If You Were In A Walgreens And Some Kid Starts Trashing The Place.....What Would You Do

If you were in Walgreens and saw someone doing this...what would you do?

• Join in and help trash the place

• Beat the heck out of her

• Call the cops and do nothing

• I don't understand the question

Results are only viewable after voting.
That is one of yours.....Look how ugly that fucker is.......................There is some missing genes somewhere in there
FWt361jaUAIf0rr.jpg

None of those assholes were your average Trump supporter.

The guy on the far-right of the picture is a known BLM handler. You know....the guy wearing a backpack standing next to the idiot holding the Trump flag.

The story that goes with the pic says "3 men charged for illegally entering the Capital"....but I see more than 3 guys standing there. Why wasn't the guys holding the cell phones charged as well. They were in the Capital along with several other guys. Why is it only the fake Trump supporters were being arrested?

None of those assholes were your average Trump supporter.

The guy on the far-right of the picture is a known BLM handler. You know....the guy wearing a backpack standing next to the idiot holding the Trump flag.

The story that goes with the pic says "3 men charged for illegally entering the Capital"....but I see more than 3 guys standing there. Why wasn't the guys holding the cell phones charged as well. They were in the Capital along with several other guys. Why is it only the fake Trump supporters were being arrested?
They were there filming you assholes. Where do you think all the best footage came from stupid?

Yah know.....if you make an example of these idiots....chances are they won't try this as much.
But if you just walk out and try to avoid it without doing something.....maybe the next time they come in and start shooting people.

I have no authority to make an example of anyone.

I'm not a cop, don't want to be a cop.

If there was actually someone in imminent mortal danger I would pull my weapon but I'm not going to do that to save some merchandise

I would simply call 911 as I left.
But the question is actually pointless as this doesn't happen in my area as I don't live in a shithole metropolitan district.

I have no authority to make an example of anyone.

I'm not a cop, don't want to be a cop.

If there was actually someone in imminent mortal danger I would pull my weapon but I'm not going to do that to save some merchandise
There's no need to kill anyone.
In this case....a serious ass-whipping was in order.

Yah know.....if you make an example of these idiots....chances are they won't try this as much.
But if you just walk out and try to avoid it without doing something.....maybe the next time they come in and start shooting people.
My neighbor needs a good punch in the face and choking out. Only problem is she'll call the cops then you'll be in trouble.

There's no need to kill anyone.
In this case....a serious ass-whipping was in order.
Yeah then you get charged with assault and possibly lose your concealed carry license all over some merchandise at a drug store

Forum List

Back