GOP Mayor Of Indianapolis Signs Executive Order Protecting LGBT Community

Lakhota

Diamond Member
Jul 14, 2011
Native America
WASHINGTON -- The Republican mayor of Indiana's largest city is working to stem the backlash from a new "religious freedom" law, breaking with members of his own party in order to reassure companies that Indianapolis is still a good place to do business.

Indianapolis Mayor Greg Ballard (R) held a press conference Monday afternoon, giving his first public remarks since Gov. Mike Pence (R) signed the Religious Freedom Restoration Act into law. The measure would allow any individual or corporation to cite its religious beliefs as a defense when sued by a private party and could open the door to businesses refusing to service members of the lesbian, gay, bisexual and transgender community.

"Our city thrives because we have welcomed and embraced diversity," said Ballard. "RFRA threatens what thousands of people have spent decades building. And I won't allow that to happen without a fight."

More: GOP Mayor Of Indianapolis Signs Executive Order Protecting LGBT Community

I applaud this GOP mayor. Thank you, Sir. If anyone doubts how dangerous Pence's law is - just read this GOP mayor's words above.

Whenever you're stumped you try that, you're fooling absolutely nobody...and you are incapable of debate. Too much firewater?

It's unclear what GOP Mayor Ballard's true motives are. He is probably aware that his executive order cannot trump Governor Pence's state law. I don't know if he's a good guy or just another NaziCon. Time will tell...

Whenever you're stumped you try that, you're fooling absolutely nobody...and you are incapable of debate. Too much firewater?

Stumped? By you? Funny. I just avoid trying to have intelligent debate with retarded NaziCon flamers like you. Oh, and why the "firewater" jab?

Is Indianapolis Mayor Ballard just pretending not to be a bigot for business reasons? I don't know.

Much ado about nothing.

We are talking aboutan approximately 3% of the total population who identify as LGBT.

That 3% of the population are sexual deviants and perverts.

To hell with them.

They burn up far more debating energy and receive far more media attention than is seemly to grant to such perverse, degenerate, filthy, unclean behaviors and related lifestyle manifestations.

Weirdos have the right to be weirdos - in the privacy of their closets - where decent folk don't have to look at them or deal with them - but they don't (or should not) have the right to manifest their deviant and perverse behaviors in public - nor be allowed (by judicial activism rulings) to impose their presence upon those who so rightly shun these deviants.

Time to stop the 'political correctness' and to label homosexuality for what it is - a long-term detriment and corrupting and emasculating influence upon the Republic.

Time to begin moving away from the Tyranny of the Three Percent - the Gay Mafia - and moving the country back to a less libertine and licentious and degenerate condition.

Last edited:
Much ado about nothing.

We are talking aboutan approximately 3% of the total population who identify as LGBT.

To hell with them.

They burn up far more debating energy and receive far more media attention than is seemly to grant to such perverse, degenerate, filthy, unclean behaviors and related lifestyle manifestations.

Weirdos have the right to be weirdos - in the privacy of their closets - where decent folk don't have to look at them or deal with them - but they don't (or should not) have the right to manifest their deviant and perverse behaviors in public - nor be allowed (by judicial activism rulings) to impose their presence upon those who so rightly shun these deviants.

Time to stop the 'political correctness' and to label homosexuality for what it is - a long-term detriment and corrupting and emasculating influence upon the Republic.

Time to begin moving away from the Tyranny of the Three Percent - the Gay Mafia - and moving the country back to a less libertine and licentious and degenerate condition.

Weeeeeeeeeee! Let the poison out. Let it flow.

Much ado about nothing.

To hell with them.

Awwwwww... I don't think you like my position... oh, dearie-me...

Much ado about nothing.

To hell with them.

I love it. I want you to be sure and let your representatives know how you feel.

Much ado about nothing.

To hell with them.

I love it. I want you to be sure and let your representatives know how you feel.
No point...

They won't do shit...

They're liberal Democrats...

They lack the balls...

The Hobby Lobby case was won based on the Supreme Court's interpretation of the Federal RFRA law signed by Clinton.

The current RFRA laws enacted by the states will expand protection to "for profit" businesses.

You left wing maniacs are really going to look like hysterical assholes.

New Topics

Forum List

Back