Brothers sue Jussie Smollett's attorneys for falsely accusing them of attacking the 'Empire star!

The Purge

Platinum Member
Aug 16, 2018
Two brothers who allege Jussie Smollett paid them to stage an attack on the “Empire” actor filed a federal lawsuit Tuesday against Smollett’s attorneys, saying the high-profile legal team has continued to smear them after Cook County prosecutors dropped all charges against Smollett.

The defamation lawsuit by Abimbola and Olabinjo Osundairo alleged that Smollett’s attorneys “doubled down” after the controversial dismissal of the indictment by insisting that the brothers, in fact, attacked the actor.

Brothers involved in allegedly staged attack on Jussie Smollett sue 'Empire' actor's lawyers for defamation

ROTFLMFAO....ONLY thing funnier would be to also sue Kim Foxx, and the rest of the conspiracy including Moooocher Obuma!

I want to keep close watch on this law suit. The brothers undoubtedly have a winning hand.
Kim Foxx stepped out of the frying pan and into the fire.

.....Foxx did some dumbshit--very dumb--and racist--proving they are racist--the ''everyday'' black

Hopefully the Michelle Obama connection will come out in court. I wouldn't want her to be denied the credit she deserves for giving Jussie Smollett his Get Out of Jail Free card.

I can't wait to see Jussie accuse the bothers of being homophobic racists!\

Oh wait, I think he already did.

Forum List

Back