If You're Not A Liberal, SHUT THE HELL UP!

THIS is would be a very bad thing. As much as I hate Beck, Hannity, Limpballs, et al...I still have the freedom to simply change the channel. This sounds too much like government sponsored censorship. Are we is Venezuela or something?

You are taking the pea brain's BAIT...this has nothing to do with shutting down morons like Limbaugh, Beck or Hannity...

Consider the source! You are dealing with tiny minded fear-filled paranoid pea brains...

THIS is would be a very bad thing. As much as I hate Beck, Hannity, Limpballs, et al...I still have the freedom to simply change the channel. This sounds too much like government sponsored censorship. Are we is Venezuela or something?
Ever been to Venezuela ? They have a lot more freedom than you do.
Yeah. Chavez stays on the media but I'm referring to having Nazi's watch your every move and making arrests and writing tickets for everything under the sky.

Even Chavez said that he and Fidel were more " conservative" :tongue:

What has come over you lately?

Hey, I have told you before that I call them as I see them. I am an Independent and do not follow party lines. I also know you don't believe this, but that is your right.

That REVOLUTION you hear people talking a lot about nowadays, that ARMED INSURRECTION... ya, well, we may need that a whole lot sooner than one might think.

You know, just add an "America's chickens are coming home to roost" and you sound like Rev. Wright. :razz:

I knew it wouldn't take long before the liberals started in with their INSULTS... it never fails.

DEFLECT, DEFLECT, DEFLECT... get OFF THE TOPIC.
That's what liberals do best. Either they run away and hide when presented with questions and/or facts or, they spin and deflect like the cowards they truly are. It is the main reason why you can't take them seriously.

I knew it wouldn't take long before the liberals started in with their INSULTS... it never fails.

DEFLECT, DEFLECT, DEFLECT... get OFF THE TOPIC.

Figures your sense of humor is dead. I guess that goes along with being a birther.

Hey, I have told you before that I call them as I see them. I am an Independent and do not follow party lines. I also know you don't believe this, but that is your right.
Ok so, how about answering those Van Jones questions?

Agreed. The only time when I think that fairness should be enforced is when there is a political campaign. Broadcast TV should allow campaign ads from both sides if those sides are willing to pay for the airtime.

And they're doing that ... how After Heller?

you all need to get the hysteria on that issue in check.

And things like this:

Senate passes measure to allow gun transport on Amtrak - CNN.com

Republicans are hoping if they repeat the lie long enough, people will believe it and therefore vote Republican. That, or they have actually lied to themselves so long about the so called Liberals coming to take their guns that they actually believe it now.

Also, they tend to forget Obama's vote to expand gun ownership by voting on the Vitter Amendment.

Which ones? I'll answer any question to the best of my ability, and unlike some on these boards, if I don't know, I will tell you that.

More bullshit from the right that serves their disegenous purpose.

It won't happen, but enough ditto heads will read this and never follow up on it to see it is bullshit. So from then on, it has become the gospel. It will be repeated as the truth even when it never happens.

This is really what certain elements of the right do very well.

Beck, O really, and limpdick are hatemongers and go for the dollar over anything resembling patriotism, but they still have the right to free speech until they start inciting treason or sedition. All three are too much the coward to do this.

It won't happen, but enough ditto heads will read this and never follow up on it to see it is bullshit. So from then on, it has become the gospel. It will be repeated as the truth even when it never happens.

Beck, O really, and limpdick are hatemongers and go for the dollar over anything resembling patriotism, but they still have the right to free speech until they start inciting treason or sedition. All three are too much the coward to do this.

Huh????:cuckoo:

And you have evidence to support this claim? Or do you just randomly pull this stuff out of your ass?

Tell me are you a liberal by chance? You know the ones that are all for "tolerance"?

And you have evidence to support this claim? Or do you just randomly pull this stuff out of your ass?

Tell me are you a liberal by chance? You know the ones that are all for "tolerance"?

MY vote would be that he simply pulls it out of his ass....but that's just me...

Which ones? I'll answer any question to the best of my ability, and unlike some on these boards, if I don't know, I will tell you that.
Fair enough.
How do you feel about Obama appointing a self avowed communist and radical to his administration?
How do you feel about Obama keeping a self avowed communist and radical just an arms reach away from him?
How do you feel about Obama KNOWING full well about Jones and his beliefs, and then appointing him to his cabinet?. Afterall, one of Obama's closest advisers, Valerie Jarret said they knew all about Jones, and that they liked everything about him. This was said AFTER he was appointed to the administration.
How do you feel about Obama blatantly slapping the faces of ALL who have shed blood or died fighting against the oppresive scurge that is communism, by appointing a self avowed communist to his administration?

Fair enough.
How do you feel about Obama appointing a self avowed communist and radical to his administration?
How do you feel about Obama keeping a self avowed communist and radical just an arms reach away from him?
How do you feel about Obama KNOWING full well about Jones and his beliefs, and then appointing him to his cabinet?. Afterall, one of Obama's closest advisers, Valerie Jarret said they knew all about Jones, and that they liked everything about him. This was said AFTER he was appointed to the administration.
How do you feel about Obama blatantly slapping the faces of ALL who have shed blood or died fighting against the oppresive scurge that is communism, by appointing a self avowed communist to his administration?
How come Jones is still working for the Administration?

Can anyone tell me the Senate Bill or House Bill number for that Gun Registration bill Pale Rider is referring to?

It's called Bullshit 101.

The Senate JUST passed a measure today EXPANDING guns rights as I previously pointed out.

This is what I know of Jones' Marxist (not Communist) affiliations:

When he graduated from law school, Jones gave up plans to take a job in Washington, D.C., and moved to San Francisco instead.[14] He got involved with Standing Together to Organize a Revolutionary Movement (STORM), a group explicitly committed to revolutionary Marxist politics[18] whose points of unity were revolutionary democracy, revolutionary feminism, revolutionary internationalism, the central role of the working class, urban Marxism, and Third World Communism.[19] While associated with STORM, Jones actively began protesting police brutality.[14]

From this, it doesn't sound like he was looking to overthrow our Government or anything, so big deal. Based on what I read, he protested against police brutality and for women's rights. While, he may not have been my first choice, what did he do that was so bad?

I believe my above answer may very well cover this.

In his appointed position, in what ways could Jones have negatively impacted you or me, honestly?

On this question, I believe the "drama queen" in you is showing a bit too much. Ask a question that you really want an answer to and not one displaying your grandstanding and I will answer you.

Now, with all of this said, I have been VERY disappointed with the shady background of many of Obama's appointments and "Czars". Either his vetting staff isn't doing theor homework, or Obama is paying back a LOT of favors.

Forum List

Back