I'll be first...

to wish Senator Reid a "Happy Retirement". Now, get out of town... Take Nancy with you.:lol:

And if this Reid DOES happen to lose, it is no sweat off of my nose as I am no backer of his, but when will the reality of WHO you replaced him with set in? How long before Sharron Angle shows just how inequipped intellectually she is to lead this country during these tumultuous times? How long before the Angle backers begin to feel "buyer's remorse"?

I'd be willing to bet she'll take longer than Obama did.

Rick

to wish Senator Reid a "Happy Retirement". Now, get out of town... Take Nancy with you.:lol:

And if this Reid DOES happen to lose, it is no sweat off of my nose as I am no backer of his, but when will the reality of WHO you replaced him with set in? How long before Sharron Angle shows just how inequipped intellectually she is to lead this country during these tumultuous times? How long before the Angle backers begin to feel "buyer's remorse"?

Rick

Accepted.

And replacing him with a female ass hat? At least with Reid, you KNEW what to expect. With Angle? Lord only knows....

and that would explain why he's in trouble with the voters in nevada.
:lol:

Why? Isn't it the GOVERNOR'S job to help out the state at the state level? Who is the Governor is Nevada, anyway?

beats me. i don't live in nevada.

as for reid's problems,probably claiming that he rescued the world from a new great depression while representing a state that has seen real estate values plummet, the highest unemployment rate in the country (14+%, IIRC) and that he's brought in the least amount of stimulus dollars for any state had something to do with it.

or maybe it's just that he seems to have all the warmth and charm of a soggy cigarette butt.

*shrug*

Why? Isn't it the GOVERNOR'S job to help out the state at the state level? Who is the Governor is Nevada, anyway?

as for reid's problems,probably claiming that he rescued the world from a new great depression while representing a state that has seen real estate values plummet, the highest unemployment rate in the country (14+%, IIRC) and that he's brought in the least amount of stimulus dollars for any state had something to do with it.

or maybe it's just that he seems to have all the warmth and charm of a soggy cigarette butt.

*shrug*

NOW, I get why these GOP backers have been so hush-hush on the Governor of Nevada....

In spring 2008, Gibbons’ marriage began breaking up. Embarrassing details emerged, including the revelation that he had sent hundreds of text messages to a female friend on a state cell phone during the 2007 legislative session. Catching Gibbons in Reno on a date became a popular game.

Gov. Jim Gibbons concedes the election Tuesday night from the steps of the Governor’s Mansion in Carson City. Gibbons is the first incumbent governor in Nevada in a century to lose a nominating election.

Jim Gibbons ?rst governor of Nevada to lose a primary race - Wednesday, June 9, 2010 | 2 a.m. - Las Vegas Sun

*shrug*

NOW, I get why these GOP backers have been so hush-hush on the Governor of Nevada....

In spring 2008, Gibbons’ marriage began breaking up. Embarrassing details emerged, including the revelation that he had sent hundreds of text messages to a female friend on a state cell phone during the 2007 legislative session. Catching Gibbons in Reno on a date became a popular game.

Gov. Jim Gibbons concedes the election Tuesday night from the steps of the Governor’s Mansion in Carson City. Gibbons is the first incumbent governor in Nevada in a century to lose a nominating election.

Jim Gibbons ?rst governor of Nevada to lose a primary race - Wednesday, June 9, 2010 | 2 a.m. - Las Vegas Sun

i'm very happy for you. :thup:

Reid may actually want to lose. His opponent winning will be like Bush, better for the dems in the long run.
A nice comfortable retirement with full medical benefits all paid for with tax dollars.

Yeah that sure sounds horrible.
I am not sure why any sane people want in politics right now.

Reid may actually want to lose. His opponent winning will be like Bush, better for the dems in the long run.
A nice comfortable retirement with full medical benefits all paid for with tax dollars.

Yeah that sure sounds horrible.
I am not sure why any sane people want in politics right now.

reread your third sentence; there's a clue there. :D

I voted for Reid today.

I also voted for Coons and Crist.

I wrote in Murkowski.

I voted for Kristi Noem because she is friggin HOT!

Rick

I know this a little off topic...what year Mustang in the avatar 67 or 68?

It seems like the really smart people have made a mess of our country. Maybe it's tome for some "intellectually unequipped" to clean the mess up. Good luck to all the new members of Congress.

Rick

I know this a little off topic...what year Mustang in the avatar 67 or 68?

Neither, very early '65 ('64.5) built in the first week of Mustang production in the San Jose plant.

Rick

Hope you're right but there's a long way to go yet today. It's basically 50-50 and the old man's got the state Dim machine on his side.

Agree. But Reid still doesn't have 'immunity'. We're doing our best to vote him off the island. Hopefully we can live up to our state motto 'Battle Born'. The 16% independents will decide whether or not a total repudiation of this administration is delivered.

Hope you're right but there's a long way to go yet today. It's basically 50-50 and the old man's got the state Dim machine on his side.

Agree. But Reid still doesn't have 'immunity'. We're doing our best to vote him off the island. Hopefully we can live up to our state motto 'Battle Born'. The 16% independents will decide whether or not a total repudiation of this administration is delivered.

Repudiate or refudiate? You betcha'!

*shrug*

I really should drop an email to David Cameron (PM, UK) and let him know. I'm sure he'd like to call Reid and say 'thanks'..... before Reid retires. I'll tell Dave to hustle up.... just in case. :lol:

Forum List

Back