illegal aliens are using emergency rooms as birthing centers bankrupting hospitals!!

Discussion in 'Immigration/Illegal Immigration' started by Wolfmoon, Sep 11, 2011.

1. Wolfmoon

Wolfmoon U B U & I'll B Me 4 USA!

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +146
    It's been going on for years and continues today!

Undocumented Immigrants' Childbirth Is Top Emergency Medicaid Expense

Researchers claim that illegal aliens are using emergency Medicaid and emergency rooms at hospitals to birth their children. Do you know how expensive that is???

"Emergency Medicaid the result were 99 percent of patients were undocumented immigrants, 93 percent were Hispanic, 95 percent were female and 89 percent were between the ages of 18 and 40.

In addition, the data showed, about 82 percent of Emergency Medicaid spending in 2004 was for childbirth and pregnancy complications, which accounted for 91 percent of hospitalizations."

2. Truthmatters

Truthmatters BANNED

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +2,233
    didnt you already know that is the only health care poor people get?

3. Wolfmoon

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +146
    Poor illegal alien people are using the system for all it's worth while Americans go without!

4. Wolfmoon

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +146
    Cheap labor ain't so cheap!!!!

Illegals Drive Up Healthcare Costs for Taxpayers in Massachusetts

"Current Massachusetts Gov. Deval Patrick admits their presence among MassHealth subscribers. In the first nine months of 2010, the estimated cost of MassHealth for “illegal immigrants” was placed at $33.8 million, with illegal aliens constituting 69 percent of all subscribers. In addition, an estimated 52,000 illegal aliens used free emergency room services at a cost of $35.7 million, funded by taxpayers."

5. LilOlLady

LilOlLady Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +762
    “What is unseen is their [illegal aliens’] free medical care that has degraded and closed some of America’s finest emergency medical facilities, and caused hospital bankruptcies: 84 California hospitals are closing their doors.”

FAIR: Illegal Immigration and Public Health

6. Wolfmoon

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +146
    Those bleeding heart liberals and pro-illegal alien supporters should be made to foot the bills. The IRS should make it an option for Americas to have money taken out of their pay checks to support illegal aliens and their needs. Those who want to pay for it, the costs will be divided up and charged to each willing taxpayer. Let's see how long they support that!

• Thank You! Thank You! x 1
  7. Wolfmoon

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +146
    And it's not getting any better!

L.A. Emergency Rooms Full of Illegal Immigrants

"Sixty percent of the county's uninsured patients are not U.S. citizens. More than half are here illegally. About 2 million undocumented aliens in Los Angeles County alone are crowding emergency rooms because they can't afford to see a doctor."

"According to the State Association of Hospitals (search), California's public health system is "on the brink of collapse." In Los Angeles County, patients can wait four days for a hospital bed and up to two years for gallbladder surgery."

8. C_Clayton_Jones

C_Clayton_Jones Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +23,869
    Yet another hysterical post about yet another well-known issue with yet again no viable, constructive solution provided.

Remember also the fact that the children born are US citizens and residents of their respective states entitled to their state’s Medicaid funding accordingly.

9. Wolfmoon

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +146
    As the illegal aliens get ran out of the border states they will be headed your way. So, get ready and have your check books handy!

Illegal Immigrants Overrun Arizona's Emergency Rooms

"The problem is succinctly described by the following authorities on the subject:

“What is unseen is their [illegal aliens’] free medical care that has degraded and closed some of America’s finest emergency medical facilities, and caused hospital bankruptcies: 84 California hospitals are closing their doors,” Madeleine Peiner Cosman, Ph.D., Esq., “Illegal Aliens and American Medicine,” Journal of American Physicians and Surgeons, Spring 2005.

"We're running an H.M.O. for illegal immigrants and if we keep it up, we're going to bankrupt the county,” Los Angeles County supervisor Michael D. Antonovich, New York Times, May 21, 2003."

10. Wolfmoon

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +146
    ILLEGAL ALIENS AND EMTALA

"A woman in labor must remain to deliver her child. Babies born to Illegal Alien women are called Anchor Babies for once they are born, like anchors dropped to keep boats safely in harbor, they pull their Illegal Alien parents and siblings into lucrative residency. The babies instantly qualify as citizens for welfare benefits. They have caused volcanic eruptions in Medicaid costs and skyrocketing stipends under Supplemental Security Income and Disability Income.[5],[6]

What is seen is the strong-backed Illegal Alien who will come to the Emergency Room and cough, sweat, and bleed but is assumed basically healthy even though he and his Illegal Alien wife and kids never were examined for contagious diseases. By our glance and by our shrug we grant Illegal Aliens health passes. What is unseen is that many Illegal Aliens harbor within their bodies fatal diseases that long ago American medicine fought and vanquished. Now Illegal Aliens carry drug resistant strains of tuberculosis, malaria, leprosy, plague, polio, Dengue Fever, and Chagas Disease.[7],[8] "