Don Jr. shares video: “If Necessary, We Must Use Violence to Institute Islamic State Once Muslims are a Majority”

"The video was shared"? What does that mean? Where does Don Jr. come in? The post is so screwy that all you can get out of it is the usual hatred for Trump.

Like it or not,it is what it is. The translations of the Holy Quran being sold to non Muslims have been altered to make Islam look like a religion of peace. In our world what we call terrorism, in their world is just Muslims doing as the Holy Quran commands them.

Ridiculous video of 2 Germans agreeing with each other as to what Moslem Arab believe in.
Not even close to reality.

I don't know why they bother.
So many of them openly tell us what they're going to do to us.

That is silly.
Moslems do not invade or take over anywhere, since they are commanded to stay "where the bones of their ancestors are buried".
It is Europeans like the US that are colonial imperialists.

Nonsense.
Moslems are not colonial imperialists, and ever have been.
Israeli is a colonial imperialist invader, that exist only by virtue of US weapons and money.
Essentially the US created the colony of Israel in native Moslem Palestine, to illegally invade and takeover.

Islamophobia was one of the chief reasons for Brexit. (Why Brittain left the EU)

It was the unrestrained and unrestricted immigration from Arabic countries through Greece that no one wanted to stop.

And as we currently see Brexit was a bit late to be effective.

The Brits, EU, and USA have all had extremely violent pasts to form our current Governments. All are a result of uprisings against tyrants. But the immigrants refuse to do so until they come to ours? Ummmmm.
Send them home to fix the problems in their home countries. The last time the Muslims had an empire it was the Ottoman Emoire but it was in the process of failing due to corruption. (WW2 destroyed it)

Hate farming and destruction requires no talents whatsoever. Construction and comradery does require effort on ALL sides....and if we import those who can't/wont make the effort....

Wrong.
First of all, the Ottoman Empire was ended with WWI, not WWII.
Second is that the Ottoman Empire was not really at all Moslem, but was only pretending, and was really from Mongolia and China.
The Mongols wiped out the leaders of Islam around 1200 AD, when they massacred Baghdad.

The Old Testament is from 2000-6000 years ago.

Muslims still think they're living in that age.
Jews & Christians have moved on.

Wrong.
The Old Testament was actually not written down until around 200 AD.
The Old Testament is Judaism.
Christianity came after Judaism.
And Islam came AFTER Christianity.

Oh, brother. I know i'm in a tiny minority here, but I'll say this again. To me it's clear this is all about creating fear in the public, because the PTSB know full well that when people fear, they don't think rationally.

They always have to have a bogeyman, or a "crisis" to get the public all riled up and fearful, because then the government "comes to the rescue" with a solution to the problem, and of course that "solution" always involves more authoritarianism.

Problem - Reaction - Solution.

Since COVID and "climate change" haven't worked, now they're back to the good ol standby, Islamic terrorism.

It's a pretext for more war, more unAmerican anti-freedom legislation (remember the Patriot Act came after 9/11) and more control in general.

Order out of Chaos.

It's all leading to the "Great Reset."

People need to wake up and realize you're constantly being manipulated by those who want us all fighting amongst ourselves, so we are distracted from who the real enemy is.

The sooner you realize the war is on humanity, the better.

If you don't believe me, fine. :dunno: Time will tell.

In the meantime, carry on with the regularly scheduled acting like marionettes.

Like it or not,it is what it is. The translations of the Holy Quran being sold to non Muslims have been altered to make Islam look like a religion of peace. In our world what we call terrorism, in their world is just Muslims doing as the Holy Quran commands them.

The unknown is how many muslims in the west are as batshit crazy as the muslim in the video

I wish I knew

I like many Muslims. But their religion is idiotic.

The false prophet, Mohammed, was a fucking bloodthirsty mad man, a rabid anti-Semite, a serial liar and — worst of all — a fucking scumbag pedophile.

They always have to have a bogeyman, or a "crisis" to get the public all riled up and fearful, because then the government "comes to the rescue" with a solution to the problem, and of course that "solution" always involves more authoritarianism.
nothing posted here could possibly be more spot on Buttercup

1701042423748.png

~S~

nothing posted here could possibly be more spot on Buttercup

View attachment 864404
~S~

Thanks sparky. I'm glad that at least some here are aware of what corrupt powers do, including age old tactics like Divide and Conquer and Order out of Chaos.

To me it's so clear, because it's SOP for the globalist powers-that-shouldn't-be. So now whenever a sensationalistic news story comes out that seems designed to anger people or create fear, my first thought is to reserve judgement and not automatically take it at face value, but question if this is yet another P-R-S scenario. Another question is: who benefits if people react emotionally and want the government to do something about it? Well, obviously the ones who had the pre-planned "solution" ready to go in the first place.

Last edited:
Wrong.
The Old Testament was actually not written down until around 200 AD.
The Old Testament is Judaism.
Christianity came after Judaism.
And Islam came AFTER Christianity.
Wrong. The Hebrews/Israelites believed in a coming Messiah, aka “the Christ”. They were Christians before he came.

Modern day “Judaism” has forsaken most of the Old Testament/Tanakh and they adhere to the Talmud and not Mosaic Law. Christians are the true Israelites.

Forum List

Back