If you don't vote for Trump, it's considered a vote for Hillary.

Remodeling Maidiac

Diamond Member
Jun 13, 2011
Kansas City
Why isn't the reverse true then? I will not be voting for Hillary so why is that not considered a vote for Trump?

Essentially since I'm not voting for Trump I'm voting for Trump.......right?

Where does the circle logic end?

Why isn't the reverse true then? I will not be voting for Hillary so why is that not considered a vote for Trump?

:2up:

I will either vote for Trump or sit it out if hiLIARy is the nominee. She's a bought- and-paid-for 1%'er shill

hiLIARy Clinton "release the Goldman speech transcripts" countdown clock

So you’ll vote for a man who makes fun of people with birth defects?

oT41FYI.jpg

So you’ll vote for a man who just assumes people with foreign sounding names are not Americans?

What am I talking about….of course you would.

It is the desperate Trump voters worrying they may not have enough votes come this November, so they will bash anyone that vote third party because that is one less vote for either side...

I will either vote for Trump or sit it out if hiLIARy is the nominee. She's a bought- and-paid-for 1%'er shill

oT41FYI.jpg

So you’ll vote for a man who just assumes people with foreign sounding names are not Americans?

Trump is so funny. It is good he doesn´t give a shit about political correctness. That doesn´t mean he despises people with special needs.

oT41FYI.jpg

Trump is so funny. It is good he doesn´t give a shit about political correctness. That doesn´t mean he despises people with special needs.

Sure it does.

oT41FYI.jpg

oT41FYI.jpg

not as bad as being a bought-and-paid-for Wall St shill. AKA- actively working AGAINST the middle-class. Be proud Establ kool aid grl

You really have drank the crony kool aid :alcoholic:

Last edited:

oT41FYI.jpg

Sure it does.

oT41FYI.jpg
It is even a lie!
Listen to what he said, it isn´t about the disability :

oT41FYI.jpg

not as bad as being a bought-and-paid-for Wall St shill. AKA- actively working AGAINST the middle-class. Be proud Establ kool aid grl

You really have drank the crony kool aid :alcohol:

Some of us have principles; and then there is you.

oT41FYI.jpg

Sure it does.

oT41FYI.jpg
It is even a lie!

He said “you gotta see this guy” then started flailing his arms. Exactly what mocking someone would be like.

Thanks for making my case for me.

Next, you’re going to claim he wasn’t talking about Kelly being on her period when he referred to “blood coming out of her…whatever”.

I consider it to be true because there are more parties that will pull from Hillary especially because Sanders supporters are more liberal than she is so I expect a lot of them to vote Green Party. I mean who is seriously going to pull from Trump? Your usual GOP candidate yes..libertarian,Constitution party would pull people away but I don't see it happening this time as much if at all. There is a HUGE distinction between the libertarian and Trump and I would not consider voting for anyone else except for the American Freedom Party candidate and simply because they are a pro white party.

oT41FYI.jpg

Sure it does.

oT41FYI.jpg
It is even a lie!

He said “you gotta see this guy” then started flailing his arms. Exactly what mocking someone would be like.

Thanks for making my case for me.

People can figure out what he is saying in the video, don´t you know?

Trump Says He Wasn't Mocking Reporter's Disability

I used the same reasoning on a Trumpette the other day... He says: "If you don't vote for Trump, you're electing Hillary!" To which I responded, "No, I am not going to vote for Hillary so I'll be electing Trump!"

He didn't get it.

So you voted for a Muslim Trojan horse Hussein Obama apologizing for America because a black man with a Muslim name hates America and love ISIS refugees. Of course you did

So you voted for a Muslim Trojan horse Hussein Obama apologizing for America because a black man with a Muslim name hates America and love ISIS refugees. Of course you did

AND... She plans to vote for a "Feminist" who is running on her misogynist husband's coattails!

Forum List

Back