If you believe blacks had no culture in Africa, check PBS now

We are sympathetic to the darky element. They have a heavy load to bear: kinky hair, bloodshot eyes, wide flat snout covered in nasty blackheads, purple truck-tire lips; jutting upthrust buttocks; low IQ, bastard-born, violent, shiftless, obsessed with their congenital inferiority.

Have a little pity for those wretched devils.

Know what we mean?
Those are learned preferences, racist dupes. Enjoy hell.

We are sympathetic to the darky element. They have a heavy load to bear: kinky hair, bloodshot eyes, wide flat snout covered in nasty blackheads, purple truck-tire lips; jutting upthrust buttocks; low IQ, bastard-born, violent, shiftless, obsessed with their congenital inferiority.

Know what we mean?
You look down on the colored element? Where is your empathy?

Know what we mean?
You look down on the colored element? Where is your empathy?
Can you read?

We find it so irritating to read the rantings of pathetic little pukeleft scuzzies, demanding more transfer of wealth by the All-Powerful Central State from decent, clean, moral, hard-working, successful taxpayers to the loathsome parasite underclass elements. Let the blood-sucking, worthless leeches die or get out of our country. America for REAL Americans! Know what we mean?

We find it so irritating to read the rantings of pathetic little pukeleft scuzzies, demanding more transfer of wealth by the All-Powerful Central State from decent, clean, moral, hard-working, successful taxpayers to the loathsome parasite underclass elements. Let the blood-sucking, worthless leeches die or get out of our country. America for REAL Americans! Know what we mean?
How bout taxing the rich and giant corps their fair share and stopping the ruin of the nonrich and the country, racist superdupe? After 30 years of Voodoo: worst min. wage, work conditions, illegal work safeguards, vacations, work week, college costs, rich/poor gap, upward social mobility, % homeless and in prison EVER, and in the modern world!! And you complain about the victims? Are you an idiot or an A-hole? :cuckoo: Just a superdupe of the greedy idiot rich GOP...

Beat Augustus, tallest skyscrapers, etc. Google Meroe for pyramids. Great job by racist archaeologists all this time...
The great Pharaoh Mofugga, and his stolen chariot wheel cover collection.

Yeah but the Jews built the Pyramids and sub-Sahara Africans were killing and eating their neighbors while Europe was building Cathedrals. Barry Hussein Sotoro Obama's half brother still lives in a hut and makes $20.00 per month.
That's actually a myth that the Jews (actually Hebrews) built the pyramids.

The pyramids were already in Egypt before the Hebrews are purported to have arrived there around 1800 BCE.
Everyone knows that the aliens built the pyramids. Just ask Tom Robbins.

A pretty educational thread. What have we gleened? Around blax ; never relax.
This is precisely my view and practice as well -- anything that walks, crawls, swims or flies that is Negro I keep my distance from and watch. Lately since 9-11 this has also been true of anything with a veil on its face or a turban or rag on its head.

This is precisely my view and practice as well -- anything that walks, crawls, swims or flies that is Negro I keep my distance from and watch. Lately since 9-11 this has also been true of anything with a veil on its face or a turban or rag on its head.
Yup, ignorance and hate and bigotry are great...

Yup, ignorance and hate and bigotry are great...
It's been a great series; I learned so much. Some of the posters here really have incredible blinders, but you tried.

Shiny shimebos have contributed many innovations to the civilized world.

Buhboy Tubman invented babyshaking.

Tupac Tubman invented the concepts of "dissprut impack" and "sessive fose."

Holder Tubman invented the crack pipe.

Mee-Shayo Tubman invented the crack house.

BarryO Tubman invented Midnight Basketball.

Where would we be without the screeching, writhing hoogabooga tribe?

Know what we mean?

Last edited:

Forum List

Back