statistical claims with no sources provided to substantiate those claims.

Your thread titles are overly-generalized claims that are not substantiated by fact in the threads themselves, and are misleading.

My point being this: I am completely against illegal immigrants. They are criminals by their mere presence in this country. They do not pay taxes yet cannot be denied support from our social infrastructure and we, the taxpayers, foot that bill.

Our government can't avoid the topic fast enough and pays only lip service to it just long enough to get another issue and front and get this one back on the back burner.

BUT, just as I will argue with those enablers and their bogus claims supporting the criminal activities of these criminals, I will also argue against people on my side of the issus sensationalizing and/or contriving/misrepresenting facts.

Mexicans are not a bunch of child molesting plague carriers. That's bullshit. Use the truth. It can't be denied. Regardless the goddy-two-shoes reasons presented by advocates of allowing these illegals to hang on our purse strings and destroy the base of our social infrastructure, they're criminals. The law is clear. They need to be detained and deported where found. Support the law.

End of story.

Watch out Gunny, you are dealing with a poster from the aol Immigration HATE Board. Facts elude many of them, including Soverinty, who has been known to dispute my posts on aol with vile, disgusting thoughts and images ad hominen. It's dicey over there, when stating facts and pointing out what does not qualify as facts. Regarding immigration, facts are twisted to support hating anyone entering the USA, even those doing so legally...and mostly those from Latin America.

Last edited:
Well good thing we get vaccines and by the way you have to get a tb test if you are working in close contact with the public such as a nursing home or as a teacher. And they have a cure for leprosy along with the fact the number of illegal aliens coming into the US is down. But hey lets spread some more fear around.

Illegals can't get tb tests without exposing themselves as illegals. Here, most work in construction and restaurants. Outside the city, it's mostly agriculture.

They don't hold jobs as teachers or doctors that require credentials.

Bearing in mind that is a general statement. I'm sure there are exceptions to the rule, and how illegals are emplyed is going to vary by location, I'm sure.

<<<

Define "senstionalist crap" please.

Welcome Sheila! Choco here.

# subject matter that is calculated to excite and please vulgar tastes
# the journalistic use of subject matter that appeals to vulgar tastes; "the tabloids relied on sensationalism to maintain their circulation"
# sensualism: (philosophy) the ethical doctrine that feeling is the only criterion for what is good
# empiricism: (philosophy) the doctrine that knowledge derives from experience

Defined by Princeton Universtiy in Wordnet.

you new people really do need to figure out the pecking order around here. You came to our house. Acting like a drama queen when our admins and mods help you figure out our rules just doesn't float.

and i'm someone who is firmly against illegal immigration.

I'm all for enforcing our laws and our borders but you're not going to spam this subforum with sensationalist crap.

I don't see facts. I see generalizations and baseless stats reported as "fact." For example, the first post in this thread makes statistical claims with no sources provided to substantiate those claims.

Your thread titles are overly-generalized claims that are not substantiated by fact in the threads themselves, and are misleading.

My point being this: I am completely against illegal immigrants. They are criminals by their mere presence in this country. They do not pay taxes yet cannot be denied support from our social infrastructure and we, the taxpayers, foot that bill.

Our government can't avoid the topic fast enough and pays only lip service to it just long enough to get another issue and front and get this one back on the back burner.

BUT, just as I will argue with those enablers and their bogus claims supporting the criminal activities of these criminals, I will also argue against people on my side of the issus sensationalizing and/or contriving/misrepresenting facts.

Mexicans are not a bunch of child molesting plague carriers. That's bullshit. Use the truth. It can't be denied. Regardless the goddy-two-shoes reasons presented by advocates of allowing these illegals to hang on our purse strings and destroy the base of our social infrastructure, they're criminals. The law is clear. They need to be detained and deported where found. Support the law.

End of story.

<<<

I think you've lost the highground here, gunny. Each of the topics with cites is about illegal immigrants, then you cry out that "mexicans are not a bunch of child molesting plague carriers". There wasn't anything in the 3 posts you quoted that said that. BTW, not all illegals are Mexicans but all illegals have broken our laws and if they'll break one law why not another? To top that off, they take jobs from the American people and they keep our wages low. Don't believe me, just read what the Mexicans are saying about the massive numbers going home and how it's lowering their wages and taking their jobs.

Legal immigrants go through medical and background checks. They almost denied my sister inlaw entry because she had a bullet in her and she also had been exposed to TB, though it wasn't active. Once she got here, she had to go on the medicine for a year. The bullet apparently happened when she was 6 and her mother refused to talk about it. My sister in law came here LEGALLY from Thailand. I lived in Mexico for a while back when I was in college and when I came back, I tested positive for TB. That means I was exposed while I was there. I had to take the pills for a year and I have a chest xray now anytime a tb test is required as mine will always show as possitive. The truth is that TB is prevelent in 3rd world nations and when they come here legally, they do not go through the medical treatment and so they spread it and that's why TB is increasing in our country. I fully expect that as the numbers of illegals diminishes (they are going home now that they ruined our economy), the number of new people with TB will go down as well.

you new people really do need to figure out the pecking order around here. You came to our house. Acting like a drama queen when our admins and mods help you figure out our rules just doesn't float.

and i'm someone who is firmly against illegal immigration.

<<

Please explain to us "newbies" what exactly is the pecking order and why is there one in the first place. I always thought in a public forum everyone was equal, now I find there is a "pecking order"?

If so, I think perhaps this place won't work for us. Sorry Rip, you tried, but these people don't seem to want anyone new here.

Somehow I don't think calling quotes from real articles "sensationalist crap" to be a proper adminishment. Nor do I believe an admonishment was called for, though I will admit I'm new here and don't know all the rules yet. Are we only to discuss what Gunny says we can? Exactly which articles are we allowed to site?

<<

Somehow I don't think calling quotes from real articles "sensationalist crap" to be a proper adminishment.

Sheila, William Randolph Hearst stoked the beginning of the Spanish-American War because he allowed to be printed in his newspapers "sensationalist crap". I think what Gunny is saying, is research, compare..come up with empirical data to support posts.

I have seen threads on other boards, ie; aol, in which posters truly believe Mexicans are soley responsilbe for lice outbreaks. This type of bigotry does not solve our pressing immigration issues. Now I know I have been called names like "Mexican lover"...etc. on aol by some of the more viseral posters..which is meant as insulting. All because I defend "humans" of all nations... Not often, over there, have I had good discussion and debate regarding real issues surrounding illegal immigration. This is why I have stopped visiting that board and have only posted on political discussion boards.

BTW, I'm against ALL immigration, legal and illegal, except for marriages and some off spring. Our country can not handle this type of influx of people.

Last edited:
Sheila, William Randolph Hearst stoked the beginning of the Spanish-American War because he allowed to be printed in his newspapers "sensationalist crap". I think what Gunny is saying, is research, compare..come up with empirical data to support posts.

I have seen threads on other boards, ie; aol, in which posters truly believe Mexicans are soley responsilbe for lice outbreaks. This type of bigotry does not solve our pressing immigration issues. Now I know I have been called names like "Mexican lover"...etc. on aol by some of the more viseral posters..which is meant as insulting. All because I defend "humans" of all nations... Not often, over there, have I had good discussion and debate regarding real issues surrounding illegal immigration. This is why I have stopped visiting that board and have only posted on political discussion boards.

BTW, I'm against ALL immigration, legal and illegal, except for marriages and some off spring. Our country can not handle this type of influx of people.

<<<

One of those quotes called "sensationalist crap" came from the Department of Homeland Security.

Gunny, after being here only two days and reading your flacid response, I'll be leaving the board. Your pronouncement of the post as 'spam' is enough for me. I perceive your position to be that as an apologist for mexicans and their illegal invasion behavior..Don't bother responding, I won't be reading it. See you in the re-education camps,vato.
Rip, we appreciate your hard work finding a new board but this isn't it for me, not with an Admin like Gunny.

" We will fight you until Hell freezes over, then we will fight you on ice ":mad:

Our loss is the rest of the internet's gain.

<<<

One of those quotes called "sensationalist crap" came from the Department of Homeland Security.

So you are saying one quote from the Dept. of Homeland Security validates all other posts by the OP? Inquiring minds would like to know. For starters, the title of this thread is a fallacy.

So you are saying one quote from the Dept. of Homeland Security validates all other posts by the OP? Inquiring minds would like to know. For starters, the title of this thread is a fallacy.

I'm glad to hear that. I checked out the link to the Homeland Security thing and waded through several pages without finding it before eventually giving up in exasperation.

Nothing bugs me more than substantiation being provided 'somewhere' in a multiple page document.

<<

Please explain to us "newbies" what exactly is the pecking order and why is there one in the first place. I always thought in a public forum everyone was equal, now I find there is a "pecking order"?

If so, I think perhaps this place won't work for us. Sorry Rip, you tried, but these people don't seem to want anyone new here.

Somehow I don't think calling quotes from real articles "sensationalist crap" to be a proper adminishment. Nor do I believe an admonishment was called for, though I will admit I'm new here and don't know all the rules yet. Are we only to discuss what Gunny says we can? Exactly which articles are we allowed to site?

The pecking order places Gunny, the ADMIN, at the top of the food chain. the forum rules are evident. You can either conform and enjoy the forum or keep walking down highway interweb 109. Before you launch into some "this is a public forum and I have the freedom of speech" diatribe you might wanna actually browse our site rules. We didn't come to Aol. You came to USMB.

:thup:

<<

newbies are very welcomed here...hence the introduction thread. what was not welcomed was the demand for aol refugees to have their own forum etc.
perhaps a good read of the introduction threads will show you where the aols jumped in with large fonts etc..demanding this and that....hardly the way to make a good first impression. and now...all this sillie crap about...we didnt get our way...we are leaving.. do you realize how childish you sound??

you gave the board what...7 posts....do you have a spine...if so..what do you use it for?

End of story.

This is the truth. Pointing it out does not make one a sympathizer of illegal immigration. Like any other 'discussion' based on such extremes, any discussion on illegal immigration with this kind of foundation is moot sensationalism.

-Joe

Forum List

Back