If we can't blame Islam or muslims then who do we blame?

SuperDemocrat

Gold Member
Mar 4, 2015
I'm just kind of curious that if we can't blame islam, islamic extremism, islamic terrorist, or the religion of peace then who do we blame for this. Obama already has his bad guys picked out over this. It is going to be the NRA, homegrown extremism (blame America), right wing talk show host, youtube videos, and just about anything that has nothing to do with islam.

I'm just kind of curious that if we can't blame islam, islamic extremism, islamic terrorist, or the religion of peace then who do we blame for this. Obama already has his bad guys picked out over this. It is going to be the NRA, homegrown extremism (blame America), right wing talk show host, youtube videos, and just about anything that has nothing to do with islam.

WHITE HETEROSEXUAL MALE!

Seriously I can't think of anything bad you can't trace back to heterosexual white Christian males. Everyone else is completely innocent.

the president says it appears that the shooter, Omar Mateen, was inspired by "extremist information" disseminated via the internet, but the massacre was not part of a larger plot.

I see, so the fact that Truman stole Palestine from 1.3 million Palestinians is "extremist information"

The fact that the US has subsidized the Palestinian Holocaust since 1949 to the tune of $125 BBBillions is "extremist information"

The fact that the US invaded Iraq to help Israel and remained there for 18 years is "extremist information"

The fact that the US has destroyed Syria to defend Israel is "extremist information"

Why does the President see it as a "good thing" that an attack like this weekend was not part of a bigger plot?

Now, don't get me wrong. I am not saying the President referred to the massacre as a good thing. I am simply saying he seems relieved that it was not parte of a broader plot. Not "ordered" by "central command"....

It shows me he does not really understand the severity of the issue.

If it was part of a broader plot.....there would be a chance of stopping it before it begins.

But the truth is, terrorists around the world are listening to the call..."kill when you can wherever you can"...

No orders to be intercepted...no plan to intercept....just people waking up on any given morning and deciding to take out 50 innocent people in the name of ISIS.

THAT is an enemy you can not stop.

Intelligence can pick up on chatter.....and maybe do something about it.

You cant pick up on someone who says "today it is my turn".

The blame lies with home schoolers who don't teach their children about global warming.

We want to be able to identify a person or group to blame for horrible things, but that just ain't how life is.

I think there's one thing underlying all of this, though: The zealots - side irrelevant, religion irrelevant - are making things worse by fanning the flames at every last fucking opportunity.

It sure seems to be working.

Why does the President see it as a "good thing" that an attack like this weekend was not part of a bigger plot?

Now, don't get me wrong. I am not saying the President referred to the massacre as a good thing. I am simply saying he seems relieved that it was not parte of a broader plot. Not "ordered" by "central command"....

It shows me he does not really understand the severity of the issue.

If it was part of a broader plot.....there would be a chance of stopping it before it begins.

But the truth is, terrorists around the world are listening to the call..."kill when you can wherever you can"...

No orders to be intercepted...no plan to intercept....just people waking up on any given morning and deciding to take out 50 innocent people in the name of ISIS.

THAT is an enemy you can not stop.

Intelligence can pick up on chatter.....and maybe do something about it.

You cant pick up on someone who says "today it is my turn".

He is trying to imply that is not James Comey's fault that he fucked up.

Funny, whena whackjob goes nuts named "Smith" or something.. the left immediately goes to the "Christian nutter" narrative... when a whackjob named "Mateen" does it, they in unison say it has nothing to do with Islam.

Funny, whena whackjob goes nuts named "Smith" or something.. the left immediately goes to the "Christian nutter" narrative... when a whackjob named "Mateen" does it, they in unison say it has nothing to do with Islam.
yes. I noticed that.

Forum List

Back