If you could have free cosmetic surgery

dilloduck said:
I guess if you got a reduction you could just pass em around for show and tell ! :teeth:

Or, I guess I could sell them to Zhukov. :)

Shattered said:
They're not the least bit damaged, TYVM.

Well not yet.

I guess it's a good thing the free cosmetic surgery was only a hypothetical.

Your poor boobs, they're probably scared half to death. How on Earth will you ever make it up to them?

Shattered said:
:rotflmao:

:eek2:

"Excuse me, Sir.. Would you mind carrying.."

Nah. Nevermind. It just sounds wrong.
I can hire a midget for you to walk around and hold em up for ya...

Shattered said:
I know a woman who just had this done. (In fact I know a couple, and one enlargement) Anyway, this woman was so large that her flesh would tear if she went without support; alot of scar tissue. She's much happier, now.

no1tovote4 said:
How many people would do the tongue splitting thing?
My tongue works great the way it is. Have you ever seen a tongue turn black after a piercing? No way, thank you.

Joz said:
I know a woman who just had this done. (In fact I know a couple, and one enlargement) Anyway, this woman was so large that her flesh would tear if she went without support; alot of scar tissue. She's much happier, now.

Ok.. I don't have *quite* that problem.. I'm just kinda small, and short.. I'd like things a little evened out...

Johnney said:
ill carry yours around :cof:

Somehow, I had a feeling you'd pop in... Funny the things people volunteer for, but a measly trip to take out the garbage is far too stressing on ones body. :tng:

Shattered said:
Somehow, I had a feeling you'd pop in... Funny the things people volunteer for, but a measly trip to take out the garbage is far too stressing on ones body. :tng:
well we have to set our priorities ya know :afro:

Forum List

Back