If you ask about Trumps claim that he gives to charity Kelly Ann says its Badgering

ClosedCaption

Diamond Member
Sep 15, 2010
:badgrin:

‘This is badgering’: Trump campaign manager comes unglued when CNN asks for proof of charity claims

Pence says Trump gives a lot to Charity. Trump says he's generous so much "you wouldnt believe it". But when asked for proof we get the same old deflection.

Why? Why do you need proof? This is unfair. The media is being mean for not believing anything we say. Why are you not reporting our assertions as fact?

Here is part of it:
“Part of why people are calling for him to release his taxes is so that we do know how he himself has given to charity. Will you or the campaign release exactly what that number is?”

“I doubted it,” Conway said dismissively. “This is like badgering. In other words, I don’t see it as journalism. I see it as badgering. In other words, we’ve had this conversation so many times on so many different networks, and yet, we’re not having conversations about what the middle class tax relief would actually mean for people’s wage stagnation.”

“How is it badgering to ask for the evidence of a claim?” Camerota wondered. “If Mike Pence is saying ‘tens of millions’ of dollars from Donald Trump, shouldn’t we see the evidence.”

Forum List

Back