If Trump wins the GOP nomination

JimH52

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2007
US
And Hillary wins the Dem, then basically it is Dem vs Dem. Trump is not to be trusted. He has flip flopped many times before.

there is one thing that concerns me about Trump and that is "world unity"...

I think I will stick to focusing my time and prayers on God. Thy will be done.

And Hillary wins the Dem, then basically it is Dem vs Dem. Trump is not to be trusted. He has flip flopped many times before.
Which confirms the fact that Trump is not a serious candidate, and will not be the republican nominee.

And if he is, ANY Democrat will beat him, even Joe Biden. The one thing you don't want your prospective President to do is scare you. Trump scares, even many Republicans. His judgement us erratic, unpredictable, and even volatile at times.

Which confirms the fact that Trump is not a serious candidate, and will not be the republican nominee.

And if he is, ANY Democrat will beat him, even Joe Biden. The one thing you don't want your prospective President to do is scare you. Trump scares, even many Republicans. His judgement us erratic, unpredictable, and even volatile at times.

Which says so much for the Democratic party , doesn't it?

Which says so much for the Democratic party , doesn't it?

And it says even more for the very divided GOP. The establishment's plans have been "trumped" and confusion and chaos rules.

DELICIOUS!

And you trust Hillary ???? ... Pleeeeeeeez ........... you've got to be kidding.

images7CC3ZC0I.jpg

I will allow just one sane comment:

had the GOP known that Trump would be trumping the party, they would have arranged their primary calendar differently, for sure....

This is gonna be great fun if Trump maintains his current lead.

I will allow just one sane comment:

had the GOP known that Trump would be trumping the party, they would have arranged their primary calendar differently, for sure....

This is gonna be great fun if Trump maintains his current lead.
The problem with Trump is that he can't be bought.

He doesn't need the money.

I don't think Republicans have even the slightest idea of the kind of damage that Trump is doing to their party, so I am just gonna let him do that, goshdarnit.
... oh .. you mean kinda like Obama the Muslim did to the Dems... okay....

Forum List

Back