Blacks Plan to Riot When Zimmerman Walks

No one confronted him on it. When asked asked about what he thought about Trayvon's girlfriend testimony he said they thought it was Precious,referring to the movie, then laughing like he did something funny.

He may get away with a racist family but not a friend. We can't choose our family but we can choose our friends.

Dear useless cockhole,

Trayvons girl friend quoted trayvon as calling Zimmerman a "cracker".

In other worlds you fucking tool, trayvon was a racist.

not that truth has any meaning to tools such as yourself.

No one confronted him on it. When asked asked about what he thought about Trayvon's girlfriend testimony he said they thought it was Precious,referring to the movie, then laughing like he did something funny.

He may get away with a racist family but not a friend. We can't choose our family but we can choose our friends.

Dear useless cockhole,

saying the word cracker does not mean he is a racist.

I think Zimmerman belongs in jail because he killed a child. But I don't think his idiot friend's tweets have much relevance. It's certainly not helping though

Who's to say that the 17 year old thug didn't jump him? I know people like Trayvon and I don't much respect them. :evil: They do this kind of stuff.

From what I've heard and read about the case Zimmerman was an idiot. Trayvon attacked because Zimmerman was an idiot. And then Trayvon, a minor, died because Zimmerman was an idiot.

I think Zimmerman will walk. But he'll have to live with himself for the rest of his life. That's something at least.

I take it you haven't watched Martins "friend" on the stand? If not, you need to.....Zimmerman is not the idiot! She didn't help her "friend" at all! :)

Who's to say that the 17 year old thug didn't jump him? I know people like Trayvon and I don't much respect them. :evil: They do this kind of stuff.

From what I've heard and read about the case Zimmerman was an idiot. Trayvon attacked because Zimmerman was an idiot. And then Trayvon, a minor, died because Zimmerman was an idiot.

I think Zimmerman will walk. But he'll have to live with himself for the rest of his life. That's something at least.

I take it you haven't watched Martins "friend" on the stand? If not, you need to.....Zimmerman is not the idiot! She didn't help her "friend" at all! :)

At least she didn't murder a child.

Dear useless cockhole,

Just as a white person saying the word "******" does not mean they're racist?

Dear useless cockhole,

Tell me how "cracker" equates to "******." How does the history of those two words make them equal?

Please use as much detail as possible I've very very curious :cool:

Dear useless cockhole,

So you're saying that blacks aren't racist for insulting whites, but whites are racist for insulting blacks. Double standard.

A 17 yr old is not a CHILD. No matter what color they are! Tell me that you've never heard of a 17 yr old murdering anyone.....

Dear useless cockhole,

So you're saying that blacks aren't racist for insulting whites, but whites are racist for insulting blacks. Double standard.

Who said cracker was an insult? It's a delicious salty snack.

Tell me how "cracker" equates to "******." How does the history of those two words make them equal?

Please use as much detail as possible I've very very curious :cool:

Tell me how it doesn't.....

I never use that word, even typing it makes me feel creepy. It's not right. But neither is blacks calling whites "crackers". It doesn't matter what the "history" of those words are, it's the fact that they are used today by "racists". I'd hoped we'd be past that by now.

OMG! Someone who knows zimmerman cracked a vague joke likening Trayvon's dopey friend with "Precious"!

Halp! Halp!

A 17 yr old is not a CHILD. No matter what color they are! Tell me that you've never heard of a 17 yr old murdering anyone.....

Guess we should just disregard law then. Damn laws.

yes, the law is that a person under 18 yrs old is not an adult. But a 17 yr old can be smarter and more mature than an 18 yr old. Even though they're "under age", doesn't mean they can't act as an adult. Sorry, Trayvon was no innocent kid....

Guess we should just disregard law then. Damn laws.

yes, the law is that a person under 18 yrs old is not an adult. But a 17 yr old can be smarter and more mature than an 18 yr old. Even though they're "under age", doesn't mean they can't act as an adult. Sorry, Trayvon was no innocent kid....

So in your world the 8 year old murder is an adult?

Dear useless cockhole,

More lying.

If Zim had said ******, or anyone else had said ******, they would be branded a racist.

cracker is a racist slur

Paula Deen lost her job for saying ****** 30 years ago

Forum List

Back