If you met an alien, would you be scared?

Any other doubts about UFO/UAP interest in nuclear technology? And our concerns about it?

The government is actively investigating the phenomena. Even after it closed Project Blue Book in 1969. They still are investigating. So it is a real thing. They have acknowledged that they are real. They just refuse to give an answer as to where they are from.

So, they're obviously not ours, not Russian or Chinese either, where else could they come from?!?

Two possibilities... They are ET's. Or they are us, visiting from the future.

I don't think time travel into the past is possible. And that's a different conversation if you want to have it. So that leaves... ET!!!

That is confirmed video from the US Navy. And there are more. They now have new rules where they must report UFO's, as opposed to the old way where they had to say nothing. Let's see what the next report to the Pentagon says.

This is going to devolve rapidly, with the jerk above. Jus sayin...
It's not me who is a jerk. It's you. You're afraid to have a dialog and instead start off with ad hominem attacks.

Anyway, there is no evidence for aliens. What we know is that no life can live in our solar system besides Earth. This is what the evidence shows. The solar winds are too harsh. Nothing can live out in the ether. Outside our solar system, there could be a planet that is habitable. I suppose one would have to demonstrate that the planet or moon has that which the Earth has. Even the most barren desert on earth or the most frozen dirt in Antarctica are teeming with micro-organisms.

Do you even know what those things are? I doubt it cause you're a jerk, SAF and POS.

And it's usually the religious heretic side. So stop luring people into thinking you care about science and truth, when you are really a 6000 yr earther. nuf said.

I couldn't give a flying fuck about what you believe UAP/UFO's are...

And it's usually the religious heretic side. So stop luring people into thinking you care about science and truth, when you are really a 6000 yr earther. nuf said.

I couldn't give a flying fuck about what you believe UAP/UFO's are...
The truth is, you have no idea what they are. Nobody does.

Forum List

Back