If you could choose how you die...

I had a friend who wanted to die just like Jenny in Forrest Gump. In a sunshiny, airy room with all her kids around her.

I'd rather just go peacefully, in my sleep.

-=d=- said:
what method/circumstances would you pick?

One of two ways... can't decide.

1. Peacefully drift off in my sleep.

2. Instantly killed during a party celebrating the third straight Super Bowl victory by the Houston Texans!

I was thinking it'd be good to die just after the end of a 30-day long orgasm brought slowly about by Elizabeth Hurley, Brittany Murphy, Jessica Simpson, Beyonce, and Mary, my wife.

:)

-=d=- said:
I was thinking it'd be good to die just after the end of a 30-day long orgasm brought slowly about by Elizabeth Hurley, Brittany Murphy, Jessica Simpson, Beyonce, and Mary, my wife.

JUst how did I know that was cumming ???? :tng:

• Thanks
Reactions: dmp
I want to live to be 100+ years old and then when it is my time to buy the farm I want to be shot by a jealous husband as I am diving out the bedroom window. Tha last thing I want to hear is his wife screaming my name.

-=d=- said:

Well, if we're going that route, it would be my wife (see how I put her first :D ), Elisha Cuthbert, Jewel Kilcher, Jenna Bush, Brittany Murphy, and Lindsay Lohan.

gop_jeff said:
Well, if we're going that route, it would be my wife (see how I put her first :D ), Elisha Cuthbert, Jewel Kilcher, Jenna Bush, Brittany Murphy, and Lindsay Lohan.

In Japan, Men come first, women come second....

I would like to go peacefully in my sleep like my grandfather, not screaming in fear like the passengers in his car....

gop_jeff said:

Oh yeah... and guest appearances by Renee Zellweger, Daisy Fuentes, and Jennifer Garner!

gop_jeff said:
Oh yeah... and guest appearances by Renee Zellweger, Daisy Fuentes, and Jennifer Garner!

Hmm....

My "Bench" or "Ultility Players" would consist of:

Alyssa Milano, Demi Moore, and...Cheetara - of the Thundercats.

Keep this up and we're going to have to move this to the 'adult' forum!

And Milano has had a boob job.

Forum List

Back