If you had to guess, who in your lifetime would you believe to be the nicest, most genuine actor/celebrity?

shockedcanadian

Diamond Member
Aug 6, 2012
I've read those testimonies from people of those celebrities they've met. Positive and negative experiences and I try to give many of them the benefit of the doubt as the A-List types in particular have to put up with so much shyte.

However, who would you assume to be the nicest, most genuine and relatable actor?

Tom Cruise seems to have a fairly pristine reputation and he seems morally sound so I considered him. After some thought however, if I had to guess I would say Robin Williams. Not only have I never heard a bad word said about him, I've read some of the most human stories about him and how he treats others, takes the time to listen to them, is deprecating in his humour and did much for the military.

What say you?

They say Gal Gadot is very nice.

R.b46d623530f9e74519e7b2f5d1fa46ce

OIP.4SYxYGdh98bLMTRWVKSYRgHaE7

I can't really give a name of a person. My guess is that it is someone who doesn't ever forget about where they came from before they became famous. My only question is who in the public eye would be on such a list?

God bless you and them always!!!

Holly

Forum List

Back