If you are not vaccinated or have had a previous infection……..You WILL get the COVID Delta variant

Dangerous, immoral lie.

It is dangerous.

Dangerous OBVIOUS 100% truth.

If the American people ever figure it out in mass, there will be a big.....

Flu of fall 2020 diagnosed at 3% of normal, because 97% who got it were lied to and told they have Covid....

The Spanish Flu was considered much more deadly and contagious and yet only 28% of Americans got the Spanish Flu.
We did not have the benefit of modern medicine in 1918. So directly comparing the lethality is silly.

As far as being more contagious: you made that up. The R0 of the Spanish Flu is estimated at 2.1 . The R0 of covid is currently estimated at about 2.3.

As for the percentage who caught it: the population was much sparser and much less interconnected than it is today.

It is dangerous.

Dangerous OBVIOUS 100% truth.

If the American people ever figure it out in mass, there will be a big.....

Flu of fall 2020 diagnosed at 3% of normal, because 97% who got it were lied to and told they have Covid....
Shut up you immoral piece of dung. Go sell your grave dancing to one of your fellow lobotmized cultists.

There were plenty of lies told.

Most of the lies had political motivation. Will you just refuse to believe anything, just because you were lied to?
THIS... it cuts through all the other BS. YES... people are much more unwilling to believe ANYTHING that comes from media sources. Add that to the massive amount of competing "facts" we find online and it goes very far in explaining the vaccine hesitancy. Remember, if you refuse or are delaying taking the vaccine you are immediately classified as some kind of conspiracy theorist or an outright nut job. Sooner or later, you'd be accused of some crime against the nation because your unwillingness is causing great harm to your neighbors yada, yada, yada.
They can't provide solid proof of their accusation but that seems not to matter.

The Spanish Flu killed about 800,000 in this country. That is with the medical care available in 1918

Covid is already at 600,000

Don't answer the question.

Typical.

Obviously, the 800,000 in a less dense population is much more if you were to normalize it to todays deaths.....huge.

Don't answer the question.

Typical.

Obviously, the 800,000 in a less dense population is much more if you were to normalize it to todays deaths.....huge.
But it also didn’t have nearly the medical technology and infrastructure we have today
COVID is as deadly

Our technology was useless.

If you got it, they told you to stay home.

Some infrastructure.

Good to see you are consistent.

Consistently wrong.
ummm…Do you really want to discuss medical care in 1918 compared to today?
How quickly would a vaccine be available in 1918?
It wasn’t

Are you really that ignorant to equate 1918 health care to today?

Show me where I said that.

Why are you such a pathological liar ?

You need help.

I simply pointed out how there was no help if you got the virus because they didn't think you needed help.

Or did I get that wrong ?

Please tell me.

Show me where I said that.

Why are you such a pathological liar ?

You need help.

I simply pointed out how there was no help if you got the virus because they didn't think you needed help.

Or did I get that wrong ?

Please tell me.
Lets do the math Skippy
We have the same number of deaths as the Spanish Flu with unlimited transportation and movement, a medical system that is a thousand times more effective
COVID is serious shit

Lets do the math Skippy
We have the same number of deaths as the Spanish Flu with unlimited transportation and movement, a medical system that is a thousand times more effective
COVID is serious shit

We just did the math buckwheat.....

And showed how the medical community told most people who tested positive to stay home.

What part of that don't you get, moron.

We just did the math buckwheat.....

And showed how the medical community told most people who tested positive to stay home.

What part of that don't you get, moron.
no they didn’t

We set aside our hospital infrastructure to handle COVID patients and had state of the art medical care

Compare that to a 1918 country doctor

no they didn’t

We set aside our hospital infrastructure to handle COVID patients and had state of the art medical care

Compare that to a 1918 country doctor

Yes they did.

Everyone I know who had it, including me, was told to stay home. I was told that unless things got bad in certain areas....there was "nothing they could do". My co-workers...the same.

That was real state of the art.

My county is 70% vaxxed

Test positivity rate is up 2 entire % points in the last WEEK

This wasn't supposed to happen with the Magic Vaccines, y'all

Forum List

Back