If you are HONEST, you are AGNOSTIC

To see proves god is real.
You see a “god”??

Sorry to hear your blind :(

You “hear” I’m blind?
I can see you make up shit, and have bad grammar.

Who is making shit up blind guy?

Does the human eye prove that God exists?

Darwin was baffled by it; Christians see it as evidence of the divine. Will science ever unlock the secrets of the human eye?
eye_3048269b.jpg
Your logic makes little sense.
In YOUR mind, why does the EYE not “prove” that A “god” exists? Maybe there are thousands of gods in the local “universe”?
Maybe a bunch of individuals who are perfect who never make a mistake because they know everything were bored and decided to create some place in this universe where anything goes. One can be Hitler and send the Jews back to eternity, which isn't bad considering. We're all here imperfect that we are so we can be imperfect for once in our eternal lives.

To see proves god is real.
You see a “god”??

You “hear” I’m blind?

Darwin was baffled by it; Christians see it as evidence of the divine. Will science ever unlock the secrets of the human eye?
eye_3048269b.jpg
In YOUR mind, why does the EYE not “prove” that A “god” exists? Maybe there are thousands of gods in the local “universe”?

Wait you never even thought about that before?

AGNOSTICISM is about your HONEST perceptions and interpretations of your own experiences. If you cannot see beyond the horizon, you don’t pretend you do.

Of course, you can gather information from credible sources who have seen something beyond YOUR horizon, but that is tentative information that could be a basis for your belief(s).

No one credible to me has ANY information about Earth’s origins. We can only theorize based on patterns of evidence from various credible sources. Beyond that ...

If you are not agnostic, you are playing a make believe game. If so, you have faith in fantasy instead of reality, in my opinion.
You cannot have a creation without a Creator. If there is no Creator, then the universe created itself from nothing. Any sane person knows this is impossible. Therefore, God exist.

AGNOSTICISM is about your HONEST perceptions and interpretations of your own experiences. If you cannot see beyond the horizon, you don’t pretend you do.

Of course, you can gather information from credible sources who have seen something beyond YOUR horizon, but that is tentative information that could be a basis for your belief(s).

No one credible to me has ANY information about Earth’s origins. We can only theorize based on patterns of evidence from various credible sources. Beyond that ...

If you are not agnostic, you are playing a make believe game. If so, you have faith in fantasy instead of reality, in my opinion.
You cannot have a creation without a Creator. If there is no Creator, then the universe created itself from nothing. Any sane person knows this is impossible. Therefore, God exist.
No, Dr. Who took his Tardis to the end of the Universe in his battle vs the Daleks and they blew it up causing a chain reaction that reached back to the beginning of time and created the Universe we live in.

OMG Dr. Who is God.

Well, I am agnostic in that even if there were any gods, we would have no way to evaluate them or really know anything about them. And since no claims of gods that I have heard of are in the least convincing I do not believe any of them are true, making me also an atheist.

Note that I am not claiming that I know there aren’t any gods, only that I do not believe any do exist. You can reject a proposition without accepting its opposite.
I understand your position, I believe.
You are a “weak” athiest; without belief (a-theist). Me too.
An agnostic holds that belief because no credible info exists about any “god”.

Who created your “God”?

I love a good story, even if it is a rerun........

You see a “god”??

You “hear” I’m blind?

eye_3048269b.jpg
Maybe a bunch of individuals who are perfect who never make a mistake because they know everything were bored and decided to create some place in this universe where anything goes. One can be Hitler and send the Jews back to eternity, which isn't bad considering. We're all here imperfect that we are so we can be imperfect for once in our eternal lives.
One can be Hitler and send the Jews back to eternity, which isn't bad considering.
And what have the Jews done that make you feel contemptable towards them?

You see a “god”??

You “hear” I’m blind?

eye_3048269b.jpg
Yes, you & I are imperfect.
So what does that prove?

Who created your “God”?

How does one create a God?

Who created your “God”?

How does one create a God?
I don’t know. You don’t either.
Not knowable.
I was questioning your logic about creation.

Well, I am agnostic in that even if there were any gods, we would have no way to evaluate them or really know anything about them. And since no claims of gods that I have heard of are in the least convincing I do not believe any of them are true, making me also an atheist.

Note that I am not claiming that I know there aren’t any gods, only that I do not believe any do exist. You can reject a proposition without accepting its opposite.
I understand your position, I believe.
You are a “weak” athiest; without belief (a-theist). Me too.
An agnostic holds that belief because no credible info exists about any “god”.
So I was in a hotel that had gas heat for each room, the transient people next door decided they wanted to commit suicide so turned off the pilot light and wanted to die by asphyxiation by natural gas. At 4:30 am the dumb bitch woke up, decided to light a cigarette and blew her room into ours. Cinder blocks flew over and under us, the tv ended up at the foot of the bed, the only thing that happened was I got niched on the elbow, side, and knee. It was if a hand had come down and covered me when the explosion happened. The police said we should of died. We, I was sleeping on my side, the wife was beside me, I was her shield. Not one other experience that proves there is a God. When you find you significant other, whether it is naturally a man or woman, and the two partake in the joys of love, when the baby is born, you tell the rest of US how chance has it that a random number of cells just happened to form a human being. There is order in that baby, not some random event, or punishment like Obama called a baby...

There is not much difference IMO between an Agnostic and a Deist. Per the definition, a true Agnostic has neither a belief nor dis-belief in God. A Deist believes that the circumstantial evidence supports the existence of a God or some higher intelligence/power but no beliefs beyond that.

Let's play the "agnostic's" game, shall we? So, who made you so all knowing and seeing that you're aware of the contents of everyone else's perceptive capabilities and privy to their innermost thought processes sufficiently to determine what we all can or cannot ken? You ask me, you're beginning to have doubts in your own agnosticism cum atheism so you're here seeking reassurance God does not exist. Sorry, Charlie we're not here to stick that kind of pacifier in your mouth.

There is not much difference IMO between an Agnostic and a Deist. Per the definition, a true Agnostic has neither a belief nor dis-belief in God. A Deist believes that the circumstantial evidence supports the existence of a God or some higher intelligence/power but no beliefs beyond that.
An agnostic does not share Deist beliefs.
No evidence, including “circumstantial”.

Who created your “God”?
Not this tired old shit again. God was not created. He has always existed. I guess this is where you claim that the universe always existed, but that is a scientific impossibility. Try again. Fool.

Forum List

Back