If You Believe in Abortion You Are Not Catholic And Cannot Take Communion

So why should religious doctrine determine domestic policy in a secular nation? If we let that happen we are no better than half the nations in the Mideast where religious leaders run the country.

You don't get it , BT. The bishops of the RCC don't determine policy for the government.

They determine policy for the church and the requirements for church membership.

And if Sleepy Joe wants to be a member of the RCC in good standing, the bishops of the RCC have a right to enforce the rules. And Biden always has the option of quitting the RCC and joining with Episcopalianism , agnosticism, or other religion if he doesn't want to follow the rules.
I remember when I was over in the war and my wife and me would send tapes back and forth. My little girl sent me one and she said "daddy please come home alive." I sent her one back and I told her "baby girl you're dad is coming home...alive." You think I would abort her? No way dude. I kept my promise.

It's too bad we don't understand that the kids in other countries want the same thing.
So people in the United States of America are supposed to feel guilty? Fuck you.

Absolutely. You seem to be another that only pretends to be pro-life. Life doesn't end at birth.

Where does it say that in the bible?

You guys are obsessed by saving the life of a foetus from an unwanted pregnancy to a girl destined to poverty but never show any consideration for that child after it's birth but instead chortle and bleat how you have upheld gods laws. Bullshit. Its your own laws etc your wanting obey. Its your filthy religion interfering with women's rights to their body. No one or religion has that right but you sanctamonious pompous godbothering derelicts take it upon yourself to interfere regardless.

Mind your own bloody business. Do so.ething about your Catholic wives having abortions but still attend church with a gut full of contraception.
Do something about the priest rooting little boys. You know, the ones you give money to every Sunday as payment for doing it.
When has your filthy religion spent hundreds of millions of dollars like Bill gates has , to save children's lives in Africa etc?
Why doesn't you fraudulent churches pat taxes like every other business?

You just don't get it. You are 24 carat gold plated hypocrites.
So if someone murders you we should let that person go free?

Now you are being silly.

Your believe that it is murder because your religion is against abortion. But there's no mention of it in the bible. In fact, it was included in the teachings by the heirachy.
Under American law it is not illegal to have an abortion and never ever was. The godbotherers told everyone it was. So get some facts.

Democrats are not responsible for murdering babies. They passed a law to allow women to control their bodies, not the church.
So, if it's murder, why aren't you pursuing those religious women who regularly have abortions and use contraception (like your wife possibly) and have them charged?
Because it's not illegal dummy.
It's not my religion, it's my morals do you have any?

Remember clown in some jurisdiction's it's double homicide if you kill a pregnant woman.

If you had morals and principles, you would support woman's rights to control their bodies. Its religion is the problem and you know it.

I dispute you statement about double homicide. Prove it or shut up.
Murder is murder you liberal fool, abortion is one of the reasons a lot of people don't value life and kill people at will.

So you come on a political message board and argue politics but don't even know what the laws are in 38 states and the federal government?

Let me guess you vote also just based on your feelings and not facts?

So why should religious doctrine determine domestic policy in a secular nation? If we let that happen we are no better than half the nations in the Mideast where religious leaders run the country.

You don't get it , BT. The bishops of the RCC don't determine policy for the government.

They determine policy for the church and the requirements for church membership.

And if Sleepy Joe wants to be a member of the RCC in good standing, the bishops of the RCC have a right to enforce the rules. And Biden always has the option of quitting the RCC and joining with Episcopalianism , agnosticism, or other religion if he doesn't want to follow the rules.
I remember when I was over in the war and my wife and me would send tapes back and forth. My little girl sent me one and she said "daddy please come home alive." I sent her one back and I told her "baby girl you're dad is coming home...alive." You think I would abort her? No way dude. I kept my promise.

It's too bad we don't understand that the kids in other countries want the same thing.
So people in the United States of America are supposed to feel guilty? Fuck you.

Absolutely. You seem to be another that only pretends to be pro-life. Life doesn't end at birth.

You guys are obsessed by saving the life of a foetus from an unwanted pregnancy to a girl destined to poverty but never show any consideration for that child after it's birth but instead chortle and bleat how you have upheld gods laws. Bullshit. Its your own laws etc your wanting obey. Its your filthy religion interfering with women's rights to their body. No one or religion has that right but you sanctamonious pompous godbothering derelicts take it upon yourself to interfere regardless.

Mind your own bloody business. Do so.ething about your Catholic wives having abortions but still attend church with a gut full of contraception.
Do something about the priest rooting little boys. You know, the ones you give money to every Sunday as payment for doing it.
When has your filthy religion spent hundreds of millions of dollars like Bill gates has , to save children's lives in Africa etc?

Now you are being silly.

Your believe that it is murder because your religion is against abortion. But there's no mention of it in the bible. In fact, it was included in the teachings by the heirachy.
Under American law it is not illegal to have an abortion and never ever was. The godbotherers told everyone it was. So get some facts.

Democrats are not responsible for murdering babies. They passed a law to allow women to control their bodies, not the church.
So, if it's murder, why aren't you pursuing those religious women who regularly have abortions and use contraception (like your wife possibly) and have them charged?

Remember clown in some jurisdiction's it's double homicide if you kill a pregnant woman.

If you had morals and principles, you would support woman's rights to control their bodies. Its religion is the problem and you know it.

Murder is murder you liberal fool, abortion is one of the reasons a lot of people don't value life and kill people at will.

So you come on a political message board and argue politics but don't even know what the laws are in 38 states and the federal government?

If you feel that strongly about abortions don't have one.

Now you are being silly.

If you feel that strongly about abortions don't have one.
It's also about doctors pushing abortion to young people if they have down syndrome babies or midgets

It's was the life begins a conception crowd I was thinking of.
Oh I believe life starts at conception but I don't push my beliefs on others. I think abortion is a savage procedure but, then again, what I think is obviously not what many others think. I do not believe in banning abortion because no law will stop it. I do believe that abortion was sold by PP as a fairly benign procedure but, more and more, I read stories about people (mostly women) having regrets for having convenient abortions. I also believe that sex with no consequences was oversold.

Oh I believe life starts at conception but I don't push my beliefs on others. I think abortion is a savage procedure but, then again, what I think is obviously not what many others think. I do not believe in banning abortion because no law will stop it. I do believe that abortion was sold by PP as a fairly benign procedure but, more and more, I read stories about people (mostly women) having regrets for having convenient abortions. I also believe that sex with no consequences was oversold.
I agree, if you are going to get an abortion, just be educated of what it is and what it is not. Get educated, get a balanced view and then decide. The left seems to be against this for some reason.

It's also about doctors pushing abortion to young people if they have down syndrome babies or midgets
To have the knowledge that your child could be born with a significant handicap and having to make a choice between raising that child or aborting it must be a horrific choice. I my case, one of my children was deprived of oxygen at birth. We were told he would never develop normally. We were told by 'experts' to think about warehousing him. That was 35 years ago. Today my son has a job, drives a car, got married and now we have a beautiful intelligent straight-A student granddaughter. Funny how life works.

I agree, if you are going to get an abortion, just be educated of what it is and what it is not. Get educated, get a balanced view and then decide. The left seems to be against this for some reason.
Yes, I have noted that anytime one brings up the negative side of abortion the usual retort from the other side is to try to label them Bible-thumping tyrants.

To clarify further, those that hold the position that ones immoral soul is created at the moment of conception and should be protected by law from that point on.

My wife was a victim of rape at 14 and had an abortion. She still at times grieves for that lost opportunity even though she cooked up three beauties later on.

To have the knowledge that your child could be born with a significant handicap and having to make a choice between raising that child or aborting it must be a horrific choice. I my case, one of my children was deprived of oxygen at birth. We were told he would never develop normally. We were told by 'experts' to think about warehousing him. That was 35 years ago. Today my son has a job, drives a car, got married and now we have a beautiful intelligent straight-A student granddaughter. Funny how life works.
Thanks when my daughter was in the womb the doctors said she could be a down syndrome baby, we said no she should be born....she just graduated from college..

I hate doctors to this day.

To clarify further, those that hold the position that ones immoral soul is created at the moment of conception and should be protected by law from that point on.

My wife was a victim of rape at 14 and had an abortion. She still at times grieves for that lost opportunity even though she cooked up three beauties later on.
I would call a life at conception to be Amoral because to be Immoral, one has to know the difference. That being said, my prayers to you and your wife, what a horrific thing to go through.

Thanks when my daughter was in the womb the doctors said she could be a down syndrome baby, we said no she should be born....she just graduated from college..

I hate doctors to this day.
I hate 'mental experts' to this day but I love the therapists that worked with my son over the years of his early life as well as one teacher of his that really cared.

I would call a life at conception to be Amoral because to be Immoral, one has to know the difference. That being said, my prayers to you and your wife, what a horrific thing to go through.

I appreciate that. Thanks. One of my nieces has several frozen embryos left over and they are facing the choice of what to do with them in the next year.

Now you are being silly.

How ironic you talk about facts. Abortion is not illegal in the US. Its religion that says it is and to my knowledge they have no federal jurisdiction.

You Jesus junkies have no right to write your own laws in competition to the law of the country. No right to interfere with a woman's body.
If only Mary could have had an abortion, it would have saved you from your mental torture.

Don't forget the religious Republican women that have abortion then attend church, rattling with contraception, as if nothing happened. Your God apparently watches everyone 24/7 . What was his view of that hypocrisy? Didn't get any messages?
Do you take contraception?

See what I mean. You're not real smart.

Now you are being silly.

How ironic you talk about facts. Abortion is not illegal in the US. Its religion that says it is and to my knowledge they have no federal jurisdiction.

You Jesus junkies have no right to write your own laws in competition to the law of the country. No right to interfere with a woman's body.
If only Mary could have had an abortion, it would have saved you from your mental torture.

Don't forget the religious Republican women that have abortion then attend church, rattling with contraception, as if nothing happened. Your God apparently watches everyone 24/7 . What was his view of that hypocrisy? Didn't get any messages?

Listening to you is exactly like listening to three-toothed Klan member Jethro gassing on about how black people are inferior to whites. The only difference is that Jethro probably knows how fucking stupid other people think he sounds.

Now you are being silly.

You still want to argue how fucking stupid you are?

Abortion is a medical procedure based on the BELIEF that one is not really taking a life. You are as much an 'abortion junkie' as those who you call 'Jesus junkies.'

Forum List

Back