iiSARAH PALIN!!

Bzzzt!

No. Another thoughtful and possibly correct answer on some level. But not the one we are looking for.

Maybe Johnny Pardo can give you a lovely parting gift, however. Whattayasay, Johnny?

A possible slot on Dancing with the Stars.

OT:

That show is WAY too much like hard work for my taste!

But if you could do it, wow. Good for you! :clap2:

Yep. Ballroom dancing and shootin' stuff are my two biggest hobbies. :lol:

A possible slot on Dancing with the Stars.

OT:

I had a g/f back in the day shortly before I met my future wife who signed us up for a local extension course on ballroom dancing.

To steal (and misapply) the famous phrase from Imus, "I just cannot suck enough as a ballroom dancer."

Bzzzt!

No. Not even remotely on track.

Any rational guesses from any intelligent members of this Board?

To start an exploratory comittee for the GOP nomination in 2012.

Bzzzt!

No. Another thoughtful and possibly correct answer on some level. But not the one we are looking for.

Maybe Johnny Pardo can give you a lovely parting gift, however. Whattayasay, Johnny?

That would be Don Pardo...

She has a book being released next Mother's Day and will need time for the ensuing book tour. While she waits, she gets to study up on issues and lay low. Perhaps she'll follow Reagan's lead. After his term as Governor, he took four years and toured the country, speaking to groups, listening and building support.

OT:

I had a g/f back in the day shortly before I met my future wife who signed us up for a local extension course on ballroom dancing.

To steal (and misapply) the famous phrase from Imus, "I just cannot suck enough as a ballroom dancer."

I tried to learn for my wedding. I took 5 lessons. Just enough to get me through our first dance. I bet I suck at it more than you.

Are you gong to enlighten us as to the intentions of Mrs. Palin?

To start an exploratory comittee for the GOP nomination in 2012.

Bzzzt!

That would be Don Pardo...

Why yes. Yes it would. :redface:

Mea maxima gameshow culpa.

She has a book being released next Mother's Day and will need time for the ensuing book tour. While she waits, she gets to study up on issues and lay low. Perhaps she'll follow Reagan's lead. After his term as Governor, he took four years and toured the country, speaking to groups, listening and building support.

If that's your guess,

Bzzzzt!

Another really good guess. But not the answer we were seeking.

Go have a chat with Johnny. Don left in a huff. (Maybe something I'd said?)

I tried to learn for my wedding. I took 5 lessons. Just enough to get me through our first dance. I bet I suck at it more than you.

Well, I would, but the question really wasn't about the intentions of Governor Palin. (I was bein' a sneaky ****.)

Why is it that Sarah Palin quit as Governor of Alaska?

Answer:

Because nobody else CAN quit as Governor of Alaska!

(At least not yet!)

Last edited:

Answer:

I think that was the dumbest thing I have ever seen written on this message board.

And I have read...or rather quickly scrolled through...most of Terral's posts.

Answer:

I think that was the dumbest thing I have ever seen written on this message board.

Oh, c'mon....

sallybooboo's posts are stupider than that just for practice.

Answer:

A simple little play-on-words joke is the dumbest thing you have ever read?

Not likely.

There are monumentally stupid posts on this Board ALL the time. USMB is infested with libs afterall. :razz:

Yep. Because she can.

palin+cartoon.JPG

Quick question (with an actual answer coming later) for the illustrious members of this internet political message board:

Because she realized that the people of Alaska would be better served for her to step down from her position.

Bzzzt!

Oh gee. No. Not even close.

Any other takers?

Gee, couldn't possibly be for her family, could it?

Well, I would, but the question really wasn't about the intentions of Governor Palin. (I was bein' a sneaky ****.)

Answer:

(At least not yet!)
OK, you got me. :clap2: I liked the BJ answer too, though.

Forum List

Back