If you were not born here you should not be allowed to serve in an elected capacity

I looked at her political platform. It’s pure progressive. It is totally unlike anything Somalian. In fact, they would probably kill for for promoting those ideas in Somalia.

You can argue against her ideas as a progressive, some of which I happen to think are good for America, but those are politics and have little to do with her country of origin or religion. That is why this hateful rhetoric is so looney tunes.

Why is it you need attack her for her country of origin rather than her political ideas which also happen to be held by many multi-generational native born Americans?

As an FYI...in this country there is only one form of citizen. All American citizens are the same. It is not conditional upon country of origin, religion or ethnic background or political belief.
she needs to learn how to explain her shit better too coyote...."some people did something on 9-11"....pretty pathetic....
Taken completely out of context. What was her entire speech trying to convey?
you can say what you want....but did she come back out and clarify herself?...no she did not....
The mere fact that a citizen condemned it is concerning to me
what citizen and what did they condemn?...
Spell check condoned

I looked at her political platform. It’s pure progressive. It is totally unlike anything Somalian. In fact, they would probably kill for for promoting those ideas in Somalia.

You can argue against her ideas as a progressive, some of which I happen to think are good for America, but those are politics and have little to do with her country of origin or religion. That is why this hateful rhetoric is so looney tunes.

Why is it you need attack her for her country of origin rather than her political ideas which also happen to be held by many multi-generational native born Americans?

As an FYI...in this country there is only one form of citizen. All American citizens are the same. It is not conditional upon country of origin, religion or ethnic background or political belief.
she needs to learn how to explain her shit better too coyote...."some people did something on 9-11"....pretty pathetic....
you can say what you want....but did she come back out and clarify herself?...no she did not....
Did she need to since that was one shirt line taken out of context? Poorly phraded, yes. But minds were already made up about her
if it was poorly phrased than its up to her to clarify herself and maybe use better wording,all she did was make her critics look like they were right about her...
And maybe actual citizens have a right to question it, right?

Did she need to since that was one shirt line taken out of context? Poorly phraded, yes. But minds were already made up about her
if it was poorly phrased than its up to her to clarify herself and maybe use better wording,all she did was make her critics look like they were right about her...
sure they do....and like i said,after what she said it looked like she was guilty as charged.....

We need a constitutional amendment to protect our interests from foreign governments.

Fighting amongst ourselves is bad enough. We don't need radicals who's interest lies in other lands and their way of life making shit even worse.

Not born here? YOU CAN NOT SERVE.
Dumbest thing I’ve heard in a while. This is America man! What in the fuck are you thinking?
Cause you’re dumb, it’s why you haven’t figured outwpatriotism. Perhaps look up the word so you know what you’re talking about

sure they do....and like i said,after what she said it looked like she was guilty as charged.....
And guess what raises concern that someone who took an oath to protect Americans won’t says it all

We need a constitutional amendment to protect our interests from foreign governments.

Fighting amongst ourselves is bad enough. We don't need radicals who's interest lies in other lands and their way of life making shit even worse.

Not born here? YOU CAN NOT SERVE.
Dumbest thing I’ve heard in a while. This is America man! What in the fuck are you thinking?
Cause you’re dumb, it’s why you haven’t figured outwpatriotism. Perhaps look up the word so you know what you’re talking about
I’m sorry I’m having a hard time comprehending that jumbled mess of words you presented to me there. I’m sure you meant well, good day to you!

Forum List

Back