I'll tell you why I need an AR-15...

Why not just admit you can't hit the broad side of a barn? And that a big gun makes you feel like you have the courage that Ms Parks had.

Why shouldn't she sit where she wants to?

An AR15 bullet is actually smaller than pistol ones. Half the size of most police bullets too.

Why not just admit you can't hit the broad side of a barn? And that a big gun makes you feel like you have the courage that Ms Parks had.

Well, that was the point, genius. And go look up ARs instead of looking completely retarded. They aren't big and have bullets about a quarter inch in size. About the size of your brain.

An AR15 bullet is actually smaller than pistol ones. Half the size of most police bullets too.

Which means that they must match the OP's brain and ding-a-ling!

Damn. Liberals can't go through one whole thread without bringing up penis talk. Fucking perverts.
The also apparently cannot meaningfully address the OP- - which is particularly sad given that they universally see Rosa Parks as a giant among giants.

Great firearm...trained for years with it's parent rifle, the M16 (an actual assault rifle). When I ETS'd, I bought a M1911 clone and an AR15...the two weapons I was absolutely the most familiar with.

Makes perfect sense to me. Why wouldn't I want one?

Which means that they must match the OP's brain and ding-a-ling!

Damn. Liberals can't go through one whole thread without bringing up penis talk. Fucking perverts.
The also apparently cannot meaningfully address the OP- - which is particularly sad given that they universally see Rosa Parks as a giant among giants.

They never address difficult questions that expose their retardedness
Indeed -- they do not.
I have a long list of topics asking them to address their many positions regarding guns, all without a single meaningful response.
I suspect this one will be no different.

Yet another racist Gun Fetish back slapping thread by the feckless OP!

/unsubscribe

In other words....you're too dumb to debate the similarities between exercising two rights that, in the form he showed them being exercised, are both not necessary....but simply preferred.

Do we have a right to exercise our rights in ways that may not be necessary....but is our preference?

Nevermind. You libs aren't smart enough for this shit.

The point of the OP was pretty fucking stupid. So let's talk about the gun itself. I own two AR-15 carbines: a DPMS and an older Bushmaster. I love them both. However, in a true survival situation I think that I still would take my AK-47 over either of them. I have more confidence in it. I have put thousands of rounds through it and never had a misfire except due to cheap ammo. Never has a FTE.

My two primary firearms of choice in a true disaster/apocalypse scenario: my AK-47 and my Glock 3d M17, both obviously with hi caps.

The point of the OP was pretty fucking stupid. So let's talk about the gun itself. I own two AR-15 carbines: a DPMS and an older Bushmaster. I love them both. However, in a true survival situation I think that I still would take my AK-47 over either of them. I have more confidence in it. I have put thousands of rounds through it and never had a misfire except due to cheap ammo. Never has a FTE.

My two primary firearms of choice in a true disaster/apocalypse scenario: my AK-47 and my Glock 3d M17, both obviously with hi caps.
Wow. Not often do I see someone work that hard to miss the point.

Wow. Not often do I see someone work that hard to miss the point.
Perhaps you failed to notice that at the very beginning of my post I stated that I was ignoring your bullshit "point" on purpose. Hmmmmmmmm? Did you not notice that, jackass? Hmmmmmmmm?

Oh, AR15 BIG BULLET!! That 22 caliber round it shoots is MASSIVE!! You can use it to down an AIRLINER from 1000000 feets!!!

Oh, AR15 BIG BULLET!! That 22 caliber round it shoots is MASSIVE!! You can use it to down an AIRLINER from 1000000 feets!!!
It's a .223, much deadlier than a .22 LR and it isn't designed to bring down planes, it's designed to kill human beings, which it does very effectively because of it's a tumbler round.

Get shot by one and you won't be making fun of it, moron.

I'm not making fun of it, I'm making fun of liberals who hate on it calling it a "large round" when in fact it's not large at all.

Forum List

Back