Illegal alien knows NO english - Given citizenship!!

ShootSpeeders

Gold Member
May 13, 2012
Been here over 20 years and can't speak english. Think she'll assimilate now??? Yeah, she'll assimilate onto welfare.

Southern California Woman Obtains US Citizenship Despite No Ability to Read, Write, Speak English - Breitbart

oct 23 2017 A woman living in Southern California has obtained United States citizenship even though she has no ability to read or write in any language, and does not know any English.
Jovita Mendez, an immigrant from Mexico, proudly announced in Spanish to NBC San Diego her achievement of obtaining U.S. citizenship.

“I don’t know how to read, I don’t know how to write,” Mendez admitted.

Mendez is not a new arrival to the U.S. The Southern California woman has lived in the U.S. for 20 years, but says her inability to speak any English and to read or write previously held her back from obtaining citizenship.

To become a U.S. citizen, foreign nationals must pass a test by the United States Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS), in which they must answer six out of ten questions about the U.S. correctly. The ten questions are randomly chosen from 100 questions that foreign nationals are expected to study.

Mendez was able to receive special accommodations for her citizenship test. Foreign nationals can give answers to the ten questions in their native language if they are over the age of 50 and have been living in the U.S. for at least 20 years.

Been here over 20 years and can't speak english. Think she'll assimilate now??? Yeah, she'll assimilate onto welfare.

Southern California Woman Obtains US Citizenship Despite No Ability to Read, Write, Speak English - Breitbart

oct 23 2017 A woman living in Southern California has obtained United States citizenship even though she has no ability to read or write in any language, and does not know any English.
Jovita Mendez, an immigrant from Mexico, proudly announced in Spanish to NBC San Diego her achievement of obtaining U.S. citizenship.

Mendez is not a new arrival to the U.S. The Southern California woman has lived in the U.S. for 20 years, but says her inability to speak any English and to read or write previously held her back from obtaining citizenship.

To become a U.S. citizen, foreign nationals must pass a test by the United States Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS), in which they must answer six out of ten questions about the U.S. correctly. The ten questions are randomly chosen from 100 questions that foreign nationals are expected to study.

Mendez was able to receive special accommodations for her citizenship test. Foreign nationals can give answers to the ten questions in their native language if they are over the age of 50 and have been living in the U.S. for at least 20 years.

Are you talking about the First Lady again?

• Banned
Uh huh? "america-hater" is just one of those things you people like to say. Like the Confederate flag wavers pretending they're patriots. Bahhhhhh!

They are patriots. The confederacy believed in states rights - something the founding fathers took for granted. Lincoln was a traitor. THINK

Uh huh? "america-hater" is just one of those things you people like to say. Like the Confederate flag wavers pretending they're patriots. Bahhhhhh!

They are patriots. The confederacy believed in states rights - something the founding fathers took for granted. Lincoln was a traitor. THINK

Ah, so a patriot is someone who supports treasonous people. Finally it makes sense, finally your usage of patriot is understandable.

• Banned

Ah, so a patriot is someone who supports treasonous people. Finally it makes sense, finally your usage of patriot is understandable.

Who was the traitor?? America was founded on states rights and the confederacy fought for that. Lincoln was the traitor.

Who was the traitor?? America was founded on states rights and the confederacy fought for that. Lincoln was the traitor.

So, are you telling me that fighting the US govt and killing 140,000 US military personnel is patriotism?

It should be mandatory to make a serious effort to at least learn some core elements of the host nation, if a person moves there. I made it a point to learn some of the very basics when I know I am going to travel through a foreign nation. The populace appreciates it when you try.

It should be mandatory to make a serious effort to at least learn some core elements of the host nation, if a person moves there. I made it a point to learn some of the very basics when I know I am going to travel through a foreign nation. The populace appreciates it when you try.

I've been to something like 55 foreign countries. I don't always make such an effort. In the Czech Republic, the last country I visited, I didn't learn a single word. I didn't need to, Prague is full of English speakers because so many foreigners go there.

In Japan I found that a few words of Japanese would open them up. You speak Japanese first they'll then talk to you in English. You talk English first, they'll hate you forever.

It all depends, mostly on how tired I am, in the Czech Republic I had just finished working on a long stretch without a break, I then took a night flight then a night bus to get there, I was exhausted on top of exhausted and it wasn't going to happen.

Some places you have no choice. You go to Russia, hardly any English is going to be spoken, if you want to buy something, you learn how to say it in Russian. China, you have to learn some basic Chinese.

Given where she is at, I would say that she has assimilated very well. As for being on welfare, there was no mention of that in the article. One can assume things all they want, does not make them true. For instance, from your posted evidence of your willful ignorance, and flaming bigotry, I could easily assume you are on welfare, because I can't think of a single place that I have worked that would put up with that more than a week.

Forum List

Back