If Witness Intimidation Occurred -

If any witness intimidation occurred (which it did not), it was when Schiff told her she was being attacked by the president and read her the tweet. She would not have known of it otherwise.

I'm surprised he was able to read her the tweet with his tongue so far up her ass! Isn't it amazing how the democrats just FALL all over various witnesses with praise then they come forth with very supportive testimony! :disbelief:

I can't wait until the next ambassador or dedicated government worker is up there to give testimony that defends Trump to hear all their appreciation and flattery then. :heehee:
defend trump?? when pigs fly

What wrongdoings were found? Who was charged? Who went to jail?

Back that shit up or admit you're making it up.
I never said anyone went to jail. Stupidity and incompetence aren't illegal. Prosecuting crimes isn't even within Congress' authority.

Civics much?

Americans were assigned to a hostile area known to have a significant terrorist presence, after all other countries pulled out, without providing any defense support. You don't call that wrongdoing?

The administration used coffins of heroes as a political backdrop while they told a coordinated lie about the fact that they were in fact killed in a terrorist attack. I guess you're ok with that too?

Forum List

Back