EXCLUSIVE: Ilhan Omar is named as an adulteress in court as her lover and his wife formally divorce

The Purge

Platinum Member
Aug 16, 2018
Democratic Congresswoman Ilhan Omar was named as an adulteress in divorce court Thursday by her lover's former wife as the couple formally ended their marriage.

Beth Jordan said she wanted to 'make a statement' about her husband Tim Mynett having an affair with the radical Democrat, during the 16-minute hearing in Washington D.C.

Mynett left the court after the hearing grinning and rubbing his hands. He said he was happy with the proceedings but would not comment further.

The hearing ended abruptly shortly after Jordan, 55, spoke publicly of 38-year-old Omar's affair with Mynett, 38. DailyMail.com first revealed the affair in July, a week after revealing that Omar had split from her husband.

Beth asked for her maiden name Beth Jordan to be restored. When asked why, she replied: 'I no longer want to have Mr. Mynett's name attached to me.'

'I have a statement to make,' Jordan said, saying that her husband 'had an affair with Ilhan Omar.'

(Excerpt) Read more at dailymail.co.uk ...

------------

Under Sharia. Omar should be stoned to death, and her head used as a heavy SOCCER BALL....I would be happy with just stoning her...if televised. Or the video made avaulable!!!...ROTFLMFAO!

I am no fan of Omar, and I do hope this damages her politically. However if adultery was a disqualification for politicians, Trump couldn’t get elected dog catcher.

We do not stone people to death for adultery in the United States of America.

However, I'm not so sure how they handle that kind of problem in Somalia. Guess she's stuck here. :cool:

I hope she and her MF to the President pal find other occupations, though. Those hatespeak new people don't seem to realize how offensive their nasty tongues make them to people they have never even met. Maybe their seniors teach them to garbage talk. I don't know. I just know I don't like to hear that coming from someone elected to the House or the Senate. They're supposed to set an example for the children of this country, and calling someone an "MF" where children can hear them (on TV, for example) is unacceptable, in my humble opinion.

Democratic Congresswoman Ilhan Omar was named as an adulteress in divorce court Thursday by her lover's former wife as the couple formally ended their marriage.
------------
Omar should be stoned to death, and her head used as a heavy SOCCER BALL....I would be happy with just stoning her...if televised. Or the video made avaulable!!!...ROTFLMFAO!
So she should be stoned to death for being PRESIDENTIAL! :asshole:

------------
Omar should be stoned to death, and her head used as a heavy SOCCER BALL....I would be happy with just stoning her...if televised. Or the video made avaulable!!!...ROTFLMFAO!
So she should be stoned to death for being PRESIDENTIAL! :asshole:
Is that your inward feelings talking?

And the man that committeth adultery with another man's wife, even he that committeth adultery with his neighbour's wife, the adulterer and the adulteress shall surely be put to death.

If a man be found lying with a woman married to an husband, then they shall both of them die, both the man that lay with the woman, and the woman: so shalt thou put away evil from Israel.

Yeh. The Hebrews could be wild back in the day.

Jesus came up with "Let he without sin cast the first stone" and put an end to that.

Islamists view her as conquering a land, so she is above the Islamic law.

If it's not illegal, who the hell cares?

God damn we've become a countrywide beauty salon gossip culture.

I am no fan of Omar, and I do hope this damages her politically. However if adultery was a disqualification for politicians, Trump couldn’t get elected dog catcher.

You're a real piece of shit, you know that? Dragging Trump into a thread about the Muslim Fascist pig Omar. And you call yourself a conservative. LOL

If it's not illegal, who the hell cares?

God damn we've become a countrywide beauty salon gossip culture.
The only conversations I've heard in beauty salons was about vitamin supplements and how which vitamins make the hair healthy and shine. You are so misinformed about what today's ladies speak of. Hair care dos and don'ts are as complex as medical school training, honey. lolol

Just curious.... if two shit-eating insects are fucking each other.... and happen to be siblings.... is it really incest? I say 'no', not in the classic sense.

And the man that committeth adultery with another man's wife, even he that committeth adultery with his neighbour's wife, the adulterer and the adulteress shall surely be put to death.

If a man be found lying with a woman married to an husband, then they shall both of them die, both the man that lay with the woman, and the woman: so shalt thou put away evil from Israel.
Italics matter!

This is what Democrats do..racial politics...Obama, Marion Barry smoking crack with a hooker conspiring and being convicted and THEN getting re-elected. After he was proven to have broken statutory laws.....Because race couldn't possibly be an issue or indictable facts when Democrats do it.. But mere allegations TRUMP should be impeached. Think about it.

Last edited:

Beth Jordan said she wanted to 'make a statement' about her husband Tim Mynett having an affair with the radical Democrat, during the 16-minute hearing in Washington D.C.

Mynett left the court after the hearing grinning and rubbing his hands. He said he was happy with the proceedings but would not comment further.

The hearing ended abruptly shortly after Jordan, 55, spoke publicly of 38-year-old Omar's affair with Mynett, 38. DailyMail.com first revealed the affair in July, a week after revealing that Omar had split from her husband.

Beth asked for her maiden name Beth Jordan to be restored. When asked why, she replied: 'I no longer want to have Mr. Mynett's name attached to me.'

'I have a statement to make,' Jordan said, saying that her husband 'had an affair with Ilhan Omar.'

(Excerpt) Read more at dailymail.co.uk ...

------------

Under Sharia. Omar should be stoned to death, and her head used as a heavy SOCCER BALL....I would be happy with just stoning her...if televised. Or the video made avaulable!!!...ROTFLMFAO!

Sound like she needs to be tried by her “peers”. Of course no women would be allowed on a Sharia jury.

:alirulz:

Forum List

Back