If You Haven't Watched This Video - PLEASE Watch It Now! It's Important!

These bastards are gaining strength every day -- and they are getting closer to US every second!

It's a shame that a country that once had fierce warriors now have multicultural wimps willing to submit to islam rather than be politically incorrect. Imagine all those kids and adults singing "our country is your country". Fools all of them, and we have the same types of fools here, willing to give this country away, but fortunately they're still in the minority.

Last edited:
Tell me more........

post-60072-Pee-Wee-Herman-laughing-gif-Im-tTn1.gif

Trump needs to not back down to the liberal judge-shopping assholes and idiots. We do NOT deserve this type of invasion. Thank goodness we have not yet been disarmed by our government. If this invasion is permitted to come to our shores, we MUST act accordingly.

Thank God we still have a 2nd amendment here, but these types of videos should be shown to students in all the classroom in America, also.
No chance of these videos being shown in schools, Jason. In fact the general public is being kept in the dark about this looming threat. The average American knows absolutely nothing about it and were it not for YouTube and a few other elements of the social media there would be no access to information about what I believe to be the greatest threat to the Homeland in our history. So it's up to concerned individuals like yourself to pass it along.

While you are quite right about the blessed Second Amendment the thing to keep in mind is the myriad of laws restricting use of our lawfully owned firearms. So in addition to information about the rising threat posed by hostile Muslim "refugees," it is equally important that concerned Americans are made aware of the power of Jury Nullification and how to employ it if ever necessary.

I will not assume you know what Jury Nullification is, so please do not be offended by my asking if you do. Because the time is coming when it will be critically important for right-minded Americans to know what Jury Nullification is and how to apply it to the process of ridding ourselves of this rising threat.

Anyone who does not know what Jury Nullification is can learn what they need to know about it via a quick Google search.

Thanks for posting, but I couldn't stomach the video past the 2:33 mark.

How can people be so oblivious to the threat fundamentalist Muslims pose to all non-Islam people? Are we so altruistic in the United States (But the children! But the women! Poor refugees!) that we turn a blind eye to the MEN who sure to come in whose goal is to bring down the Great Satan? How can our courts stop a presidential order designed to halt people from seven nations known to export terrorism for 90 days until a safe way to vet these travelers is developed?

It's time to think about American children, American women, and American men, first. It's not America only, but definitely America FIRST.

[...]

How can people be so oblivious to the threat fundamentalist Muslims pose to all non-Islam people? Are we so altruistic in the United States

[...]
The problem isn't altruism. Rather, it's the kind of conditioning we've been exposed to for the generations following the WW-II era. The fighting spirit has been bred out of most contemporary Americans by the incremental imposition of increasingly and unnecessarily Liberal social policies and suspension of military conscription -- which was a serious mistake.

While our mercenary military has been almost constantly at war to some extent in various parts of the world the general population has been languishing in relatively peaceful prosperity, becoming spiritually fat, lazy, and gradually nudged toward instinctual submission to an increasingly militaristic domestic police establishment. The notion of ordinary civilians responding aggressively to aggression has become a prominent taboo in contemporary American culture.

In view of what has been taking place in Europe and Scandinavia the fact that our government, via the mainstream media, has seen fit to keep us in the dark about it is leaving most Americans totally unprepared to deal with similar aggression.

Last edited:

When I first heard that the Obama Administration had approved the migration of amnesty-seeking Muslim victims of ISIL aggression in Syria, mainly women, children and defenseless seniors, I had no problem with that. But what I've seen since than are endless columns of arrogantly aggressive, military-age shahids, streaming into Europe and Scandinavia and behaving like the liberated contents of prison cellblocks.

Am I scared about the prospect of the same thing happening here? You bet I am. I'd be a fool not to be. I've seen enough of these people to harbor an abiding fear of them. And because fear is the precursor of hatred I would not hesitate to summarily kill these sonsabitches on sight and without question -- being perfectly justified in that inclination by the knowledge that they hate me.

Briefly stated, I have recently become convinced that it is past time to commence the Tenth Crusade. The only regret I have is my advanced age makes me somewhat less than effectively useful to that purpose.

These bastards are gaining strength every day -- and they are getting closer to US every second!

It just amazes me how fucking stupid the Germans are.

Germans are not stupid. Far from that. Contemporary Germans are the product of social conditioning brought about by generations of brainwash imposed on them by decades of occupation by the U.S. and the USSR.

Something similar, however not nearly as severe, has been happening all over the free world with emphasis on the new European and the innately passive Scandinavian nations. Unfortunately, we Americans have not escaped the inevitable effects of increasingly repressive government policies. I am old enough to have witnessed the gradual but significant change in the spirit and social attitude of the typical White Christian American male -- and it is worrisome to me with specific regard to the rising Muslim menace.

We just enacted Sharia Law in our local community, going great so far, zero thefts and only a couple revenge killings

and don't let em fool ya, women in burkas are hot

Forum List

Back