If you find certain sex acts repulsive, should they be outlawed?

Are you thinking of opening a bordello?....whats with all the sex questions today?...just asking....

Ha ha. I can't. Society says it's against the law for two competent, consenting adults to exchange sexual pleasure for money. Now sing it with me! ''And I'm proud to be an American, where at least I know I'm free...''
I got a spare room.....cut me in 50/50

If you find certain sex acts repulsive, should they be outlawed?
I can think of at least half a dozen people on this board that when I think of the sex act of their parents reproducing to have them, not only should that have been outlawed, but they should have gotten the electric chair!

If they aren't harming anyone or thing go at it.
I just dont want to hear about it.

Your tax dollars, and mine, are being spent to make criminals out of competent, consenting adults who pay or who are paid to engage in sex with another.

Are you thinking of opening a bordello?....whats with all the sex questions today?...just asking....

Ha ha. I can't. Society says it's against the law for two competent, consenting adults to exchange sexual pleasure for money. Now sing it with me! ''And I'm proud to be an American, where at least I know I'm free...''
Unless you happen to be passing through some parts of Nevada. Not Vegas..surprisingly enough...but say..Wells...where it's all about servicing the miners.

Nevada Prostitution Laws

I think bestiality is against the law, and the SPCA (Society for the Prevention of Cruelty to Animals) will probably raise a ruckus if someone tries to institute sex with animals as a legitimate human activity, when it can kill the animal and give a serious disease to the practitioner who might pass it on to a human partner. That's basically how the AIDs virus was delivered to the world through some untoward activity with a Rhesus monkey that may have had the disease in their tribe of tree swingers. We don't want something cropping up like the Four Corners killer virus a few decades ago. Wild animals, some with cloven feet, cross the area from time to time, and it's the wet years that prosper this particular virus, hiding in the soil with a mortality rate of 50% back in 1993. I haven't heard much about it since then, but it's a threat because it may have more than one vector routes to humans.

Freedom to do most everything carries with it the burden of responsibility to other human beings on those who would break both common sense and written laws. Just saying.

My memory from back that far isn't perfect, refined knowledge and a fuller discussion of the human hantavirus of the 200 square mile (guessing) Four Corners region is here: 1993 Four Corners hantavirus outbreak - Wikipedia

All you ever cared to know but were afraid to ask on hantavirus: Four corners diseasejp seminar

Texas Tech findings warn of increased rodent (mammals) population danger of their droppings spreading hantavirus: The Hantavirus Outbreak: 20 Years Later | May | 2013 | Texas Tech Today | TTU

No, they should not be outlawed ...

Larry_Armstrong_017.jpg
Please rethink that, fncceo. See my post on the Four Corners hantavirus above. You decide if its reasonable. The evidence is that if those mammals came in touch with hantavirus, rodents in the area might restart the cycle of mammal-to-human transmission of the deadly disease (50-60% mortality rate if misdiagnosed as a minor respiratory infection or no treatment was sought at all). There may have been a vaccination to prevent the disease for those living in the Four Corners area, but if you read each and every blurb I left, There is evidence the hantavirus had been around in the 50s as well, and Tribal legends (if memory serves me correctly) indicated it was around for generations, and they taught their children to stay away from mice from time immemorial. Can't find a link, I studied pathology of diseases in my health studies in University back when and remembered some of what I studied, I've always been fascinated with the accuracy of tribal and prehistoric legends and sayings. I know, it's trivia... but this trivia was validated by science in the years since the 1993 outbreak.

Private is private. However, crepitus and jimh should be allowed to do whatever.
Diseases acquired from nonhuman mammals is not a good idea due to the propensity viruses have a tendency to morph into the vector route of air in the case of such pulmonary tract diseases of the Four Corners area.

Sorry science rains on the parade of those who care to engage in bestiality, but transmission routes of diseases are occasionally understudied and overemphasized as having only one vector route. It can have tragic results for the entire local population of even only on person engaging in bestiality, going to a restaurant and sneezing at which time numerous people and all the servers are exposed. Disease transmission is likely the reason bestiality is against the law in most places.

Dying in a matter of a couple of days without warning ain't no laughin' matter, fellas.

Larry_Armstrong_017.jpg
Please rethink that, fncceo. See my post on the Four Corners hantavirus above. You decide if its reasonable. The evidence is that if those mammals came in touch with hantavirus, rodents in the area might restart the cycle of mammal-to-human transmission of the deadly disease (50-60% mortality rate if misdiagnosed as a minor respiratory infection or no treatment was sought at all). There may have been a vaccination to prevent the disease for those living in the Four Corners area, but if you read each and every blurb I left, There is evidence the hantavirus had been around in the 50s as well, and Tribal legends (if memory serves me correctly) indicated it was around for generations, and they taught their children to stay away from mice from time immemorial. Can't find a link, I studied pathology of diseases in my health studies in University back when and remembered some of what I studied, I've always been fascinated with the accuracy of tribal and prehistoric legends and sayings. I know, it's trivia... but this trivia was validated by science in the years since the 1993 outbreak.

Vintage-Ramses-Prophylactic-3-Condoms-In-Sealed-Box.jpg

I would assume that donald and melania, and mike and karen perform their sexual acts in private. I think that these form perform sexual acts among themselves. Isn't this what it is supposed to be like? Yet these four seem intent on supervising the sexual acts performed by the other 320+ millions of Americans. Heterosexuals, LGBTQs. Everybody. Get yourselves to your own beds. Can we not assume that trump, pence, graham, jeffress. focus on the family are humping as they deem fit?

Larry_Armstrong_017.jpg

fnnceo, I don't think you know the difference between a bacteria and a virus, but a condom is not a barrier to a virus that has a vector route in the air around your face. Viri are so tiny they are almost as light as air, plus they have a dna strand that contains a medullary attraction component that may cause it to zero in on the nasal area of a mammal, and in particular, humans. Most STDs are bacterial, so yes, a condom may be an 80% protective agent, but viruses do scary things by comparison. I don't know why that is, I just know that it is so.

We know so little about staying healthy, even if we have studied it for a lifetime and have learned nutritive measures of boosting the immune system. There's just a factor out there that when you're engaging in a dangerous activity, there is a propensity to the adage that if anything can go wrong it will go wrong. I think they call it Murphy's Law.

If you know something is against the law, and you don't know why it is illegal, there's a 99.99999% chance it will not only make you sick, it will make an entire community sick, which could become a regional anathema if not a pandemic.

Facts of life are very tough things.

I would assume that donald and melania, and mike and karen perform their sexual acts in private. I think that these form perform sexual acts among themselves. Isn't this what it is supposed to be like? Yet these four seem intent on supervising the sexual acts performed by the other 320+ millions of Americans. Heterosexuals, LGBTQs. Everybody. Get yourselves to your own beds. Can we not assume that trump, pence, graham, jeffress. focus on the family are humping as they deem fit?
Bestiality has nothing to do with human sex, but what you don't know about it can kill you.

Good night, all.

Larry_Armstrong_017.jpg

fnnceo, I don't think you know the difference between a bacteria and a virus, but a condom is not a barrier to a virus that has a vector route in the air around your face. Viri are so tiny they are almost as light as air, plus they have a dna strand that contains a medullary attraction component that may cause it to zero in on the nasal area of a mammal, and in particular, humans. Most STDs are bacterial, so yes, a condom may be an 80% protective agent, but viruses do scary things by comparison. I don't know why that is, I just know that it is so.

We know so little about staying healthy, even if we have studied it for a lifetime and have learned nutritive measures of boosting the immune system. There's just a factor out there that when you're engaging in a dangerous activity, there is a propensity to the adage that if anything can go wrong it will go wrong. I think they call it Murphy's Law.

If you know something is against the law, and you don't know why it is illegal, there's a 99.99999% chance it will not only make you sick, it will make an entire community sick, which could become a regional anathema if not a pandemic.

Facts of life are very tough things.

No kidding, like last girlfriend gave me Anthrax.

Or are you ok with letting free people do what they want in their own private lives?
As long as innocents are not hurt (animals, kids, rape). However, if a person does get caught hurting kids or animals they should receive the most extreme punishment.
Otherwise...if you wanna shove a bowling pin up yer ass...have the ball too.

Forum List

Back