If you could vote today again today, who would you vote for?

I would vote for _________

• Donald Trump

Votes: 42 63.6%
  • Jeb Bush

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Marco Rubio

• Ted Cruz

Votes: 2 3.0%
  • Bernie Sanders

Votes: 4 6.1%
  • Joe Bidden

Votes: 3 4.5%
  • Hillary Clinton

Votes: 4 6.1%
  • Michelle Obama

• Elizabeth Warren

Votes: 1 1.5%
  • None of the above

Votes: 7 10.6%
  • Your choice

Votes: 3 4.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Pineapple didn't run so I voted trump and would today. Why ? Because a vote for Trump is a vote NOT for Hillary.

Bush 43 is like the Mr Rogers of politics. He is a super decent man. He removed Saddam and the Taliban from power but the Psychocrats/Press/Hollyood relentlessly trashed him for 8 years.

Top 10 reasons why Obama is a racist:

he volunteered to work for Louis Farakahn

he went to Rev Wright's racist church for 20 years and never spoke out against his hate or left

he gave a speech to the New Black Panthers

he said if he had a son he would look like Trayvon Martin

he hosted the racist hate group BLM in the white house

he hosted the genocidal hate group Muslim Brotherhood in the White House

he said that the Democratic Party doesn’t want white voters from the South and rural areas

he said “Islam has always been part of America”

he quoted Rev Wright’s bigotry “white folk’s greed runs a world in need.”

he called his own grandmother “a typical white person”

The more that Progs freak out that Trump is President, the happier I am that he is President.

Top 10 reasons why Obama is a racist:

he volunteered to work for Louis Farakahn

he went to Rev Wright's racist church for 20 years and never spoke out against his hate or left

he gave a speech to the New Black Panthers

he said if he had a son he would look like Trayvon Martin

he hosted the racist hate group BLM in the white house

he hosted the genocidal hate group Muslim Brotherhood in the White House

he said that the Democratic Party doesn’t want white voters from the South and rural areas

he said “Islam has always been part of America”

he quoted Rev Wright’s bigotry “white folk’s greed runs a world in need.”

he called his own grandmother “a typical white person”

Did the MSM ever demand that Obama disavow Reverend Wright?

Well liberals, looks like you lost again, because 56% would vote for Trump. Somehow reality varies from liberal polling, go figure.

No doubt losing has become a comfort zone. It also demonstrates how your narratives are just yours. Outside those indoctrinated or just don't know any better, we think you're full of shit.

The left are still unhinged that the American people chose Trump over Hillary so every 2 weeks some lib asks us if we would change our vote if we had a do over. :laugh:

Why won't you, he's lied and hasn't accomplished anything but further dividing our nation?

I want Trump to lie, bite, and kick you libs in the groin whatever it takes to defeat you. Sucker punch a liberal should be a national holiday. :muahaha:

Sucker punchers are punks and cowards! Sucker punch the wrong liberal at your own risk.

Liberal's are pussies, nobody needs to sucker punch one.

Metaphorically speaking, you are a pussy [I suspect my comment went way over your head, so let me explain. A sucker punch is one where the victim does not see the attack as the attacker is too cowardly to attack the victim face to face]

The one's I might want to choose, I don't know enough about them to designate them. The ones I know enough about have "been there, done that," so I don't want to again choose them.

Not mentioned, but someone I'd support: Janet Foutty. Former USIC department heads also strike me as good choices.

Last edited:
Trump is at 58% with 30 votes.

Clinton has 4.

Whooops.

Putin hacked USMB voting.

Post of the day.

Shame the OP didn't include Webb. He might have been the best choice of all, and certainly the Democrats best choice. He didn't stand a chance because he has integrity, and wouldn't sellout to BS liberal narratives inviting weakness, excuses etc.etc. As a better people, which is our past, Webb would have cleaned Sander's and Clinton's clock.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back