If you believe blacks had no culture in Africa, check PBS now

A pretty educational thread. What have we gleened? Around blax ; never relax.
This is precisely my view and practice as well -- anything that walks, crawls, swims or flies that is Negro I keep my distance from and watch. Lately since 9-11 this has also been true of anything with a veil on its face or a turban or rag on its head.
I'm assuming you don't have an archaeology degree.... did you major in creationism??

This is precisely my view and practice as well -- anything that walks, crawls, swims or flies that is Negro I keep my distance from and watch. Lately since 9-11 this has also been true of anything with a veil on its face or a turban or rag on its head.

In other words ; avoiding non whites has become a vocation. I agree. Hone your skills as a dieversity dissident. you'll live longer and enjoy life more on the White side.

Actually, RW a-hole racists suq. In this case, colonialists.

what colonialists?
99% of them.
name them
Leopold and the Belgians on the show were the worst. But they all are. How bout Americans and the Indians?

that was a long time ago fool

Yeah but the Jews built the Pyramids and sub-Sahara Africans were killing and eating their neighbors while Europe was building Cathedrals. Barry Hussein Sotoro Obama's half brother still lives in a hut and makes $20.00 per month.
And he's a Republican. A Ben Carson uncle tom

Actually, RW a-hole racists suq. In this case, colonialists.

what colonialists?
99% of them.
name them
Leopold and the Belgians on the show were the worst. But they all are. How bout Americans and the Indians?

that was a long time ago fool
especially the North Dakota pipeline, assuming you are posting hundreds of years from now

Shiny shimebos have contributed many innovations to the civilized world.

Buhboy Tubman invented babyshaking.

Tupac Tubman invented the concepts of "dissprut impack" and "sessive fose."

Holder Tubman invented the crack pipe.

Mee-Shayo Tubman invented the crack house.

BarryO Tubman invented Midnight Basketball.

Where would we be without the screeching, writhing hoogabooga tribe?

Know what we mean?
HAVEN'T THEY BANNED YOU YET?

I don't mind watching a geography show about Africa.

But it bothers me when they try to make it brainwashing so that you think the Negroes there were as smart as the ancient Greeks.

But it bothers me when they try to make it brainwashing so that you think the Negroes there were as smart as the ancient Greeks.

if it were not for white historians anthropologists and archaeologists their history would be lost yet , the OP claims otherwise.

All races are the same in intelligence, racist dupe. It was the Greek environment and government. DUH.

if it were not for white historians anthropologists and archaeologists their history would be lost yet , the OP claims otherwise.
It's changed since colonialism ended DUH.

All races are the same in intelligence, racist dupe. It was the Greek environment and government. DUH.
the greeks were white
So? So were all the other whites just killing each other. Just lucky to have a couple great men. According to everyone but stupid racists.

Forum List

Back