If you go downtown

How is getting raped, beaten or stabbed in county lockup different from it happening in the state prison?

How many times were you raped, beaten, and stabbed in a county jail?
None, but I'm a violent person who was raised in a violent environment and I knew how to deal when I was the only white guy in the room. I was left alone until I made bail and then my employer who was a personal friend of the judge, made sure the case went away. Could you do that? How about your college-age son? What about your senior citizen parent?

Point is, there is the way things are supposed to work, and then there is the way things actually work....... you better understand the real shit or you're going to wish you did.

especially the prosecutors. They are the ones who are going to decide whether you get locked up and charged with a crime if there is a violent encounter

Actually, the only one who decides who gets locked up is the judge.
Judges belong to political parties.

Most people belong to a political party ... even crooks.
Running for a judgeship is an expensive endeavor and the judges literally show up at their local club like good little puppies.

Show dogs...

View attachment 379238
Can you find an image with a somewhat smaller backside?

I'm a violent person who was raised in a violent environment and I knew how to deal when I was the only white guy in the room.

daenerys-targaryen-meme-1556127294.png

Moral of the story...................Don't live in a DNC run shithole..........If for some strange reason you decide to be there.........then if you refuse to allow them to beat you to death and have to pull the gun........go ahead and shoot some of them............Why.............refer to my first point.........don't live there.......the DNC will protect the criminals and screw you.

How come you aren't addressing my point, instead of trying (and failing) to appear clever?

Deep Thinker he is!
Ummmm what is so deep here..........police arrest and try a man defending himself.......not the ones threatening him........and the people there are destroying the city......

Nothing deep about it.........here...........the rioters heads would be broken.

especially the prosecutors. They are the ones who are going to decide whether you get locked up and charged with a crime if there is a violent encounter

Bullshit.
They will stick you in county lock up and if you can't make bail, you ain't going anywhere. If they really don't like you, they'll stick you in a pod full of people guaranteed to hate your fucking guts. You ready to be the only middle-aged white guy in a pod full of black gang members? Especially if you're there for stabbing one of the 6 black teenagers that were attacking you?
That shit happens...... and it is often done deliberately.

They do this a lot to get people to plead out; about 95% of all cases are plea deals.

It ain't the judge you have to worry about most of the time. It's who is talking to the judge.

Sounds like you've been arrested before. Shocking.

Bullshit.
They will stick you in county lock up and if you can't make bail, you ain't going anywhere. If they really don't like you, they'll stick you in a pod full of people guaranteed to hate your fucking guts. You ready to be the only middle-aged white guy in a pod full of black gang members? Especially if you're there for stabbing one of the 6 black teenagers that were attacking you?
That shit happens...... and it is often done deliberately.

They do this a lot to get people to plead out; about 95% of all cases are plea deals.

It ain't the judge you have to worry about most of the time. It's who is talking to the judge.

Sounds like you've been arrested before. Shocking.
Yes, I have.

I have also been a victim of malicious prosecution in the military. But I'm still walking around free, I'm not a convicted felon, and I have an honorable discharge and a retirement pension and all benefits.

Understanding all the relevant factors and the nuances involved is important

Judges belong to political parties.

Most people belong to a political party ... even crooks.

Not every judge is a crook - maybe...

Actually, most judges are pretty cool characters. The amount of stuff they see on a daily basis I'm surprised that they manage to hold on to their sanity.

How come you aren't addressing my point, instead of trying (and failing) to appear clever?

Deep Thinker he is!
Ummmm what is so deep here..........police arrest and try a man defending himself.......not the ones threatening him........and the people there are destroying the city......

And I bet a lot of that has to do with the prevailing attitude of the elected officials there.
Which is the point.

Government is just another type of organized crime. You dont piss off the biggest gangsters in the area and expect no repercussions.

Deep Thinker he is!

And I bet a lot of that has to do with the prevailing attitude of the elected officials there.
Which is the point.

Government is just another type of organized crime. You dont piss off the biggest gangsters in the area and expect no repercussions.
If they didn't do their job we'd fire their asses.

Forum List

Back