If you want to impeach Trump, fucking get it over with, stop the fucking talking and DO IT!!!

Blackrook

Diamond Member
Jun 20, 2014
So much talk but no action!!!

Fucking get it over with!!!

Otherwise, go in a corner and STFU!!!

Actually, no. I'm fine. However, I would like to see the Democrats actually carry out their threat and impeach Trump.

The democrats are during damage to Trump by keeping the impeachment talk going. Pelosi is not stupid (but she is a bitch). I think she knows impeaching Trump is not worth the risk, but discussing it, or allowing it to be discussed let’s The the hatred for Trump energize the left. Republicans may get caught flat footed.

The democrats are during damage to Trump by keeping the impeachment talk going. Pelosi is not stupid (but she is a bitch). I think she knows impeaching Trump is not worth the risk, but discussing it, or allowing it to be discussed let’s The the hatred for Trump energize the left. Republicans may get caught flat footed.
We are not the one's hysterically starting such threads as this one.

He won't be impeached, the entire narrative is theatrics. Trump approves of the narrative, the budget to fund the Mainstream Media(Controlled by the Government, Operation Mockingbird) has to cross his desk to be approved.Trump is exactly like every president before him.

I'd rather Trump be a lame duck for the next 22 months and lose every every state in the Nov 2020 election. Then, if the evidence is credible in that he has committed felonies, let him stand trial as anyone of us might do.

Chill out, we're just waiting until the information all comes out.
Sorry to disappoint, but if Mueller had something on Trump he wouldn't be hiding it.
Special council is required to keep everything secret. Only the DOJ can decide to make report public. Although the house voted to make report public, Mueller by himself cannot release anything or it would be an illegal leak.

They even accuse him of leaking when he's not.

Actually, no. I'm fine. However, I would like to see the Democrats actually carry out their threat and impeach Trump.

I am not saying you are or your not losing it.

But if you were losing it - you almost certainly would not know you were.

Most crazy people (apparently) think they are sane.

In other words, you are trying to remove their right to free speech - just because you don't like what they are saying.

Noted.

I was saying the same thing about Hillary. If she’s so guilty, charge her.

It never happened.

Be optimistic, maybe Trump is innocent after all.

Maybe he’s just a really, really bad judge of character.

I'd rather Trump be a lame duck for the next 22 months and lose every every state in the Nov 2020 election. Then, if the evidence is credible in that he has committed felonies, let him stand trial as anyone of us might do.

Of course you would.
Unfortunately for you he's gonna serv four more years.

I am not saying you are or your not losing it.

But if you were losing it - you almost certainly would not know you were.

Most crazy people (apparently) think they are sane.

Poor Mr CockSocket....
You're about to learn the hard way.

I think not...it will be more fun to leave him hanging....knowing what will happen to him and his spawn as soon as he's out of office.

In 2025 after his incredible 2nd term, he’ll be returning to his successful business and lauded as the greatest POTUS to date!

Meanwhile you’ll keep trying to figure out why you thought Obama & HRC were worth the votes you wasted on them!

Forum List

Back