Cops Need To Face Consequences For Their Willful Disregard For Life

TheGreatGatsby

Gold Member
Mar 27, 2012
California
This dude is running away from the cops; there is no indication that he is armed or presenting a direct threat to the cop. This seems like an almost daily occurrence in America. I know that BLM and the left perverted this issue like every other, making many averse to the idea that cops are out of control. But honestly, it seems to me that many cops think they do have a license to kill regardless of color.

Embedded media from this media site is no longer available

I hate cops, but f*** you, you pathetic BLM-style cop-haters. By committing a crime, leading the cop on a chase, and having a gun, only an a-hole would be judgmental over the cop shooting that trash. The cop's adrenaline was pumping and he had reason to fear for his life. And, if you look at the video, it looks like the suspect was turning around. That's right, the suspect had a gun and criminally created the situation that resulted in him being shot.

Anyway, cops kill more whites. Black cops kill more people than white cops.

I hate cops, but f*** you, you pathetic BLM-style cop-haters. By committing a crime, leading the cop on a chase, and having a gun, only an a-hole would be judgmental over the cop shooting that trash. The cop's adrenaline was pumping and he had reason to fear for his life. And, if you look at the video, it looks like the suspect was turning around. That's right, the suspect had a gun and criminally created the situation that resulted in him being shot.

Anyway, cops kill more whites. Black cops kill more people than white cops.

There was no gun, dipshit. And adrenaline is not an excuse to execute someone.

Before making the most ignorant statements against undisputed fact, make even the smallest effort to educate yourself about the subject you're starting topics about. He had a gun. He had pointed the gun at the cop. And, when he was running, he, with a gun, started to turn toward the cop.

Before making the most irrational of statements, make even the smallest effort to have some reason. Cops are human. When you pump them full of adrenaline, like all people, they experience fight or flight urges which compromises performance.

Seriously, I'm sure your such a f***-up at everything you do, as your posts demonstrate, why do you expect super-human performance from others?

Before making the most ignorant statements against undisputed fact, make even the smallest effort to educate yourself about the subject you're starting topics about. He had a gun. He had pointed the gun at the cop. And, when he was running, he, with a gun, started to turn toward the cop.

Before making the most irrational of statements, make even the smallest effort to have some reason. Cops are human. When you pump them full of adrenaline, like all people, they experience fight or flight urges which compromises performance.

Seriously, I'm sure your such a f***-up at everything you do, as your posts demonstrate, why do you expect super-human performance from others?

Meh; it appears maybe so; I had read something else. All the same, I could find a score of other vids and/or articles in the last year or so in which the person did not.

Meh; it appears so; I had read something else. All the same, I could find a score of other vids and/or articles in the last year or so in which the person did not.

To convict a cop of killing anyone requires proof that the cop really wasn't in fear of his life and that the cop didn't act out of incompetence, but that the cop acted with malice of forethought or with willful negligence. This is why most cops in shootings aren't even charged, even if it seems the shooting should have been avoided.

There are tens of thousands traffic fatalities each year. How many drivers are charged with murder? Medical errors kill tens of thousands of people each year. How many doctors are charged with murder? You should be impressed that cops actually kill as few people as they do, given that these are guys who spend their day running around with guns.

Meh; it appears so; I had read something else. All the same, I could find a score of other vids and/or articles in the last year or so in which the person did not.

To convict a cop of killing anyone requires proof that the cop really wasn't in fear of his life and that the cop didn't act out of incompetence, but that the cop acted with malice of forethought or with willful negligence. This is why most cops in shootings aren't even charged, even if it seems the shooting should have been avoided.

There are tens of thousands traffic fatalities each year. How many drivers are charged with murder? Medical errors kill tens of thousands of people each year. How many doctors are charged with murder? You should be impressed that cops actually kill as few people as they do, given that these are guys who spend their day running around with guns.

That's just not fucking true. A cop has fear for his life at many times (some; all the time). That doesn't justify goin' in guns a blazing.

And yea, we know most cops aren't charged; and that's because the system has their backs. Only when a media shit storm comes, does anything happen. And sadly, in those cases, many times innocent cops are actually charged.

That's just not fucking true. A cop has fear for his life at many times (some; all the time). That doesn't justify goin' in guns a blazing.

And yea, we know most cops aren't charged; and that's because the system has their backs. Only when a media shit storm comes, does anything happen. And sadly, in those cases, many times innocent cops are actually charged.

The big problem is the standard. A "reasonable" fear of life or limb. Well, what is reasonable? Shooting someone with their hands up is unreasonable in my mind, but that is the standard we've come to accept. As long as the cop can say the magic words, he pretty much goes free. I was afeared of my life, like the old Open Sesame bit from Arabian Nights. The doors open, and free goes the cop.

The bar has been lowered so much that an ant would not have to step up to cross it.

Meh; it appears maybe so; I had read something else. All the same, I could find a score of other vids and/or articles in the last year or so in which the person did not.

What a cheap excuse. Maybe you need glasses. The gun was in plain sight at the end of the video laying between the sidewalk line and the dead guys hand.

The big problem is the standard. A "reasonable" fear of life or limb. Well, what is reasonable? Shooting someone with their hands up is unreasonable in my mind, but that is the standard we've come to accept. As long as the cop can say the magic words, he pretty much goes free. I was afeared of my life, like the old Open Sesame bit from Arabian Nights. The doors open, and free goes the cop.

The bar has been lowered so much that an ant would not have to step up to cross it.

and being shot for lawfully possessing a gun is a-ok when it's a black dude exercising his 2nd amendment rights, eh?

and being shot for lawfully possessing a gun is a-ok when it's a black dude exercising his 2nd amendment rights, eh?

Pointing a gun a a cop, while committing a crime, is not a 2nd amendment right. And, the guy shot in this case is white.

Odd, I don't remember ever saying that. If you are referring to the Philandro Castile murder, then did the cop see the gun? No? Then he wouldn't have shot if the old standards were in place. But instead, the I'm afeared for my life defense works nearly every time.

Odd, I don't remember ever saying that. If you are referring to the Philandro Castile murder, then did the cop see the gun? No? Then he wouldn't have shot if the old standards were in place. But instead, the I'm afeared for my life defense works nearly every time.

he told the officer he had a lawful weapon.

The shooting of Castile was an accident. Accidents are not crimes, even when someone is dead as a result of an accident. Too bad that concept is above the libtard's head.

The cops who shot Castile made a mistake. Blacks, like the BLM racists, contributed to Castile being shot. If blacks weren't pro-crime, there would be a lot less black crime and then a cop wouldn't have been pursuing a black suspect that looked like Castile. "African Americans" killed Castile.

Also, Castile could have handled the situation better. Castile had a long record of driving violations, each violations creating an opportunity for accidents to happen. Even if you want to prejudicial claim his record is a result of police racism, Castile still knew he gets pulled over a lot and having a gun on his person is a huge risk when dealing with cops.

The shooting of Castile was an accident. Accidents are not crimes, even when someone is dead as a result of an accident. Too bad that concept is above the libtard's head.

The cops who shot Castile made a mistake. Blacks, like the BLM racists, contributed to Castile being shot. If blacks weren't pro-crime, there would be a lot less black crime and then a cop wouldn't have been pursuing a black suspect that looked like Castile. "African Americans" killed Castile.

Also, Castile could have handled the situation better. Castile had a long record of driving violations, each violations creating an opportunity for accidents to happen. Even if you want to prejudicial claim his record is a result of police racism, Castile still knew he gets pulled over a lot and having a gun on his person is a huge risk when dealing with cops.

An accident might have been firing one shot. That could be considered an accident. Firing seven shots? Not an accident. Not by any stretch of the imagination. It was a murder, plain and simple.

Look, let's be honest here. What Yanez could have done is nearly limitless, the last thing he should have done was fired his weapon. When Castile said he had a gun, and Yanez was worried about it, he should have gotten Castile out of the car, and secured the weapon. Instead, he said don't reach for it, Castile was not reaching for it. He was going for his license like he was told to.

It was a murder, and that is something you cop defenders haven't figure out, but a lot of others are. If you want to defend the bullshit, be my guest, but don't expect me to agree with you. Because it was not a justified shooting by any stretch of the credible. It was a tragic result of a series of well intentioned bad decisions. The draw and fire mentality, the empty the gun mentality of the police.

I know, who am I going to call when I'm in trouble. Well I won't call the cops, you see I hope to live through the experience. My odds are better without the thugs spraying bullets all over the place.

600 police gunshots during Stockton bank robbery were 'excessive,' report says

In that case, most of the cops shooting, could not see the people they were shooting at. They were just spraying bullets all over the damned place. Six hundred rounds, and the hostage was shot by the police. 600 rounds were fired by the cops. I'll take my chances with the robbers, I might die at their hands, but I will almost certainly die from the police response. I'd prefer my life be in my hands, at least I know the hands don't belong to an absolute idiot who is trigger happy.

What a cheap excuse. Maybe you need glasses. The gun was in plain sight at the end of the video laying between the sidewalk line and the dead guys hand.

Brah, I already said that maybe. Do I need to find another example or are you not paying attention to many? Are you disputing that needless shootings are frequently occurring. Hell, I just used that one cos it was the latest I had seen. If he had the gun, it was justified b/c he was reaching back in provocative fashion and not complying. The woman in Minnesota had no gun and in fact had already peaceably encountered the police. The guy shot her in cold blood.

Forum List

Back