If you like Putin, man of action, you'll love this guy.

PaintMyHouse

Diamond Member
Feb 24, 2014
...No Worse Enemy
hitler1.jpg

For starters, doesn't give a damn what the rest of the world thinks, he hates liberals, Jews, and darkies which will please many here. He's very patriotic, defends nationalism and borders. likes guns, repeals gun laws, likes action, likes babies and dogs, likes big families, bans abortion, supports the working man and capitalism, bans unions and strikes, and is a big, big supporter of the military. In sum, he's your kind of guy...

Russian-art-cartoon.jpg

The bed wetters are so butthurt over their messiah being made a fool of and the fact that we're rubbing their faces in their own shit.

iZ5g4sl.jpg

hitler1.jpg

For starters, doesn't give a damn what the rest of the world thinks, he hates liberals, Jews, and darkies which will please many here. He's very patriotic, defends nationalism and borders. likes guns, repeals gun laws, likes action, likes babies and dogs, likes big families, bans abortion, supports the working man and capitalism, bans unions and strikes, and is a big, big supporter of the military. In sum, he's your kind of guy...

Yes, Hitler was the Roman Catholic Vatican's faithful son who served their purpose and agenda to wipe out Christianity and the Jewish people and establish their own utopia - One World Order - which the Pope would rule.

Today? It's Putin. The Pope's new Warlord is Putin. The Agenda of the Vatican is the same - establishing a New World Order which this Pope will rule. The News of it is already coming out of Israel, PMH.

Last edited:
hitler1.jpg

Well, until it gets moved again.... I'll attempt to answer.
Yes. I prefer a leader that cares less about what the world thinks than what is good and proper for the United States. I'd rather the US was respected than "liked".
I disagree with Liberals on most points, but I hate no one. Jews? Darkies? I don't judge based on skin color or religion, but character.
Yes, I like guns. My Constitution likes guns and guarantees me the right to own and carry them. I also believe that most gun laws should be taken off the books. "Thou shalt not kill." should be sufficient.
I like action, babies and dogs. I like families just as large as parents can provide for without being a burden on tax payers.
I don't like abortion, but since it it currently legal, if a woman chooses to have her unborn baby yanked from her vagina and tossed out with the trash, I'm OK until you ask me to pay for it.
I support the working man and private sector unions.
Public sector unions.... not at all. I agree with FDR on one point. Teachers, police, fire fighters and government bureaucrats should not have collective bargaining.
I support free market capitalism.
I would ban strikes by public sector employees and fire with no benefits, any and all who do strike.

And yes, I am a big big supporter of the military.

• Banned
hitler1.jpg

Yes. I prefer a leader that cares less about what the world thinks than what is good and proper for the United States. I'd rather the US was respected than "liked".
I disagree with Liberals on most points, but I hate no one. Jews? Darkies? I don't judge based on skin color or religion, but character.
Yes, I like guns. My Constitution likes guns and guarantees me the right to own and carry them. I also believe that most gun laws should be taken off the books. "Thou shalt not kill." should be sufficient.
I like action, babies and dogs. I like families just as large as parents can provide for without being a burden on tax payers.
I don't like abortion, but since it it currently legal, if a woman chooses to have her unborn baby yanked from her vagina and tossed out with the trash, I'm OK until you ask me to pay for it.
Public sector unions.... not at all. I agree with FDR on one point. Teachers, police, fire fighters and government bureaucrats should not have collective bargaining.
I would ban strikes by public sector employees and fire with no benefits, any and all who do strike.

TY, and see, Hitler, your kind of guy.

hitler1.jpg

Yes, Hitler was the Roman Catholic Vatican's faithful son who served their purpose and agenda to wipe out Christianity and the Jewish people and establish their own utopia - One World Order - which the Pope would rule.

Today? It's Putin. The Pope's new Warlord is Putin. The Agenda of the Vatican is the same - establishing a New World Order which this Pope will rule. The News of it is already coming out of Israel, PMH.

Is the Pope the Antichrist?

hitler1.jpg

No sir. I don't support the 2nd Amendment for non Jews only. I don't support invading Canada and Mexico. I don't support exterminating political rivals, though I could get behind mandatory abortions for all liberals.
No, I don't support the nationalization of industry or the use of slave labor.
Seems like you have more in common with Adolph than I do.

:cuckoo:

:) Don't compare Putin with Hitler. Hitler was just a puppet and loser... Usually we love more smart and powerful guys :)))

597f1a.jpg

hitler1.jpg

Anyone who denies Jesus is an antichrist. It sounds like some words wee twisted from what I am looking at online concerning that particular speech were that line came from. Although it does appear as if communism is more favored by the latest pope.

hitler1.jpg

No sir. I don't support the 2nd Amendment for non Jews only. I don't support invading Canada and Mexico. I don't support exterminating political rivals, though I could get behind mandatory abortions for all liberals.
No, I don't support the nationalization of industry or the use of slave labor.
Seems like you have more in common with Adolph than I do.
I have almost nothing in common with him but you guys have a lot. Read up, the more you know the more you'll like him.

hitler1.jpg

Anyone who denies Jesus is an antichrist. It sounds like some words wee twisted from what I am looking at online concerning that particular speech were that line came from. Although it does appear as if communism is more favored by the latest pope.

It's not a surprise, both are humanistic

hitler1.jpg

It's not a surprise, both are humanistic

I personally think the pope is way over rated and does not compare with Jesus.

Forum List

Back