if you were in that concert hall..would you want a gun...a poll

If you were in that concert hall in France...would you want a gun for self defense?

• Yes

Votes: 48 87.3%
  • No

Votes: 7 12.7%

• Total voters
Adding this post to your previous illogical post, isnt helping you look any less insane and naive.

So your only rebuttal to that logic is childish ad hominem.

It figures.
You are accusing us of wanting to "play dress-up". What sort of response did you expect? Your post is loony.
No, your position is being correctly and factually condemned as devoid of merit, foundation, and evidence in support; it's an unwarranted fantasy predicated on a errant perception of what constitutes a 'gun fight.'
Your post defies logic.
What defies logic is the wrongheaded notion that armed, untrained civilians would be able to 'stop' the terrorist attack.

The terrorists weren't wearing special 'terrorist uniforms,' you'd have everyone with a gun shooting at anyone with a gun, in addition to innocent bystanders being injured and killed by errant shots from untrained nitwits who have little experience shooting handguns.
Civilians with guns stop armed criminals every day. When you see the guy with a bomb vest and a AK-47 yelling "Allahu Akbar", you point your gun at him and pull the trigger. This isnt rocket science, for most of us anyway. You seem like you are easilly confused, so yeah, maybe YOU shouldnt have a gun, but the rest of us would do just fine.

And the thing is....it is better to shoot them at a distance...possibly making them detonate their bomb before they planned on it, rather than letting them get closer to you....

With bombs...being farther away is better than being closer......and guns allow you that chance.
If people had guns in there, theres a good chance they would have never been able to detonate their bombs. Since their hands were shooting AKs, the bombs werent on a dead mans switch.They only detonated their bombs when the cops came storming in and the end was upon them. One guy with a pistol could have dramatically reduced the loss of life inside that concert hall.

Look Rambo.... first shot every one will be a massive panic and confusion. People will running all over the place. Do you expect a person who brought a gun start charging firing at the crowd? Let say 3 of these Rambo red neck start firing inside a crowd. How do they know who is the good guy or the bad guy.

The evidence from victims of mass shootings is exactly the opposite of what you claim. The fact that you're a coward and incapable of thinking clearly when the shit hits the fan is on you. The facts are the victims of our mass shootings have not panicked, have in fact acted heroically, and have died, because morons like you deny them the ability to defend themselves.

These killers know they can go into any school or any "gun free zone" and they are going to be met with minimal resistance. Why wouldn't they choose such targets? Geez. Common sense seems so rare.

The terrorist were there to die. Better they die while taking few lives of the innocents than taking more.

Fighting to save lives makes more sense than laying there waiting for your turn to be killed.

In the various places of the attacks in France...if you were there...and had the option...would you want to have had a concealed pistol...or would you have preferred to be unarmed....?

Fuck no. For the same reason that if I were in a building that caught fire I wouldn't want to be carrying a can of gasoline.

duh.gif

Summa y'all just continue to live in the comic books. Captain Oblivious, in spandex.

One of the stupidest posts I have ever seen. A gun, in the hands of a good guy kills the bad guy and the bad guy stops shooting. A can of gasoline into a fire grows the fire. However, a BACKFIRE.....stops the fire. See how that works? Silly boy....

"good guys" and "bad guys".
--- and he wants to pretend he's NOT living in a comic book. :lol:

Classic.

And all you have are juvenile insults and you run away from the actual facts. Thanks for playing pogo but this discussion is for adults.

These killers know they can go into any school or any "gun free zone" and they are going to be met with minimal resistance. Why wouldn't they choose such targets? Geez. Common sense seems so rare.

The terrorist were there to die. Better they die while taking few lives of the innocents than taking more.

Fighting to save lives makes more sense than laying there waiting for your turn to be killed.

I agree, of course. I cannot imagine anyone would want to be defenseless in such a scenario.

the theater in Colorado was a gun free zone too...notice the common thread...?

Yep, most public venues are gun free and 99.9999999999% of them haven't experienced what happened in Paris.

Notice the common thread?

Yes, the common thread is when a bad operator wishes to do a great amount of harm he will pick a "gun free" zone. Perfectly logical. Unlike your position.

Where is your evidence? Show me something that demonstrates most shooters choose gun free zones. Not just that a lot of shootings happen in very public venues that are also gun free.

Of course they would choose gun free zones. That is just plain old common sense. They are going to choose a place with the least amount of resistance if possible. Why do you think so many shootings happen at schools?

Mass shooters overwhelmingly choose their locations because they have a connection to it. Often times it's a school they have attended or know someone who has, their home or someone else they know, a movie theater for example because of the movie that is playing, a public figure in a grocery store parking lot (not so gun free though, eh?).

Yep, most public venues are gun free and 99.9999999999% of them haven't experienced what happened in Paris.

Yes, the common thread is when a bad operator wishes to do a great amount of harm he will pick a "gun free" zone. Perfectly logical. Unlike your position.

Where is your evidence? Show me something that demonstrates most shooters choose gun free zones. Not just that a lot of shootings happen in very public venues that are also gun free.

Show us three mass shootings that have occurred in non gun free zones. I can show you loads that were in those areas but I can only think of one that wasn't.

Of course they would choose gun free zones. That is just plain old common sense. They are going to choose a place with the least amount of resistance if possible. Why do you think so many shootings happen at schools?

Mass shooters overwhelmingly choose their locations because they have a connection to it. Often times it's a school they have attended or know someone who has, their home or someone else they know, a movie theater for example because of the movie that is playing, a public figure in a grocery store parking lot (not so gun free though, eh?).

Really? What connection did the asshole who shot up the black church have to it? How about the theatre shooter? Both of them? You have no clue what you're speaking about.

That is ridiculous. Of course, they plan their attacks and they plan to go to a place with the LEAST resistance so they can kill as many people as possible.

I suppose you think gun free zones save lives too? You think criminals say, Oops, a gun free zone. Better not commit my crimes there with my guns!

Show us three mass shootings that have occurred in non gun free zones. I can show you loads that were in those areas but I can only think of one that wasn't.

Jared Laughner, Don Spirit and Pedro Alberto Vargas

I suppose you think gun free zones save lives too? You think criminals say, Oops, a gun free zone. Better not commit my crimes there with my guns!

I'm not sure they make a difference one way or the other without additional security.

Really? What connection did the asshole who shot up the black church have to it? How about the theatre shooter? Both of them? You have no clue what you're speaking about.

it was an historic black church and the guy was a racist. The Aurora shooter was crazy, out of his mind, I don't think there is any evidence he chose the theater because of any gun free ordnance. He makes no mention of it, ever.

Nice swing and a miss though.

They just chose targets according to where they could kill the most amount of non-Muslims. That's why they chose crowded places.

Family killers don't count as mass shootings (those are mass killings, yes, but a mass shooting is where the shooter doesn't know the victims) Nice try but try and stick with the definition.

it was an historic black church and the guy was a racist. The Aurora shooter was crazy, out of his mind, I don't think there is any evidence he chose the theater because of any gun free ordnance. He makes no mention of it, ever.

And what was his connection to it? The swing and a miss is yours dude. There was NO prior connection.

Family killers don't count as mass shootings (those are mass killings, yes, but a mass shooting is where the shooter doesn't know the victims) Nice try but try and stick with the definition.

No, they count. Mass shootings usually have a motive, to discount it because they are aiming at family members doesn't change that.

No, they count. Mass shootings usually have a motive, to discount it because they are aiming at family members doesn't change that.

REgardless, would you rather be defenseless?

I'm not sure they make a difference one way or the other without additional security.

They are like an open invitation to any mad men in the vicinity.

And what was his connection to it? The swing and a miss is yours dude. There was NO prior connection.

Obviously the only answer you are going to accept is that the mass shooters, specifically the two you have chosen only connection to the location is their status as a gun free zone. There is no evidence what so ever that either one of them chose their targets based on that.

Hence, you striking out....again.

They are like an open invitation to any mad men in the vicinity.

Right and according to you, a racist little bitch of a kid shooting up a black church is proof of that.

Missed again.

Forum List

Back