Ilhan Omar Makes Some Alarming Statements

Muslims cannot enjoy iced cupcakes. They are made with whipped lard and sugar! :eek:

I'm thinking it probably sucks to be a Muslim
Neither do Jews AND many Tens of millions of Christians. My life doesn't revolve around eating pigs.

WTF about BACON? IF you don't LOVE bacon I will consider you a Semi-Vegan and that is NOT a good situation :smoke:

wpid-keep-calm-and-love-bacon-285.png

WTF ARE you a Jew or are you just one of those fanatical Jew Fetishists? :popcorn:

Listen bitch....you live in some Austrian shithole and have never experienced the jihad your little pal secretly admires....I don't give a fuck what you believe at this point since the sand coon is agreeing with all your bullshit. Am I a Jew? No. Do I believe in Israel and her friendship since we created her....yes I do...I know what kind of info they've given us with signal intel into the Soviet Union and now the russian federation. If you're a fucking Jew-hating nazi, which is looking more apparent given your german heritage, then stick it where the sun don't shine.

^^^^ This is for YOU because your above psychotic MELTDOWN is AUTISTIC SCREECHING:

upload_2019-4-23_16-50-37-png.257454

Ilhan Omar needs to go and has no business representing Americans in the USA.

I will state that she does not as a fact. Therefore she should be fired from her job.

Well considering her Al-Qaeda comments and also LAUGHING and SMILING the entire time she was discussing Al-Qaeda then yes I would agree. Not sure what the crowd who voted for her were thinking unless they AGREE with her and then you have a big problem in general.

Well considering her Al-Qaeda comments and also LAUGHING and SMILING the entire time she was discussing Al-Qaeda then yes I would agree. Not sure what the crowd who voted for her were thinking unless they AGREE with her and then you have a big problem in general.

13 loops. For traitors. I know how to tie a noose and all knots for that matter.

I will state that she does not as a fact. Therefore she should be fired from her job.
What i wonder is how it got elected? Perhaps the same way one the muzz in FL. will get elected. No one is opposing it.

What i wonder is how it got elected? Perhaps the same way one the muzz in FL. will get elected. No one is opposing it.

No opposition. Out-and-out traitor in the House of Representatives.

Imo, that's pretty fucked up. :mad:

No opposition.
It ought to be required to have someone running against one of these pieces of garbage.

No opposition.
It ought to be required to have someone running against one of these pieces of garbage.

Yes but the way it is they would run a Cuckservative because they would not want to offend, you know what they are like.

Nobody ever said 1 singular political party was gonna do right by people.

Make your own judgments and vote for your favorite candidates. The Democrat party by and large has gone full Communist, though.

That doesn't mean lobby-money taker Republicans are better. Just try to use your best judgment. We gotta get the assholes out of government, dammit!

Blow up your local rep's phone, seriously. Ilhan Omar is a traitor and should be treated as such.

Last edited:
Nobody who hates Jews like you do can be a Trump supporter.
I don't hate Jews you nitwit.

But I do despise the apartheid terrorist state of Israel and the zionist psychopaths who rule it. ... :cool:

I am one of those Zionist Psychos and you love me. Explain!

And I am your favourite Nazi or whatever :wink:

Common enemies create strange bed fellows. And you know Lucy that you really don’t want to exterminate me.

But I do despise the apartheid terrorist state of Israel and the zionist psychopaths who rule it. ... :cool:

Coming out to play instead of hiding behind Mr.Lucy, punk? You don't hate Jews? Not with these unawareCons around you don't....but you and me got into it and I ran your sorry, smelly ass up the nazi flagpole and you know it. Play innocent....your cult teaches it's a virtue to lie to "infidels" right?

Hold on. You’re friends with Pigo? That dude is awful. I get the music commonality but man he is not a good guy IMO.

WTF ARE you a Jew or are you just one of those fanatical Jew Fetishists? :popcorn:

Listen bitch....you live in some Austrian shithole and have never experienced the jihad your little pal secretly admires....I don't give a fuck what you believe at this point since the sand coon is agreeing with all your bullshit. Am I a Jew? No. Do I believe in Israel and her friendship since we created her....yes I do...I know what kind of info they've given us with signal intel into the Soviet Union and now the russian federation. If you're a fucking Jew-hating nazi, which is looking more apparent given your german heritage, then stick it where the sun don't shine.
I don't think Austria is a shithole, and you should really give her a break, she's on our side, Americans anyway.

Coming out to play instead of hiding behind Mr.Lucy, punk? You don't hate Jews? Not with these unawareCons around you don't....but you and me got into it and I ran your sorry, smelly ass up the nazi flagpole and you know it. Play innocent....your cult teaches it's a virtue to lie to "infidels" right?

Hold on. You’re friends with Pigo? That dude is awful. I get the music commonality but man he is not a good guy IMO.

We avoid discussing politics, we only discuss music in our Music Thread, the few times we have been in a politics thread together we nearly got into arguments and so since then we avoid because it would then ruin our Music Thread which is a good thread that's been happening for three years now.

Play innocent....your cult teaches it's a virtue to lie to "infidels" right?
Nope.....just to idiots like you. ... :thup:
.your cult teaches it's a virtue to lie to "infidels" right?
Nope.....just to idiots like you
Yes it does. Advancing Islam with lies is considered a duty and virtuous. Remember 9/11 was considered a pious act. You need to stop lying but your religion approves it. So, that means you cannot be trusted. Period.

You need to go pound sand up Islam's ass elsewhere. We are wise to you here.

Forum List

Back