If You're Not A Liberal, SHUT THE HELL UP!

Yeah, they shouldn't bring back the fairness doctrine.

Instead, they should break up the five or so radio companies that control 90% of the airwaves.

I'd rep you again if I could. And that situation is only getting worse.

How do you feel about Obama appointing a self avowed communist and radical to his administration?
This is what I know of Jones' Marxist (not Communist) affiliations:

When he graduated from law school, Jones gave up plans to take a job in Washington, D.C., and moved to San Francisco instead.[14] He got involved with Standing Together to Organize a Revolutionary Movement (STORM), a group explicitly committed to revolutionary Marxist politics[18] whose points of unity were revolutionary democracy, revolutionary feminism, revolutionary internationalism, the central role of the working class, urban Marxism, and Third World Communism.[19] While associated with STORM, Jones actively began protesting police brutality.[14]

From this, it doesn't sound like he was looking to overthrow our Government or anything, so big deal. Based on what I read, he protested against police brutality and for women's rights. While, he may not have been my first choice, what did he do that was so bad?

How do you feel about Obama keeping a self avowed communist and radical just an arms reach away from him?

I believe my above answer may very well cover this.

How do you feel about Obama KNOWING full well about Jones and his beliefs, and then appointing him to his cabinet?. Afterall, one of Obama's closest advisers, Valerie Jarret said they knew all about Jones, and that they liked everything about him. This was said AFTER he was appointed to the administration.

In his appointed position, in what ways could Jones have negatively impacted you or me, honestly?

How do you feel about Obama blatantly slapping the faces of ALL who have shed blood or died fighting against the oppresive scurge that is communism, by appointing a self avowed communist to his administration?

On this question, I believe the "drama queen" in you is showing a bit too much. Ask a question that you really want an answer to and not one displaying your grandstanding and I will answer you.

Now, with all of this said, I have been VERY disappointed with the shady background of many of Obama's appointments and "Czars". Either his vetting staff isn't doing theor homework, or Obama is paying back a LOT of favors.
That's all I needed to know. Thanks for FINALLY answering the questions. It gives great insight as to how seriously i'll take anything you say in the future.
:cuckoo:

That's all I needed to know. Thanks for FINALLY answering the questions. It gives great insight as to how seriously i'll take anything you say in the future.

So does this mean you are NOT going to answer MY questions, Jester?

The article comes from the World Nut Daily.
Of course I do not believe it.

What, you think I believe anything that comes from wackos like those guys, Alex Jones, or George Noory. You need to become a bit more selective about you news choices. WND is a farce! A bigger and fatter one than Michael Moore, and that just big and fat!!

http://scienceblogs.com/dispatches/2009/09/conservatives_speak_out_agains.php

Last edited:
It's the "Fairness Doctrine," repackaged and reintroduced. obama's nazi style, storm trooper, czars will NOT be happy until they SHUT ALL CONSERVATIVE TALK AND DISSENSION DOWN. So get ready people, YOU could be the NEXT person told to SHUT THE HELL UP, FUCK your constitutional rights.

Cass Sunstein drafted 'New Deal Fairness Doctrine'

Asserts government should regulate broadcasting as an imposed end to segregation.

By Aaron Klein
© 2009 WorldNetDaily

JERUSALEM – President Obama's newly confirmed regulatory czar, Cass Sunstein, drew up a "First Amendment New Deal," a new "Fairness Doctrine" that would include the establishment of a panel of "nonpartisan experts" to ensure "diversity of view" on the airwaves, WND has learned.

Sunstein compared the need for the government to regulate broadcasting to the moral obligation of the U.S. to impose new rules that outlawed segregation.

Until now, Sunstein's radical proposal, set forth in his 1993 book "The Partial Constitution," received no news media attention and scant scrutiny.

In the book – obtained and reviewed by WND – Sunstein outwardly favors and promotes the "fairness doctrine," the abolished FCC policy that required holders of broadcast licenses to present controversial issues of public importance in a manner the government deemed was "equitable and balanced."

Sunstein introduces what he terms his "First Amendment New Deal" to regulate broadcasting in the U.S.

His proposal, which focuses largely on television, includes a government requirement that "purely commercial stations provide financial subsidies to public television or to commercial stations that agree to provide less profitable but high-quality programming."

Sunstein wrote it is "worthwhile to consider more dramatic approaches as well."

He proposes "compulsory public-affairs programming, right of reply, content review by nonpartisan experts or guidelines to encourage attention to public issues and diversity of view."

The Obama czar argues his regulation proposals for broadcasting are actually presented within the spirit of the Constitution.

(He's a bald faced, communist, Hugo Chavez, lying fucking, shit stain. What part about "FREEDOM OF SPEECH" doesn't this cock sucker understand? YES, at this point, I truly HATE obama and everything he stands for.)

"It seems quite possible that a law that contained regulatory remedies would promote rather than undermine the 'freedom of speech,'" he writes.

Sunstein compares the need for the government to regulate broadcasting to the moral obligation of the government stepping in to end segregation.

Cass Sunstein drafted 'New Deal Fairness Doctrine'

WND doesn't actually provide verified facts with their story. Given their proclivity to exaggerate and create alleged truth, I would like to see verification of this specific point, before speaking out against.

Seriously, you need to go back and do some serious research on what Jones has said in the past. Go to YOUTUBE and pull up the videos of his anti-american communist, racist rantings.
Never in the history of this country has a sitting POTUS appointed, nor kept a SELF AVOWED communist just an arms length away from him. This speaks volumes as to the true nature of Obama and his beliefs. How many more anti-american scumbags does Obama have to CONTINUALLY surround himself with, before you finally WTFU?
You just don't get it.

Seriously, you need to go back and do some serious research on what Jones has said in the past. Go to YOUTUBE and pull up the videos of his anti-american communist, racist rantings.
Never in the history of this country has a sitting POTUS appointed, nor kept a SELF AVOWED communist just an arms length away from him. This speaks volumes as to the true nature of Obama and his beliefs. How many more anti-american scumbags does Obama have to CONTINUALLY surround himself with, before you finally WTFU?
You just don't get it.

Hey....I Googled the guy. I can't find any verifiable resouces that place him into the "anti-American communist, racist" that you seem to think he is. And I'm sorry, but based on some of your past BS posts, I refuse to believe he is just because YOU SAID SO. Give me something to go on, that does NOT come from some Right Wing website and we'll talk.

You just don't get it.

Hey....I Googled the guy. I can't find any verifiable resouces that place him into the "anti-American communist, racist" that you seem to think he is. And I'm sorry, but based on some of your past BS posts, I refuse to believe he is just because YOU SAID SO. Give me something to go on, that does NOT come from some Right Wing website and we'll talk.

Really? I googled and found this
He got involved with Standing Together to Organize a Revolutionary Movement (STORM), a group explicitly committed to revolutionary Marxist politics[18] whose points of unity were revolutionary democracy, revolutionary feminism, revolutionary internationalism, the central role of the working class, urban Marxism, and Third World Communism.[19] While associated with STORM, Jones actively began protesting police brutality

Van Jones - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

And what is STORM?

Well it's
a radical organization in the Bay Area called Roots Against War (RAW), which was committed to involving young people of color in direct action protests against the Gulf War. RAW emerged in the early 1990s and organized mass protests in the Bay Area around the Rodney King verdict, as well as protests in 1992 against the commemoration of the 500th anniversary of Christopher Columbus landing in the Americas in 1492.

STORM initially included anarchists, communists and revolutionary nationalists, but after some internal, personal struggles the anarchists left, and STORM become more communist-oriented

Standing Together to Organize a Revolutionary Movement - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Perhaps google is too complicated for you.

You just don't get it.

Really? I googled and found this

Van Jones - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

And what is STORM?

Well it's
a radical organization in the Bay Area called Roots Against War (RAW), which was committed to involving young people of color in direct action protests against the Gulf War. RAW emerged in the early 1990s and organized mass protests in the Bay Area around the Rodney King verdict, as well as protests in 1992 against the commemoration of the 500th anniversary of Christopher Columbus landing in the Americas in 1492.

STORM initially included anarchists, communists and revolutionary nationalists, but after some internal, personal struggles the anarchists left, and STORM become more communist-oriented

Standing Together to Organize a Revolutionary Movement - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Perhaps google is too complicated for you.

You got your info from the same place I did. Did you find anything in Wikipedia to substantiate Jester's claims that Jones was a Communist and/or a racist? I sure didn't.

The title of this thread pretty much sums up a liberal's point of view....

While this is wrong IF it was true, I'll hold my breath. This is the same website that says Obama is an Atheist Communist Mole who is going to take down the United States. W[N]D is a crock.

Agreed. I don't agree with this either, if true, but WorldNutDaily isn't a source I'm going to rely on.

That REVOLUTION you hear people talking a lot about nowadays, that ARMED INSURRECTION... ya, well, we may need that a whole lot sooner than one might think.

You know, just add an "America's chickens are coming home to roost" and you sound like Rev. Wright. :razz:

I knew it wouldn't take long before the liberals started in with their INSULTS... it never fails.

DEFLECT, DEFLECT, DEFLECT... get OFF THE TOPIC.

YOU got off the topic by bringing up armed insurrection.

You got your info from the same place I did. Did you find anything in Wikipedia to substantiate Jester's claims that Jones was a Communist and/or a racist? I sure didn't.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=otM3pWOBWWk]YouTube - Van Jones Communist[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O6gOmIalJVw]YouTube - Green Jobs Czar Van Jones Says White Polluters Steered Poison Into Minority Communities[/ame]

The Ella Baker Center was connected to STORM (Standing Together to Organize a Revolutionary Movement), a "multi-racial activist collective with Marxist influences" with which Jones was involved.

In 1992, Van Jones founded another STORM project, Bay Area PoliceWatch, a "hotline and lawyer-referral service for victims and survivors of police abuse." This is fitting, perhaps, since Jones was himself arrested and detained briefly during a protest after the Rodney King verdict that same year.

Jones told the East Bay Express in 2005:

I was a rowdy nationalist on April 28th [1992], and then the verdicts came down on April 29th. By August, I was a communist. (...)

I met all these young radical people of color – I mean really radical: communists and anarchists. And it was, like, 'This is what I need to be a part of.' I spent the next ten years of my life working with a lot of those people I met in jail, trying to be a revolutionary.

Van Jones, 'Green Jobs Czar', a self-described 'communist' arrested during Rodney King riots

Forum List

Back