Igor Girkin, he shall became the Russian President, not Navalny

Baron

Platinum Member
Sep 19, 2008
Brooklyn, NYC
After Putin gotta go, the Hero of Donbass Strelkow / Girkin shall became the Russian President.
He is a patriotic Russian Jew.
Hopefully Navalny's kids will change their favorite.

R131fbd32456bb4bddaf7d434dc68aebb

OIP.kr72jnCuaQONG_0Dmhce0QHaFj

764729.jpg

I know nothing about the man. I guess my only question is will he better or worse for the Russian people than Putin has.

I know nothing about the man. I guess my only question is will he better or worse for the Russian people than Putin has.

There is no one politician in Russia who can be worser as Putin. Girkin can effectively fight corruption and send all thieves ( at best with Putin and his cronies ) behind bar. That's enough to make Russians more prosperous, more satisfied and more friendly. In the time when ordinary Russian earn not more as $5k annually and Putin is more as $350bn worth a revolution is predictable.With the highest probability Navalny is the creature of Putin, probably his successor. Putin himself made him political promotion and fooled both Russians and the West. After grasping of power Navalny will forget his promises and will do exactly the same like Yeltsin, Putin & Co. did.
In Donbass Girkin helped Russians against Ukrainian terror, so he is a Hero for Russian people, Russians trust him and can vote for him as president.
Russia badly needs economical freedom which is prohibited by Putin & Co. After Russia became more free for doing business Russians will be busy to make money, not to fight for mythical Russian Idea or against nearby states.

Last edited:
Girkin is also a Jew? So, the Russians need a good Jew who will help them get rid of bad Jews and build them a Christian Orthodox monarchy? How pathetic.

Girkin is also a Jew? So, the Russians need a good Jew who will help them get rid of bad Jews and build them a Christian Orthodox monarchy? How pathetic.

Where is the problem?
Are you joking? The Russians are such sore losers that they need a Jew to build a Christian Orthodox monarchy?

Where is the problem?
Are you joking? The Russians are such sore losers that they need a Jew to build a Christian Orthodox monarchy?

Interestingly the biggest antisemite are Jews themselves.

Where is the problem?

Including yourself?

I suppose you and Litwin are the biggest antisemite on this board.
You are always against Putin and his gang

Where is the problem?

Including yourself?

I suppose you and Litwin are the biggest antisemite on this board.
You are always against Putin and his gang
Nah, the things are much simpler - Putin a Jew exists only in your twisted mind.

Forum List

Back