If You Were In A Walgreens And Some Kid Starts Trashing The Place.....What Would You Do

If you were in Walgreens and saw someone doing this...what would you do?

• Join in and help trash the place

• Beat the heck out of her

• Call the cops and do nothing

• I don't understand the question

Results are only viewable after voting.
I would use my best “Wrath of Mom” voice (the one that sends my dogs cowering when they’ve crossed a line and say “WHAT THE HELL DO YOU THINK YOU ARE DOING!”

Then I’d rapidly go through my options in case I have to run like hell.
If that doesn't scare them....then words don't matter to these people.

What caused those bimbos to lose it?
It doesn't take much. They feel entitled.
If you run out of ketchup they go off.
If you shoot some brother that was stupid enough to do a drive-by on a bunch of cops....they start marching down the street cuz FOX NOISE called him an unarmed black male.

I just saw that one elsewhere and was gonna post it here too. Sick.
These idiots think they have a right to bully people.
You'll find that most of this goes on in cities where the DA has a reputation for not charging violent criminals.
I've seen whites do the exact same thing too....but it's usually some Tranny or an old hippy.
Many black kids have been taught all of their lives to hate white people.
This is the entire purpose of Obama's support for teaching CRT in our public schools.
It turns our kids in to spoiled little monsters.

This morning I saw about half a dozen of these incidents on Twitter.

They post this all over social media, and wala....dozens of copy-cats spring up.

Last edited:
All chain retailers forbid employees from interfering with destruction or theft of property. This is because of the lawsuits the perpetrator's will file against the company if an employee intervenes, and for the safety of the employees. Welcome to America:tank::Boom2:

I've seem people walk out of home improvement stores with thousands of dollars of merchandise without anybody stopping them. Customers threatening employees with physicals violence repeatedly for not getting their way.

If you truly want to see how ugly the American public is work retail for a few months.

These idiots think they have a right to bully people.
You'll find that most of this goes on in cities where the DA has a reputation for not charging violent criminals.
I've seen whites do the exact same thing too....but it's usually some Tranny or an old hippy.
Many black kids have been taught all of their lives to hate white people.
This is the entire purpose of Obama's support for teaching CRT in our public schools.
It turns our kids in to spoiled little monsters.

This morning I saw about half a dozen of these incidents on Twitter.

They post this all over social media, and wala....dozens of copy-cats spring up.
Here is an actual Popeyes training video.

Forum List

Back