If you could choose how you die...

Joz said:
Keep this up and we're going to have to move this to the 'adult' forum!

And Milano has had a boob job.

She looked good before the boob job, she looked good after the boob job. Boobs are not the end or beginning of the looks of a woman.

no1tovote4 said:
She looked good before the boob job, she looked good after the boob job. Boobs are not the end or beginning of the looks of a woman.
Let's not get on the boob subject [again]. I can 't agree more than there is much more to a woman than boobs. Most men don't care the size...just so there's a little evidence that something's there.

Guess what it boils down to is I don't care for the Milano woman.

-=d=- said:
...because she had her breasts augmented?
Oh, no. I just don't like her.

Some of us women were talking.... We don't understand the hype with Cameron Diaz, Paris Hilton, Jessica Simpson, Britney Spears.......
Ok, I'll pull my claws in now... :D

Joz said:
Oh, no. I just don't like her.

Some of us women were talking.... We don't understand the hype with Cameron Diaz, Paris Hilton, Jessica Simpson, Britney Spears.......
Ok, I'll pull my claws in now... :D

Never been a huge Paris Hilton fan... yeah she's hot, but what the hell does she do? No talents of any sort... at leat Britney can dance and lip synch at the same time! :D

Joz said:
We don't understand the hype with Cameron Diaz, Paris Hilton, Jessica Simpson, Britney Spears.......

Maybe I can help:

Cameron Diaz...no idea. Count me as one of the women who doesnt understand what it is about her guys drool over.

Paris Hilton....Puke. Not even pretty. Just slutty - which, yeah, has SOME appeal..but again, i'm one of the women who doesnt understand what it is about her guys drool over

Jessica Simpson:.....wow. She's beautiful. She's sexy. She's smart..er..nevermind that last one. She's funny...She's fun. She's got the kind of voice I'd LOVE to have sing me to sleep each night. Oh yeah...

BOOYA!

39145yq.jpg

And
1048925wh.jpg

She can look Stunning...Glamorous...Casual...or just Simply Hot.

'Nuff said...

Britney Spears...she's just hot. That's about it. Annoying but hot.

Cameron was once a lot hotter than she is nowadays. Nowadays, she looks kinda like a crack addict.

Zhukov said:
I would poof out of existence when existence itself ceased.

Sounds similiar to how Descarte died. He was walking through the market place. Someone asked him if he wanted to buy a rug. He said "I think not" And was never seen again.

Id want to die peacefully with my family. I know the dying in sex thing sounds nice but i dont think id want to tramautize my future wife like that. Then I know when she died she would come and beat the crap out of me for dying at such a bad time. It just wouldnt be a good way to start off the rest of eternity. The sleeping idea sounds about right to me. Course it might just be interesting to be translated and not taste of death.

..... I know the dying in sex thing sounds nice but i dont think id want to tramautize my future wife like that. Then I know when she died she would come and beat the crap out of me for dying at such a bad time. It just wouldnt be a good way to start off the rest of eternity. The sleeping idea sounds about right to me. Course it might just be interesting to be translated and not taste of death.
Well, yeah.

Forum List

Back