If you have the time, Killer Cory Patterson The Story The Mounties don't want told

shockedcanadian

Diamond Member
Aug 6, 2012
I've made it no secret about my information about the RCMP, CSIS and their surrogates entering American corporations and spreading interest in unions, general hate for America and drumming up enemies. This is an older case of many that the RCMP have quietly swept under the rug. The site is no longer operating with new material for whatever reason.

If you have the time, it's about a 15-20 minute read but shocking in it's detail. These activities are going on today as I type this without question. Teenagers doing crime and OD'ing because of product provided by covert agents and the provincial police covering it up. It's from 2000 but the agency hasn't changed in 80 years so you can be sure this could have been written last night. To put it in better perspective, the taxpayer is paying $100M+ to female RCMP officers who were sexually abused, harassed and assaulted. Not ONE RCMP superior has been named, lost their job or been exposed. It's the RCMP Way, and the primary reason why Canada is not and cannot be trusted.

Don't shed a tear for Canada when NAFTA is renegotiated. This country has allowed the abuse of American workers and Canadian citizens since it's inception:

Cory Patterson "Segato": Mounties' agent paid thousands

The most revealing details emerged when Braybrook began wading through the events leading to the suspicious death of a 16-year-old boy before Project Ice.

Braybrook grilled: "So you did not commit any other crimes or say that you trafficked in narcotics while you were employed by the police?"

"No," Patterson replied.

"What about the death of John Paul Lapham, did you lie to the police about that as well?" "What's your question?" Patterson stalled.

The judge then stepped in and put the question to him again.

Patterson's answer launched a series of evasive replies.

"To the best of my knowledge, no," Patterson said.

"Did the police ask you about the source of the morphine that was involved in the death of John Paul Lapham? Specifically, did they ask you if you provided that morphine to the boy that died?" Braybrook asked.

"To be fair, I don't remember their exact questions, it might have been put like that. All I can tell you is, I didn't," Patterson answered.

"You didn't. You didn't, what?" Braybrook pressed.

"I did not provide any morphine," Patterson replied.

That wasn't the question, though. Braybrook had asked him if he knew the source.

The judge again interrupted, asking him if the police ever inquired about the source of the morphine. "Can you answer that?" the judge asked.

From Patterson's answer it seemed as though the police may have skipped such routine ground. Either that, or Patterson was being evasive again. "I don't have an independent recollection if the police actually said to me, 'Do you know where it came from?' And in fact I don't," Patterson told the court.

Braybrook may have been firing shots in the dark but his focus on the boy's death may have gotten him off the hook. On Nov. 3, 1995, Department of Justice officials met with police to review the three remaining Project Ice cases, all main targets.

They decided to drop the charges, including those against Braybrook. RCMP files state: "[Department of Justice] were of the opinion that the remaining defence lawyers would attempt to surface issues that were exposed at the preliminary hearing and that O.3498's credibility would be in question.

Documents show the decision to withdraw the charges was supported by the very police officers who spent six months targeting the higher-echelon suspects.

SIX hours after the boy's death was reported, Barrie Police Sergeant Al Gilchrist had banged out a two-paragraph press release that said as much as the police wanted to say: next to nothing.

That same night, August 8, 1992 - 14 hours before the autopsy had begun - police said foul play was not suspected. "It's not a violent scene, but it appears to be drug-related," Sgt. Gilchrist told reporters.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back