If you see something, say something; BUT...if you're mistaken you're a racist and will be destroyed.

bucs90

Gold Member
Feb 25, 2010
So the lefties are leading their fight against Islamic terror attack on US soil by saying "If you see something....say something."

Ok. But....if you're mistaken....you will be labeled a bigot and racist and be smeared publicly forever. So....choice wisely.

But even if you do 'say something', then what? Well....call the police. And say....

"Hi officer. I know you and your profession has been dragged through the mud by liberals and you could be fired and prosecuted if you piss a minority off. BUUUUT.....there's this brown guy next door....I think he's Muslim maybe....he's acting weird. Could you go check it out?"

Ummm....no ma'am....I cant..I'm sorry.

Thank liberals for every attack here for the foreseeable future. They've made it impossible to say something.

Ok. But....if you're mistaken....you will be labeled a bigot and racist and be smeared publicly forever. So....choice wisely.

And also considered a paranoid for being of suspicious of someone for no reason. Those people are usually embarrassed and makes them think twice before doing it again. Most people have a problem with falsely accusing someone of a crime across the board.

Breaking news!

So the lefties are leading their fight against Islamic terror attack on US soil by saying "If you see something....say something."

But even if you do 'say something', then what? Well....call the police. And say....

"Hi officer. I know you and your profession has been dragged through the mud by liberals and you could be fired and prosecuted if you piss a minority off. BUUUUT.....there's this brown guy next door....I think he's Muslim maybe....he's acting weird. Could you go check it out?"

Thank liberals for every attack here for the foreseeable future. They've made it impossible to say something.
Yep, precisely.

The predictable result of political correctness.

Watch every last thing you say about a PC-protected group, or you may well have to pay the consequences.

America, 2015.

The OP's example is of a brown guy "acting weird". You mean committing a crime? No.

Suspected of a crime? No.

Being Brown? Yes, and because the police dont see that as a possible crime....they blame it on PC roflmao

Why yes, if I see someone go into a crowded area with an AK or AR, I will definately call the police. And I would hope if that person is one of those fruitloops that is just demonstrating his second amendment rights by such actions, that he spends a couple of weeks in the lockup for disturbing the peace, and loses his job. What I would not like to see happen, is that another second amendment fruitloop sees the gun, and that there is a ensuing gunfight in a crowded area.

Yep, precisely.

The predictable result of political correctness.

Watch every last thing you say about a PC-protected group, or you may well have to pay the consequences.

America, 2015.
Stupidity apparently loves company

Are you trying to get someone to report you? You act weird all the time.

This weekend I saw this chick smoking hot....I politely said "Nice Rack" and she and her husband went all PC police on me about it. Sheesh, talking about "Hey man, thats my Wiiiife waaaa"

"Stop Objectifying me" "I'm more than just a pair of tits" :blahblah: Blah blah

Why yes, if I see someone go into a crowded area with an AK or AR, I will definately call the police. And I would hope if that person is one of those fruitloops that is just demonstrating his second amendment rights by such actions, that he spends a couple of weeks in the lockup for disturbing the peace, and loses his job. What I would not like to see happen, is that another second amendment fruitloop sees the gun, and that there is a ensuing gunfight in a crowded area.
Next time that scenario plays out please provide a link.
Also the next time a white unicorn is seen grazing in the Rose Garden.
My money's on the unicorn sighting.

Good god you're dumb

Calling the police and saying someone is "acting weird" will never, ever get a response

Yes it will. They always send an officer out no matter how dumb the call.

And also considered a paranoid for being of suspicious of someone for no reason. Those people are usually embarrassed and makes them think twice before doing it again. Most people have a problem with falsely accusing someone of a crime across the board.

Breaking news!

The neighbor of the 2 Islamic attackers thought twice....and never called. And 14 dead Americans later....he regrets it and will have to live with the fact that political correctness caused him to not report suspicious activity being done by bomb making Islamic terrorists.

Congrats. You lefties accomplished your goal.

Breaking news!

The neighbor of the 2 Islamic attackers thought twice....and never called. And 14 dead Americans later....he regrets it and will have to live with the fact that political correctness caused him to not report suspicious activity being done by bomb making Islamic terrorists.

I'm sure he has regrets but since he didnt have anything thats the reason he didnt call. Because he didnt have anything to call about.

Breaking news!

They're liars. They didnt see anything suspicious - brown people in the neighborhood is not suspicious

They just want to either assuage their survivor's guilt or make themselves feel important

So libs.....your leaders tell us not to worry and if we "see something say something".

Ok. Please....inform us racists what types of "something" is worth saying something? If Hockmed is walking into the mall with an AK47....it's kinda too late at that point to prevent the attack. Unless....I had a gun too. But then...nah...nevermind.

So libs.....your leaders tell us not to worry and if we "see something say something".

Ok. Please....inform us racists what types of "something" is worth saying something? If Hockmed is walking into the mall with an AK47....it's kinda too late at that point to prevent the attack. Unless....I had a gun too. But then...nah...nevermind.
The threshold is above "brown guy"

Does that help?

Breaking news!

I'm sure he has regrets but since he didnt have anything thats the reason he didnt call. Because he didnt have anything to call about.

Sure he did. Muslims acting strange...up all night building unknown objects in a garage...carrying objects being constantly delivered to construct items in there. Overall shady demeanor.

Could've been restoring a car. Could've been building a bomb. In today's age...it should be checked out.

Oh....you say that's religious profiling? Well...yeah...you're damn right. Islam is at war with America.

Forum List

Back