I'll tell you why I need an AR-15...

Notice how libs think of cocks whenever guns come up. They cannot be trusted with firearms.

Ownership gives them the sense of having a large penis.

So you believe the American Psychological Association is composed of all liberals?

You and the others so obsessed with your lethal toys, and others who simply want to see less gun violence in America, literally allow your anger and to become excessive and explosive which can cause problems, i.e.

"Increased blood pressure and other physical changes associated with anger make it difficult to think straight and harm your physical and mental health. ***

Examples of poor thinking abounds on this and all other threads where the issue of gun control is topical. Self control is necessary when one operates a motor vehicle or a gun.

***http://www.apa.org/topics/anger/index.aspx
Most of the APA is comprised of liberals, yes. You making false claims about others' emotions and trying to back it up with something unrelated from the APA proves you're a moron. Once again. You know what they say about people doing the same thing and expecting different results?

Most highly educated people are liberals. But not all, high intelligence and mental health are not correlated plus one.
Education isn't the same thing as intelligence. Only an idiot thinks so. I've met some very educated idiots.

You know what they say about people doing the same thing and expecting different results?
You mean like anti-gun loons enacting more and more gun control, with no difference in crime?

What evidence do you have to prove what you claim?

Here is some food for thought who actually think:

Gun Control: US Gun Deaths - The Globalist

US Gun Control Policies - The Globalist

US: World Leader on Mass Shootings - The Globalist

Gun Ownership: The US as World’s No. 1 - The Globalist

Here's the source:

The Globalist - Daily online magazine on the global economy, politics and culture

Your turn to refute this evidence!

You know what they say about people doing the same thing and expecting different results?
You mean like anti-gun loons enacting more and more gun control, with no difference in crime?
The inability of the liberal to argue from anything other than emotion, ignorance and/or dishonesty when it comes to guns.
Proven here, every day - by you, among others.

The inability of the liberal to argue from anything other than emotion, ignorance and/or dishonesty when it comes to guns.
My arguments are never dishonest, and not from emotion. Guns are for killing things, namely people now, and very few people have any need for them any longer. The average person would never need a handgun, ever, but you guys sure love those little suicide machines.

Your effort to censor my post #102 is proof without a doubt that you are dishonest, and a damn liar.

Your effort to censor my post #102 is proof without a doubt that you are dishonest, and a damn liar.
^^^
All of this is a lie.

Now then - when were you going to give a meaningful response to the OP?
Why did Rosa parks need to sit in the front?

I am sure your response will only prove my previous point.

My arguments are never dishonest, and not from emotion. Guns are for killing things, namely people now, and very few people have any need for them any longer. The average person would never need a handgun, ever, but you guys sure love those little suicide machines.

I think the survivors of the 149 killed when that asshole decided to commit suicide by flying his plane into a mountain would rather he had used a pistol to do the deed.

How about you?

I think the survivors of the 149 killed when that asshole decided to commit suicide by flying his plane into a mountain would rather he had used a pistol to do the deed.

How about you?
That is a given, and it's a popular choice, very...

How about you?

Yes. I would prefer they use a pistol then drive their car into another one. How about you? I find it amusing that you, who feel that mankind should be killed off anyway is all up in arms over HOW someone kills themselves. Basically you are nothing more than a dictator wanna be' so your opinion truly makes no difference. You have zero credibility.

How about you?
Yes. I would prefer they use a pistol then drive their car into another one. How about you? I find it amusing that you, who feel that mankind should be killed off anyway is all up in arms over HOW someone kills themselves. Basically you are nothing more than a dictator wanna be' so your opinion truly makes no difference. You have zero credibility.
Until humanity is wiped off the face of the earth, meaning justice is served, I would like it to limit the amount of damage it does. It's not complicated it just requires that you be able to keep more than one thought in your mind at the same time, something most here cannot. As for dictating how mankind should live, that is also a given. Humans are as dumb as dog shit nearly without exception.

Forum List

Back