If you have to choose between a Republican and an immigrant, who would you hire?

Some of the U.S.’s biggest companies are founded by immigrants

70% of Americans don't have college degree, Rick Santorum says

Rust Belt Workers Don't Want to Hear About Education and Retraining

Education, not politics, is what’s really dividing Americans

The majority of Republicans say colleges are bad for America (yes, really)

For the first time EVER, the US has over SEVEN MILLION JOB OPENINGS. Over seven million.

Job Openings and Labor Turnover Summary

After the MidTerms, you watch, the GOP leadership is going to start pushing for immigrants. Do we really have to ask for an answer? Who would you hire? An ignorant and uneducated Republican who thinks college is bad for America or an immigrant who is chomping at the bit wanting an education?

Republicans want high paying low skilled jobs. Only there are no such jobs. And Republicans are terrified of getting an education. It might lead them to vote Democrat.
If they were equally qualified, educated and ethical I'd probably lean towards hiring the immigrant because if the other guy "votes" Republlican (I'm not sure that this is something that I should know as a perspective employer) I would assume that he's probably already pretty well established. So by providing the job opportunity to an immigrant (not sure that this is something that employers are allowed to consider when making hiring decisions, although a person's history and background often does arise during the interviewing process when they voluntarily bring it up) I may be assisting the person who needs the opportunity the most and traditionally may be less likely to receive it,

This labeling of Republicans versus Democrats is horrible in my opinion. People can change their parties and have, but taking the actions of some of the worse members of society and broad brushing everyone else with their attributes because they belong to the same political party is stupid in my opinion, as well as devisive. PoliticalChic is implying that the individuals who murdered 3 civil rights activists (Chaney, Goodwin & Schwerner) who were helping register people to vote are representative of the Democratic party Today...A Dark Day For The Democrats

Last edited:

For the first time EVER, the US has over SEVEN MILLION JOB OPENINGS. Over seven million.

After the MidTerms, you watch, the GOP leadership is going to start pushing for immigrants. Do we really have to ask for an answer? Who would you hire? An ignorant and uneducated Republican who thinks college is bad for America or an immigrant who is chomping at the bit wanting an education?

Republicans want high paying low skilled jobs. Only there are no such jobs. And Republicans are terrified of getting an education. It might lead them to vote Democrat.

You can shine my shoes boy.
I wouldn't let a Republican shine my shoes. They aren't good at work. Unless you call drinking beer and sleeping work.

Then how could Queen Hillary The Hag lose?

Speaks volumes.

Sad really.

\
As well as tongue polish my knob.

Careful - that is how you catch The Ghey. And who knows what other Queer STDs and The AIDS.

Still don't know the definition of ILLEGAL do you?

Immigrante hable Espanol?

The TRUTH is we have seven million jobs available in this country and Republicans can't do those jobs. They will always be too fuking stupid. They will never be qualified for any of those jobs.

Under Trump, US jobs are moving overseas even faster than before

Silicon Valley is fighting a brain-drain war with Trump that it may lose

Trump immigration order ‘a boon' for Canadian tech industry, say executives

The problem is we have an abundance of ignorant Republicans. So keep out educated immigrants and the companies won't give up and hire Republicans. They will move to Canada and other countries.

No one wants ignorant and unskilled Republicans. Period! They aren't wanted.

So you admit Trump has been a boon for our workforce.
Why not let the min wage rise due to fewer workers to fill those jobs?
I mean you dumbfucks are constantly crying about raising the min wage.
Trump is been a boon to your work force.. Yeah, if you live in Canada.

If they were equally qualified, educated and ethical I'd probably lean towards hiring the immigrant because if the other guy "votes" Republlican (I'm not sure that this is something that I should know as a perspective employer) I would assume that he's probably already pretty well established. So by providing the job opportunity to an immigrant (not sure that this is something that employers are allowed to consider when making hiring decisions, although a person's history and background often does arise during the interviewing process when they voluntarily bring it up) I may be assisting the person who needs the opportunity the most and traditionally may be less likely to receive it,

This labeling of Republicans versus Democrats is horrible in my opinion. People can change their parties and have, but taking the actions of some of the worse members of society and broad brushing everyone else with their attributes because they belong to the same political party is stupid in my opinion, as well as devisive. PoliticalChic is implying that the individuals who murdered 3 civil rights activists (Chaney, Goodwin & Schwerner) who were helping register people to vote are representative of the Democratic party Today...A Dark Day For The Democrats
It's probably a decision that will never have to be made.

After all, what are uneducated Republicans qualified for? In this day and age, food stamps. That's about all I can think of.

Two questions. One, do you understand the difference between legal and illegal? And two, do you EVER write a post that doesn’t have the word “Republican” in it?

Two questions. One, do you understand the difference between legal and illegal? And two, do you EVER write a post that doesn’t have the word “Republican” in it?
If someone came here and asked for asylum, they would be legal because that is protected by our constitution.

Telling them at an entry point that we are full and they should go away, is illegal.

That's what the founding fathers wrote into our constitution. Asylum.

Republicans don't understand how that works. Because in their world, it's let them die. We don't care.

If someone came here and asked for asylum, they would be legal because that is protected by our constitution.

Telling them at an entry point that we are full and they should go away, is illegal.

Republicans don't understand how that works. Because in their world, it's let them die. We don't care.

Lol so now in your world all an asylum seeker has to do is ask and he will become legal to live in America???

It's probably a decision that will never have to be made.

After all, what are uneducated Republicans qualified for? In this day and age, food stamps. That's about all I can think of.
I have no way to identify any Republicans who don't self-identify although there are certain behaviors that I tend to attribute to republican men (I havne't really put any thought or effort into analyzing female behavior on that front).

Blue collar workers tend to be Republican or Democrat? And what about tech workers or people who are not blue collar but don't work in traditionally white collar fiedls?

I have learned something from the OP. I thought it impossible for the OP to be any more stupid I was wrong. This thread is something a low intelligence 6 year old would come up with.

Lol so now in your world all an asylum seeker has to do is ask and he will become legal to live in America???
That’s why you’re kind of stupid. Because you don’t know anything. Not all asylum-seekers are granted asylum. But never before in our history have all asylum-seekers been denied even when their lives are in danger. Because Republicans are dangerous. They’re bad people.

I have learned something from the OP. I thought it impossible for the OP to be any more stupid I was wrong. This thread is something a low intelligence 6 year old would come up with.
That’s why I added six links from reputable sources.

What if the person is both republican and an immigrant?

God bless you always!!!

Holly

Contemplating that would send the OP into a paradox situation that would leave him catatonic. Hence, he doesn't think about it, just robotically repeats what comes out of the fax machine in the basement.

I wouldn't let a Republican shine my shoes. They aren't good at work. Unless you call drinking beer and sleeping work.
Most Republicans wouldn't be shining your shoes. That's usually a job someone does when they can't get a job anywhere else.

Forum List

Back