If We Erase The Christian Basis Of Governance, Then What Do We Unleash?

[

Nothing to interpret Joe ;)

When ones says"Wait until we vote to take more of your money" it's clear what one means.

It means you're too dumb to realize that you've created the political situation where that happens?

Riddle me this, Batman. Do you think a guy like Obama could have won in 1992?

Now, to focus this a bit more on topic, yes, you have the traditional "Protestant Work Ethic", where you work, you get what you need to get by.

And frankly, once upon a time in this country, you could do this with a job that really didn't require a whole lot of technical skill.

Now you have Engineers who have to work in the Home Depot while Wal-Mart employees need to collect MedicAid, SNAP and Section 8 vouchers.

YOu do get that's going to create more government, not less, right?

Yawn.
You've lost Joe,you are just to stupid and hard headed to know it.

You will NEVER be happy as long as ONE person has ONE more dollar than you.

[

Nothing to interpret Joe ;)

When ones says"Wait until we vote to take more of your money" it's clear what one means.

It means you're too dumb to realize that you've created the political situation where that happens?

Riddle me this, Batman. Do you think a guy like Obama could have won in 1992?

Now, to focus this a bit more on topic, yes, you have the traditional "Protestant Work Ethic", where you work, you get what you need to get by.

And frankly, once upon a time in this country, you could do this with a job that really didn't require a whole lot of technical skill.

Now you have Engineers who have to work in the Home Depot while Wal-Mart employees need to collect MedicAid, SNAP and Section 8 vouchers.

YOu do get that's going to create more government, not less, right?

Yawn.
You've lost Joe,you are just to stupid and hard headed to know it.

You will NEVER be happy as long as ONE person has ONE more dollar than you.

So you werent' able to comprehend my point, then? I guess I expect too much.

Forum List

Back