$90 BILLION Dollars A Year Spent On Welfare For Illegal Aliens!

Oct 31, 2008
United States of America
$90 Billion Dollars a year is spent on illegal aliens for Welfare & social services by the American taxpayers.

CNN.com - Transcripts

ROBERT RECTOR, HERITAGE FOUNDATION:

"Well, assuming that we have about 11 million immigrants in the U.S., the net cost or the total cost of services and benefits provided to them, education, welfare, general social services would be about $90 billion a year, and they would pay very little in taxes. It's important to remember that at least half of illegal immigrants are high school dropouts."

So that's what the Hispanic vote costs. I never knew until now.

No shit.

The Dems don't do anything about illegals because they are flaming liberals and the GOP won't fix the problem because their base are the people hiring illegals.

It makes you wonder when are the American people going to wake up and STOP letting a handful of politicians run our country into the ground. We need to VOTE THE BUMS OUT, ALL OF THEM, NO EXCEPTIONS!

Either that OR get ready to be demoted to 3rd World Status.

1. $11 Billion to $22 billion is spent on welfare to illegal aliens each year. FAIR: Immigration and Welfare

2. $2.2 Billion dollars a year is spent on food assistance programs such as food stamps, WIC, and free school lunches for illegal aliens. http://www.cisorg/articles/2004/fiscalexec.html

3. $2.5 Billion dollars a year is spent on Medicaid for illegal aliens. http://www.cisorg/articles/2004/fiscalexec.html

4. $12 Billion dollars a year is spent on primary and secondary school education for children here illegally and they cannot speak a word of English http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0604/01/ldt.0.html

5. $17 Billion dollars a year is spent for education for the American-born children of illegal aliens, known as anchor babies. CNN.com - Transcripts

6. $3 Million Dollars a DAY is spent to incarcerate illegal aliens. CNN.com - Transcripts

7. 30% percent of all Federal Prison inmates are illegal aliens. CNN.com - Transcripts

8. $90 Billion Dollars a year is spent on illegal aliens for Welfare and Social Services by the American taxpayers. http://premium.cnn.com/TRANSCIPTS/0610/29/ldt.01.html

9. $200 Billion Dollars a year in suppressed American wages are caused by the illegal aliens. http://transcripts..cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0604/01/ldt.01.html

10. The illegal aliens in the United States have a crime rate that's two-and-a-half times that of white non-illegal aliens. In particular, their children, are going to make a huge additional crime problem in the US. CNN.com - Transcripts

11. During the year of 2005 there were 4 to 10 MILLION illegal aliens that crossed our Southern Border also, as many as 19,500 illegal aliens from Terrorist Countries. Millions of pounds of drugs, cocaine, meth, heroin and marijuana, crossed into the U. S from the Southern border. Homeland Security Report. http://tinyurl.com/t9sht

12 The National Policy Institute, "estimated that the total cost of mass deportation would be between $206 and $230 billion or an average cost of between $41 and $46 billion annually over a five year period."http://www.nationalpolicyinstitute.org/pdf/deportation.pdf

13. In 2006 illegal aliens sent home $45 BILLION in remittances back to their countries of origin. Wooldridge - How Much Further Into This Nightmare?

14. "The Dark Side of Illegal Immigration: Nearly One Million Sex Crimes Committed by Illegal Immigrants In The United States". http://www.drdsk.com/articleshtml

Total cost is a whooping... $338.3 BILLION A YEAR!!!

We spend almost triple on illegal aliens then we do on Iraq

Also

Illegal Aliens Kill More Americans Than Iraq War

Illegal Aliens Kill More Americans Than Iraq War

By The Editors

As noted in Illegal Alien Crime Wave in Full Swing, in April 2005, the GAO released a report on a study of 55,322 illegal aliens incarcerated in federal, state, and local facilities during 2003. It found the following:

Of the 55,322 illegal aliens studied, researchers found that they were arrested a total of 459,614 times, averaging about 8 arrests per illegal alien.

· They were arrested for a total of about 700,000 criminal offenses, averaging about 13 offenses per illegal alien.

· 49% had previously been convicted of a felony, 20% of a drug offense; 18% a violent offense, and 11%, other felony offenses.

· 81% of the arrests occurred after 1990

· 56% of those charged with a reentry offense had previously been convicted on at least 5 prior occasions.

· Defendants charged with unlawful reentry had the most extensive criminal histories. 90% had been previously arrested. Of those with a prior arrest, 50% had been arrested for violent or drug-related felonies.

All of these crimes would have never happened, i.e. they were preventable, has we had a serious program of deportation of the illegal aliens already here and proper border security to prevent both entry and re-entry.

In reviewing those numbers, note that the study sampled only about 21% of the incarcerated illegal aliens. To get the full extent of the collateral damage, we need to apply the average number of offenses across all 267,000 currently incarcerated illegal alien criminals. Doing so results in 1,288,619 crimes!

It's like paying CHILD SUPPORT for illegal aliens. We pay and the big business uses them as cheap labor sometime not even paying them minimum wage. When they get hurt they rush to the Emergency Rooms. The illegal aliens also use Emergency Rooms as Primary Health Care and as Birthing Centers. So, we can pay some more for their off spring and health needs.

This UNFAIR to the American Taxpayers but our government and big business don't care. So, why should we care about them?

I am a substitute teacher in my local High School. We have a large Illegal Immigrant problem in our town....you know how it is....every morning there's hundreds of guys stanging on a particular corner...all of them hoping the next car that drives by will pull over and offer them a job for the day.

Well, those men all live here. Their children go to the school.

Today I sub'd for an ESL class --English as a Second Language.

Let me tell you....these kids do NOT want to learn.

They are rude, bad, perverted. They curse in their own language all through class and they curse at me. They all have iphones, gold and silver necklaces. Expensive sneakers. New Jeans, shirts.

Ever single day they get free breakfast and free lunch.

There are two teachers dedicated to teaching the ESL classes. The teachers here make anywhere from 60 to 95,000 a year.

If the kids were good and wanted to learn and were courteous and appreciate I might even feel a little better....but they are BAD! They pick up chairs and threaten other kids with them, they climb out the window and climb back in. They never completed their work and they never tried today.

They also have bandannas in their back pockets which means they belong to a gang --I think.

Meanwhile I live in an affluent area where people can pay upwards of $25,000 a year on their house taxes!

how happy does this make you? It doesn't make me too happy.....

So that's what the Hispanic vote costs. I never knew until now.

Why do you think politicians won't touch it? They just pay the issue lip service until they can shelve it again.

Neither side wants to alienate the Hispanic American vote; which, in and of itself is stupid that Hispanic Americans would vote against control of illegal immigration.

They should be entitled to receive benefits seeing as how they pay taxes!

http://www.nytimes.com/2005/04/05/business/05immigration.html

Here in Washington we only have a sales tax and a property tax so that it doesn’t matter if you are a citizen or illegal immigrant, you are still going to pay the same rate of tax. So (in Washington at least) they dam well have a right to benefits. In fact, they are suffering from taxation without representation and that’s an issue that should be addressed.

I believe it’s similar in CA as you are required to file a 540 or 540NR regardless of your status federal immigration status. The only thing I think they would avoid is federal income tax, but as most of them would not have any taxable income their net FIT would be $0 anyway. They do pay federal payroll and consumption taxes (gas tax, etc.).

Why are all of you so scared of immigration? Unless your last name is something like “Running Bear” you probably have some immigrant history too and should stop being so hypocritical!

1. $11 Billion to $22 billion is spent on welfare to illegal aliens each year. FAIR: Immigration and Welfare

2. $2.2 Billion dollars a year is spent on food assistance programs such as food stamps, WIC, and free school lunches for illegal aliens. http://www.cisorg/articles/2004/fiscalexec.html

3. $2.5 Billion dollars a year is spent on Medicaid for illegal aliens. http://www.cisorg/articles/2004/fiscalexec.html

4. $12 Billion dollars a year is spent on primary and secondary school education for children here illegally and they cannot speak a word of English http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0604/01/ldt.0.html

5. $17 Billion dollars a year is spent for education for the American-born children of illegal aliens, known as anchor babies. CNN.com - Transcripts

6. $3 Million Dollars a DAY is spent to incarcerate illegal aliens. CNN.com - Transcripts

7. 30% percent of all Federal Prison inmates are illegal aliens. CNN.com - Transcripts

8. $90 Billion Dollars a year is spent on illegal aliens for Welfare and Social Services by the American taxpayers. http://premium.cnn.com/TRANSCIPTS/0610/29/ldt.01.html

These cost are not cumulative, pick one and run with it depending on how much you hate illegals (food aid and welfare are the same thing, etc.), Gunny took the $90B figure and I think that should be enough.

If Illegals didn't take those $200B in "American" jobs, the jobs would just migrate to Mexico anyway because US citizen wages are too high.

I am a substitute teacher in my local High School. We have a large Illegal Immigrant problem in our town....you know how it is....every morning there's hundreds of guys stanging on a particular corner...all of them hoping the next car that drives by will pull over and offer them a job for the day.

They are rude, bad, perverted. They curse in their own language all through class and they curse at me. They all have iphones, gold and silver necklaces. Expensive sneakers. New Jeans, shirts.

Ever single day they get free breakfast and free lunch.

There are two teachers dedicated to teaching the ESL classes. The teachers here make anywhere from 60 to 95,000 a year.

If the kids were good and wanted to learn and were courteous and appreciate I might even feel a little better....but they are BAD! They pick up chairs and threaten other kids with them, they climb out the window and climb back in. They never completed their work and they never tried today.

They also have bandannas in their back pockets which means they belong to a gang --I think.

Meanwhile I live in an affluent area where people can pay upwards of $25,000 a year on their house taxes!

how happy does this make you? It doesn't make me too happy.....

And of course, these kids are looked up to by other kids -- not only sucking up our money, but also spreading the "social" disease. And people wonder why I homeschool.

Hey GiGi, how’s my favorite Librarian (oops, I mean Libertarian) doing today?

I must admit even as a bleeding heart liberal I have mixed feelings about ESL programs. I immigrated with my family back in the 70’s and as there was no ESL program for European languages it forced me to learn English VERY quickly if I wanted to relate to any of the other kids. I think ESL programs stand in the way of assimilation by creating a separate group off the bat and, like the court said in Brown v. Board of Ed, separated by its very nature can never be equal.

We seem to spend a lot of dollars trying to teach kids in special (read segregated) class in a language other than English. The net effect is to cost more money than need be and prevent immigrants from assimilating into American culture. Where I grew up they did have ESL classes for Asian students (Korean, Vietnamese, Laotian, etc.) and my impression was that the kids who stayed in those classes past elementary school ended up excluded from the social experience of being an “American teenager” where as a couple of my friends who toughed it out in English based classes were seen as just normal kids.

I know that if I had the crutch of ESL I would never have lost my original accent and I would have hated going through high school sounding like my Dad.

Here in Washington we only have a sales tax and a property tax so that it doesn’t matter if you are a citizen or illegal immigrant, you are still going to pay the same rate of tax. So (in Washington at least) they dam well have a right to benefits. In fact, they are suffering from taxation without representation and that’s an issue that should be addressed.

I believe it’s similar in CA as you are required to file a 540 or 540NR regardless of your status federal immigration status. The only thing I think they would avoid is federal income tax, but as most of them would not have any taxable income their net FIT would be $0 anyway. They do pay federal payroll and consumption taxes (gas tax, etc.).

Why are all of you so scared of immigration? Unless your last name is something like “Running Bear” you probably have some immigrant history too and should stop being so hypocritical!

Tourist pay taxes. You're in America now, you must obey the law of the land. We're not living in the dark ages anymore!

We are nation of laws, no one is above the law. Why should we reward illegal aliens for breaking the laws?

To reward illegal aliens for breaking the laws would be like, letting a bank robber keep the money he stole from a bank heist, after he gets out of jail.

The illegal alien don't deserve to be rewarded they need to be arrest and returned to their country of origin! They cost the American taxpayer's more than they put into the system. They also murder people.

Big business runs the media and politicians, lobbyist legally bribe our politicians to run America into the ground.

Why should illegal aliens be treated better than the citizens of the United States? Answer that question

If you feel so strongly about illegal aliens why don't you go to their country and fix their government. Riot in the streets and make their government provide jobs, food, education and medical care.

No one is scared of LEGAL IMMIGRATION. The illegal aliens can come the right way OR don't come at. Maybe you could help them in their own country obtain the proper paper work required by Federal law to immigrate. Just like the rest of the immigrants that want to come to America! File the proper paper work and get in line, LEGAL OR LEAVE!

Tourist pay taxes. You're in America now, you must obey the law of the land. We're not living in the dark ages anymore!

We are nation of laws, no one is above the law. Why should we reward illegal aliens for breaking the laws?

I don’t get your argument, tourists don’t pay social security & medicare taxes unless they are working here illegally so they shouldn’t be entitled to those benefits. If you want to choke off the flow of illegals hit the people who hire them, as long as there is a market for their labor people will come across the border.

To reward illegal aliens for breaking the laws would be like, letting a bank robber keep the money he stole from a bank heist, after he gets out of jail.

The illegal alien don't deserve to be rewarded they need to be arrest and returned to their country of origin! They cost the American taxpayer's more than they put into the system. They also murder people.

What’s the reward? I don’t get this argument.

Big business runs the media and politicians, lobbyist legally bribe our politicians to run America into the ground.

Right, that’s why all the focus is on the family trying to get into the country rather than the Wal-Mart or Farm that employs them because they will work for less than minimum wage under the threat of deportation, big business does not want a source of cheep docile labor chocked off.

Why should illegal aliens be treated better than the citizens of the United States? Answer that question

How are they being treated better?

If you feel so strongly about illegal aliens why don't you go to their country and fix their government. Riot in the streets and make their government provide jobs, food, education and medical care.

Um…because I am an American and America is founded on immigrants seeking a better life.

Look, if someone is going to leave their family behind, cross a desert where it reaches 120’, swim through a sewage filled wash, climb a barb wire fence and risk being shot by border guards and Militia Minute Men for a manual labor job that pays $1.25 per hour; they deserve citizenship more then at least 10% of the folks who happen to be born on US territory.

One last thing, I am generally proud to be an American and I love my adopted homeland, but I felt true shame the first time my family was stopped at an INS checkpoint on highway 8 (San Diego to Tucson) and asked for our papers…That shouldn’t happen in my America.

No one is scared of LEGAL IMMIGRATION. The illegal aliens can come the right way OR don't come at. Maybe you could help them in their own country obtain the proper paper work required by Federal law to immigrate. Just like the rest of the immigrants that want to come to America! File the proper paper work and get in line, LEGAL OR LEAVE!

Of course they are, Xenophobic people have always shaped US immigration to prevent “undesirables” from immigrating legally, in the 1800s it was the Irish, then the Italians, then the Chinese, they anyone not of “Caucasian Decent” then not Caucasians either unless they derived from northern European heritage. What is “legal” and “Illegal” when it comes to immigration has a lot to do with the general attitude toward a specific type of immigrant at a certain time in history.

I will just keep working to open up US borders so that we can keep attracting the best and brightest from all over the world and keep America the land of opportunity.

Immigrants do have rights, illegals do not. They take from the rest of us. They keep our wages low, and as a result less taxes go into the state budget and they end up making the taxes on our citizens increase. To grant these law breakers ANYTHING is a slap in the face to every LEGAL immigrant in this nation. Why should anyone get the background check, the health check, pay the fees, fill out the forms, go through the interview process AND get sponsors if all they have to do is walk across our border ILLEGALLY and get the same benefits?

Do you have any idea how many millions of people are denied entry to this nation every year and don't break our laws to get here? Why do you think illegals deserve more rights than those people? Because they are willing to break our laws??? That just makes no sense whatsoever.

Forum List

Back