If you like Putin, man of action, you'll love this guy.

hitler1.jpg

For starters, doesn't give a damn what the rest of the world thinks, he hates liberals, Jews, and darkies which will please many here. He's very patriotic, defends nationalism and borders. likes guns, repeals gun laws, likes action, likes babies and dogs, likes big families, bans abortion, supports the working man and capitalism, bans unions and strikes, and is a big, big supporter of the military. In sum, he's your kind of guy...

Yes, Hitler was the Roman Catholic Vatican's faithful son who served their purpose and agenda to wipe out Christianity and the Jewish people and establish their own utopia - One World Order - which the Pope would rule.

Today? It's Putin. The Pope's new Warlord is Putin. The Agenda of the Vatican is the same - establishing a New World Order which this Pope will rule. The News of it is already coming out of Israel, PMH.

Is the Pope the Antichrist?

Anyone who denies Jesus is an antichrist. It sounds like some words wee twisted from what I am looking at online concerning that particular speech were that line came from. Although it does appear as if communism is more favored by the latest pope.

It's not a surprise, both are humanistic

I personally think the pope is way over rated and does not compare with Jesus.

Ha-ha! :) Do you know, why Vatican Church broke away from Orthodoxal. Because of filioque heresy. What was this heresy? A platform to declare pope equal to Jesus. In our church we don't have this problem - all grandbosses of Church in general are just a people, like you and me.

I've read about Hitler all my life. Damned little to like.

Hitler, in generally, was a creation of European world. Persons like him never have chance in Russia. Trotsky was a similar with Hitler person - and what he got is a ice axe in the center of his intelligent head.

:) Don't compare Putin with Hitler. Hitler was just a puppet and loser... Usually we love more smart and powerful guys :)))

597f1a.jpg
So Stalin is your kind of dictator then? Got it.

Stalin? A dictator? What do you really know about Stalin's style? :)
Got your Uncle Joe right here...Life in USSR under Stalin - History Learning Site

Btw, do you have in US a mem about 'British Scientists'? :)

This article is far from reality like a Moon from Earth... But it so close to Khrushev inventions... One of worst sides of communism was a "little familiarity" with Russian history.

:) Don't compare Putin with Hitler. Hitler was just a puppet and loser... Usually we love more smart and powerful guys :)))

597f1a.jpg

Got your Uncle Joe right here...Life in USSR under Stalin - History Learning Site

Btw, do you have in US a mem about 'British Scientists'? :)

This article is far from reality like a Moon from Earth... But it so close to Khrushev inventions... One of worst sides of communism was a "little familiarity" with Russian history.
Bring forth anything you like, but in English please.

Yes, Hitler was the Roman Catholic Vatican's faithful son who served their purpose and agenda to wipe out Christianity and the Jewish people and establish their own utopia - One World Order - which the Pope would rule.

Today? It's Putin. The Pope's new Warlord is Putin. The Agenda of the Vatican is the same - establishing a New World Order which this Pope will rule. The News of it is already coming out of Israel, PMH.

Anyone who denies Jesus is an antichrist. It sounds like some words wee twisted from what I am looking at online concerning that particular speech were that line came from. Although it does appear as if communism is more favored by the latest pope.

It's not a surprise, both are humanistic

I personally think the pope is way over rated and does not compare with Jesus.

Ha-ha! :) Do you know, why Vatican Church broke away from Orthodoxal. Because of filioque heresy. What was this heresy? A platform to declare pope equal to Jesus. In our church we don't have this problem - all grandbosses of Church in general are just a people, like you and me.
We don't attend any regular church, no need as we've been blessed beyond measure to see things most church goers here in the US would not believe anyhow. Thanks for sharing!

597f1a.jpg

He apparently knows more than you do. He's right. Stalin was a dictator. Your avatar info says you are in the USSR. How do you not know Stalin was a dictator?

597f1a.jpg
According to Stalin's daughter he had a picture of Satan hanging on his bedroom wall. He was a devil worshiper, a very evil man. He's in hell now. How smart was he?

hitler1.jpg

For starters, doesn't give a damn what the rest of the world thinks, he hates liberals, Jews, and darkies which will please many here. He's very patriotic, defends nationalism and borders. likes guns, repeals gun laws, likes action, likes babies and dogs, likes big families, bans abortion, supports the working man and capitalism, bans unions and strikes, and is a big, big supporter of the military. In sum, he's your kind of guy...

No. Those who think he is have not studied scripture enough. He couldn't be the anti-Christ. But I will tell you who he could be. He could be the Beast spoken of in Revelation Chapter 13. By the way, how are you doing? I have not seen you on here for some time, PaintMyHouse. I hope things are going well for you. It is good to see you here today.

hitler1.jpg

Go join ISIS if you hate Putin so much...........:itsok:.

hitler1.jpg

Can't stand either, nor they me however you're a big fan of dictators I see.

Last edited:

Hitler, in generally, was a creation of European world. Persons like him never have chance in Russia. Trotsky was a similar with Hitler person - and what he got is a ice axe in the center of his intelligent head.

Betcha didn't know that Mr. Trotsky once lived in the Bronx for a while. I knew his niece (Millie Bronstein) very well. Say, do you think Mr. Trotsky took the Third Ave El into Manhattan to watch a burlesque show or to go to the Yiddish theater.. Or ,maybe it was the Pelham Bay line.

597f1a.jpg
According to Stalin's daughter he had a picture of Satan hanging on his bedroom wall. He was a devil worshiper, a very evil man. He's in hell now. How smart was he?

It's an unproved rumours from one people talking...

He restored structure of Church and returned patriarch in 1943 (after years of bolsheviks terror) - it's a fact, known by millions.

Betcha didn't know that Mr. Trotsky once lived in the Bronx for a while. I knew his niece (Millie Bronstein) very well. Say, do you think Mr. Trotsky took the Third Ave El into Manhattan to watch a burlesque show or to go to the Yiddish theater.. Or ,maybe it was the Pelham Bay line.

He wanted to make World revolution and burn all Russia as a fuel of World revolution... Just read or listen him.

He wanted to make World revolution and burn all Russia as a fuel of World revolution... Just read or listen him.

Regardless, that doesn't mean he didn't take in a show or two while living in the Bronx. Anyhow, Trotsky is dead and so many former citizens of the U.S.S.R have fled and are now living in the U.S., especially in the Los Angeles area.

597f1a.jpg

He apparently knows more than you do. He's right. Stalin was a dictator. Your avatar info says you are in the USSR. How do you not know Stalin was a dictator?

I prefer to believe in facts, not in conclusions...

I read about 'intricate strategy' of Stalin to lobby his point of view during the government council meeting... Do the dictators really need a specific strategies to convince someone?

If he was dictator, why his position was called as 'general secretary'? Secretary of WHAT?

Regardless, that doesn't mean he didn't take in a show or two while living in the Bronx. Anyhow, Trotsky is dead and so many former citizens of the U.S.S.R have fled and are now living in the U.S., especially in the Los Angeles area.

He dead because he didn't stop (or politicans didn't allow them to stop)... And about USSR citizens...USSR was changed several times. And fled citizens had different reasons to do it. I think, you or me can also to find period in USSR history, when the fleeing could be a better way personally.

597f1a.jpg

I prefer to believe in facts, not in conclusions...

I read about 'intricate strategy' of Stalin to lobby his point of view during the government council meeting... Do the dictators really need a specific strategies to convince someone?

If he was dictator, why his position was called as 'general secretary'? Secretary of WHAT?

Don't be so serious, have a little fun.

He dead because he didn't stop (or politicans didn't allow them to stop)... And about USSR citizens...USSR was changed several times. And fled citizens had different reasons to do it. I think, you or me can also to find period in USSR history, when the fleeing could be a better way personally.

He would be dead now anyhow since nobody born in the last 1800s is alive now. As far as fleeing, there was a large number who fled to the U.S. in the late 1800s, early 1900s. Moreever, they are still fleeing to come to the U.S. I have had the opportunity to have short conversations with many of them in my area, especially in the markets. I say "How are you" in Russian and they come right back with several sentences in Russian, which of course I do not understand a word of what they are saying. However, as one Russian woman told me -- "You are lucky to have been born here." And I told her "Don't I know it.".

Don't be so serious, have a little fun.

Yeah, I understand.
For you Hitler - just a one of media-person, one of face of politic evil. US fought with him, but also had a business (like IBM ;)).

For us Hitler - an absolute evil, which killed people in every family. When you compare Putin with Hitler, you think "Hey, this guy is able to kill 20 million US citizens! All talking with him is useless, except talking by guns"?

hitler1.jpg

Can't stand either, nor they me however you're a big fan of dictators I see.

So, whose your dick-'tater? (don't expect you to be honest, since you rarely are.......).

Forum List

Back