If you want to see why Germany should never be trusted...watch World Wars

Your opening post.......

"The story of Germany's bloodlust and their assault on humanity can be seen on the History Channel's: The World Wars. Of course, they will not illustrate the hate and black hearts of the German people as they should...but think of it as a minor lesson in why we should NEVER trust Germany."

If you had ended it there you would have been fine...but then you had to insult an entire country due to your ignorance with this...

"Oh, and as an added bonus...if you want to see the total insignificance of canada throughout history...pay close attention."

Still referencing the afore mentioned HISTORY CHANNEL!

Which you then compounded by this....well how should I put it it....I'll be kind..."factually incorrect" statement.

Nowhere have I cited or quoted the HC

I hope you have a friend who can help you remove your foot from your mouth....I really do!:lol:

But where have I cited or quoted the history channel? The show gave the basic history of WWI and WWII. I KNEW THEY WERE GOING TO TALK ABOUT GERMAN HATE...its basic history. As for canada...I knew they wouldn't talk about them...it is canada and they are insignificant.

Sheesh, you try way to hard. Spend less time making shit up and more time forming a thought...you might have a chance.

Sheesh...how can anyone as dishonest and stupid as you be a moderator?

You call me dishonest and unethical and you make that post!:lol::lol::lol::lol: The HISTORY CHANNEL WAS YOUR ONLY SOURCE YOU LOON!:lol::lol::lol:

Good day. You have demonstrated you are unethical, ignorant and stupid...all in one thread!:lol::lol:

Wow...you truly are an idiot. An intellectually dishonest and ethically challenged idiot.

I have worked with and for Germans for many years. Although they would deny it, and of course any generalities one might make are just that - generalities - and would not apply to EVERY German, there are many personality traits that make it easy to see how these people could have been talked into attempting world domination.

And don't forget, given their limited population and natural resources, they were amazingly successful in the failed attempt.

We Americans joke here in the office that "flexibility is not their stong suit." They see nothing wrong with justifying any action, even when it seems perverse or stupid in a particular case, by saying, "That's the way we always do it." And if you want to suggest doing it any other way, you'd better be loaded for bear. Nine times out of ten you just say, "Fuck it." It's easier to do something stupid than to try to convince a German of a better way.

Also they can be amazingly risk-averse, with many managers wanting EVERYONE who has ever worked on a matter to "sign off" in some way so that the manager will have lots of people he can blame if things go badly.

The Germans and the Japanese are, to be candid, the most conceited, bigoted, arrogant, racist people in the world, but they have learned to hide it fairly well since thier countries were bombed to smithereens by our "Greatest Generation." But in spite of that, they are kicking our asses in many, many ways. Think Mercedes, Lexus, BMW, Rolls (owned by Germans), and on, and on, and on.

The best thing that happened to germany ie: the krauts, heinies, huns was the split after WWII,the worst day I believe as we will one day see it, the reunification

I am a student of the Holocaust, having studied the details all of my adult life. Although the Japanese were every bit as brutal and vicious, I can not forgive the Germans for what they did in WW2. While I am sure that the Nazis are gone, and will not rise again, I have "zero" desire to tour Germany.

As for the Japanese, I have been heavily exposed to them for decades, having lived in Vegas, which is a Mecca for Japanese. They always seem so polite, and respectful. Their brutality to allied prisoners were MUCH worse than the Germans, but, there was a very clear dividing line in WW2 between the population, which was trained in total obedience, and the military, which ruled Japan. When I deal with the Japanese, I wonder what they are really thinking. With the German's, I don't even want to know.
I agree with condemnation of those Germans who adopted and went willingly along with all the criminally reprehensible things the Nazis did. And I shouldn't need to protest the condemnation of all Germans or remind anyone here that all Germans were not Nazis, nor did all Germans participate in the atrocities perpetrated by the Nazis.

Those who reflexively condemn all Germans for the WW-II era atrocities are urged to understand that a substantial percentage of the U.S. population would respond to the incitement of an Adolf Hitler if one should rise to power in America today, and most of them would eagerly participate in the same level of atrocities perpetrated by the Nazis -- up to and including the persecution and extermination of various categories of their fellow citizens.

In the same way as many Americans responded to George W. Bush's incitement to invade Iraq, many Germans eagerly followed Hitler into Poland. Because just as Hitler had Josef Goebbels, a trusted and proficient liar, to deceitfully maneuver those Germans into invading a non-aggressive nation, Bush had Colin Powell.

Last edited:
I am a student of the Holocaust, having studied the details all of my adult life. Although the Japanese were every bit as brutal and vicious, I can not forgive the Germans for what they did in WW2. While I am sure that the Nazis are gone, and will not rise again, I have "zero" desire to tour Germany.

As for the Japanese, I have been heavily exposed to them for decades, having lived in Vegas, which is a Mecca for Japanese. They always seem so polite, and respectful. Their brutality to allied prisoners were MUCH worse than the Germans, but, there was a very clear dividing line in WW2 between the population, which was trained in total obedience, and the military, which ruled Japan. When I deal with the Japanese, I wonder what they are really thinking. With the German's, I don't even want to know.
I agree with condemnation of those Germans who adopted and went willingly along with all the criminally reprehensible things the Nazis did, I shouldn't need to protest the condemnation of all Germans or remind anyone here that all Germans were not Nazis, nor did all Germans participate in the atrocities perpetrated by the Nazis.

Those who reflexively condemn all Germans for the WW-II era atrocities are urged to understand that a substantial percentage of the U.S. population would respond to the incitement of an Adolf Hitler if one should rise to power in America today, and most of them would eagerly participate in the same level of atrocities perpetrated by the Nazis -- up to and including the persecution and extermination of various categories of their fellow citizens.

In the same way as many Americans responded to George W. Bush's incitement to invade Iraq, many Germans eagerly followed Hitler into Poland. Because just as Hitler had Josef Goebbels, a trusted and proficient liar, to deceitfully maneuver those Germans into invading a non-aggressive nation, Bush had Colin Powell.
Are you really comparing Bush to Hitler and Powell to Goebbels?

The canadians were forced into war by Britain. They didn't even become independent until 1982. canadians are leeches...their existence and well being is only because they have, throughout their unimpressive history, ridden on the coattails of the English and American empires.

Forced? Really dude, you need to read some history instead of just watching it.
Apparently, you are the one who needs to read some history. The canadians were forced into WWI because they were part of the British empire. And they were used as nothing more than cannon fodder. The canadians were not volunteering enough men, so after being convinced by their English rulers, they enacted the Military Service Act so they could conscript more cannon fodder.

WWII, canada was still dependent on Britain and bound as a Commonwealth State to fight for the monarchy. To avoid the idea of conscription...the English asked that canada declare war themselves (eventhough they were duty bound to fight anyway)...thus, more canon fodder for the war.

Basic history. Try reading.
Canada was forced into WW-II not by Britain but by reality. If the Axis powers had prevailed over and occupied the U.S., Canada would surely be next.

Forced? Really dude, you need to read some history instead of just watching it.
Apparently, you are the one who needs to read some history. The canadians were forced into WWI because they were part of the British empire. And they were used as nothing more than cannon fodder. The canadians were not volunteering enough men, so after being convinced by their English rulers, they enacted the Military Service Act so they could conscript more cannon fodder.

WWII, canada was still dependent on Britain and bound as a Commonwealth State to fight for the monarchy. To avoid the idea of conscription...the English asked that canada declare war themselves (eventhough they were duty bound to fight anyway)...thus, more canon fodder for the war.

Basic history. Try reading.
Canada was forced into WW-II not by Britain but by reality. If the Axis powers had prevailed over and occupied the U.S., Canada would surely be next.

Yeah, you would think given that principle...the canadians would have been more active and helpful during the cold war...but they weren't.

I agree with condemnation of those Germans who adopted and went willingly along with all the criminally reprehensible things the Nazis did, I shouldn't need to protest the condemnation of all Germans or remind anyone here that all Germans were not Nazis, nor did all Germans participate in the atrocities perpetrated by the Nazis.

They didn't look the same, or behave the same, nor were the attendant circumstances of their national and political situations the same. But fundamentally their objectives were very much the same -- dictatorial dominance. If Bush could have extended himself beyond the constraints of the U.S. Constitution and the world view of modern history, Bush and Cheney would happily have expanded the example of Abu Ghraib into something equal in nature to Auschwitz and they would have crushed and invaded any national or political entity that dared to criticize or disobey them. They are soft-stepping Nazis in penny loafers rather than jackbooted goose-steppers.

The main differences between the two characters is their physical and behavioral appearance and the lack of fundamental institutional honesty on Bush's part. Just look at what Bush did to Iraq in your name and mine. That was no less a brutal war crime than Hitler's invasion of Poland. The main difference was the destructive technology used to reduce that highly civilized nation to virtual stone-age status and kill up to a million of its innocent citizens.

Push aside the veil and examine the facts. Whereas America once was respected, today it is feared. And fear is the precursor of hatred.

Last edited:
Not really.

Hitler was much smarter than Bush, Goebbels was far more sophisticated than Powell. And aside from one's personal feelings about what the Nazis did, Hitler and Goebbels had a lot more class than Bush and Powell.

Yes, there would be a number of Americans that would respond favorably towards a modern day Hitler. I won't argue against that. I will say that the ones who would favorably respond, would have German ancestry. But, even with that in mind, I don't think it would be a majority and I don't think decent Americans who are no of German descent would allow it to happen.

Saddam Hussein was not non-aggressive. He was a dictator and a mass murderer. Poland's leadership was not.
If Bush could have extended himself beyond the constraints of the U.S. Constitution and the world view of modern history, Bush and Cheney would happily have expanded the example of Abu Ghraib into something equal in nature to Auschwitz and they would have crushed and invaded any national or political entity that dared to criticize or disobey them. They are soft-stepping Nazis in penny loafers rather than jackbooted goose-steppers.
Speculation. In the end, you are comparing apples to oranges. I agree that the argument can be made that Bush lied...there still was a terrorist attack on American soil.

Push aside the veil and examine the facts. Whereas America once was respected, today it is feared. And fear is the precursor of hatred.

It doesn't look like fear to me!

Good post though. Thought provoking.

Forum List

Back