If you gave your heart to.....

HenryBHough

Diamond Member
Jul 14, 2011
Oak Grove, Massachusetts
If you were the donor who gave a heart to THIS LITTLE SHIT:

Teen Who Got Heart Transplant Dies in Crash During Chase - ABC News

should you be concerned that his family might sue your estate for "wrongful life"?

"Police records show an Atlanta area teenager who said a heart transplant gave him a second chance died when he lost control of a stolen car while fleeing police.
An incident report from Roswell police says 17-year-old Anthony Tremayne Stokes died Tuesday. An officer was pursuing the black Honda Accord because it fit the description of a vehicle involved in a home invasion a short time earlier.
Local media reported in August 2013 that doctors refused to put Stokes on the transplant waiting list because of "a history of non-compliance." Stokes, who was 15, needed a new heart because he suffered from dilated cardiomyopathy.
The hospital quickly reversed course and agreed to put Stokes on the list. He received a heart transplant on Aug. 21, 2013."

should you be concerned that his family might sue your estate for "wrongful life"?

"Police records show an Atlanta area teenager who said a heart transplant gave him a second chance died when he lost control of a stolen car while fleeing police.
An incident report from Roswell police says 17-year-old Anthony Tremayne Stokes died Tuesday. An officer was pursuing the black Honda Accord because it fit the description of a vehicle involved in a home invasion a short time earlier.
Local media reported in August 2013 that doctors refused to put Stokes on the transplant waiting list because of "a history of non-compliance." Stokes, who was 15, needed a new heart because he suffered from dilated cardiomyopathy.
The hospital quickly reversed course and agreed to put Stokes on the list. He received a heart transplant on Aug. 21, 2013."
Somebody died because of PC, again.

Somebody died because of PC, again.

Sounds like the kid might have had some personal problems but he died as the result of a car crash which was caused by a high speed chase by police who did not even know who they were chasing.

What an odd thing to say.

Link please to where the "family might sue your estate for "wrongful life".

What an interesting thought!

Did you miss the day in second grade when they discussed the meaning of the
Question-mark-red-3D-glossy.jpg

Last edited:
Bad Bad cops for taking away Anthony's second chance to do what he wants to do, breaking and entering and grand theft auto...
Better for the cops to let the thief steal your shit, then your car, if he wants. Cause you know, black and all.
Is there any instance that you approve of a cop doing his job?

And while we're at it, who put the squeeze on those who didn't think he was a viable candidate to give him that heart?
I saw something similar on Ellen. Some one was in need of a transplant and thanks to Ellen was moved to first on the list. Makes me wonder what Ellen told the parents of the one that had finally made it to the top of the list and was bumped to "sorry about your bad luck, maybe next time......." status.

Last edited:
Bad Bad cops for taking away Anthony's second chance to do what he wants to do, breaking and entering and grand theft auto...
Better for the cops to let the thief steal your shit, then your car, if he wants. Cause you know, black and all.

And while we're at it, who put the squeeze on those who didn't think he was a viable candidate to give him that heart?
I saw something similar on Ellen. Some one was in need of a transplant and thanks to Ellen was moved to first on the list. Makes me wonder what Ellen told the parents of the one that had finally made it to the top of the list and was bumped to "sorry about your bad luck, maybe next time......." status.

Good grief.

You guys have this kid's life all mapped out and never mind facts.

As for a wasted heart, read up on Mickey Mantle's liver transplant. He drank the first one to shreds and then wanted another.

Not everyone is as perfect as the christian posters here.

Ah, Neddie, you may be spot-on about those Christians (why do you decline to capitalize?) but you fail to consider the perfection of we few Pagans!

As I have said many times, IMO, there is a huge difference between the phony christians who preach and thump and real Christians who are easily recognized by their actions.

In other words, Religion has nothing what so ever to do with this story, but you just can't pass up an opportunity to get your hate on. :itsok:

Link to where I mentioned "religion".

I pointed out the enormous hypocrisy of a blowhard thumper who bellows about what a good christian he is. :puke3:

Good grief.

You guys have this kid's life all mapped out and never mind facts.

As for a wasted heart, read up on Mickey Mantle's liver transplant. He drank the first one to shreds and then wanted another.

Not everyone is as perfect as the christian posters here.

That doesn't mean you should stop trying........ :)

Wow, if I was given a second chance at life in such a way, I would try to do something good with the remainder of it. I wouldn't waste it on any law breaking activity.

God bless you always!!! :) :) :)

Holly

Forum List

Back